Sup Forums OC

Official Sup Forums Cuck-O-Meter!

rate/discuss/suggest

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/politics/176144-moscow-muslim-mosques-muftis/
en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/419973.html
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/03/268482.htm
georgiatoday.ge/news/6490/US-President-Signs-Legislative-Act-Recognizing-Abkhazia-&-Tskhinvali-as-Regions-Occupied-by-Russia
vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/silicon-valleys-exodus-begins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>israel
>based
gas yourself fucking kike. at least use a proxy next time

north korea should be min, maybe even less than japan
u.s. should go a couple more cucked points
all i got

How the hell are China and Russia cucked? Why should we trust a Jew to begin with?

absolutely groundbraking

australia is cuck central

i demand britain be placed above where australia is currently and australia moved alongside canada or germany

We are cucked by the governament, the Church and the Mafia

We don't deserve to be so high on that list.

USA is much worse than that.
Turkey in nationalo religious dictatorship with ethnic cleaning going on and should be higher
We should be a little closer to the bottom line.

Where is Russia?
Why is worse Korea so low?

China and Russia were both cucked by communist regimes. Living there is being cucked by the current government.

I assume when Bernier is in Canada will become based?

Best Korea is low because their military and infrastructure is shit and people are starving. They are lucky to be so high on the list.

How comfy is binland?

Shouldn't you be in a gas chamber?

nigger please

Quite accurate

China isn't cucked though, and Canada is way too high

>Islamic Federation of Russia
>national past-time is suicide
>currency is krokodil and vodka because roubles are worthless
>literally the only people that are having babies are Chechens and Muslim immigrants from -stan shitholes
>based

Kill yourself Rabinovich.
rt.com/politics/176144-moscow-muslim-mosques-muftis/

Still butthurt?
after all these years?

we should be higher

China's spot isn't cucked. It's just beyond USA.

Russians are so high because they are very nationalist and determined people.

stoßen

Have fun getting annexed by Russia in ten years :)

As much as I hate to admit it, Israel is undoubtedly one of the least cucked countries in the world. For now, at least. Seems pretty accurate, Schlomo. You still have to ride the Holocoaster.

Pls no holocoster dada

I think France and Sweden are equally First.

>Turkey, Somalia, North Korea, Pakistan
>All cucked
What? Your scale makes no sense. Do you even know what cucked means?

Shlomo, if you're going to include Cuckifornia as its own entry, you should at least put Texas up at the top of the list.

Do you?

America deserves to be lower on that list, UK seems correctly placed though.

We should be much lower down tbqh

You sound butthurt Achmed

>California cucked
So we want all our tech back that you couldn't innovate and develop yourself. Actually, on second thought I love the salary you all provide by being lazy faggots.

>Goes and jumps in his company pool after using company gym at the best place to work on the fucking planet

Obviously, just look at my flag.

Your tech firms are fleeing at record pace, you'll be on the streets soon enough.

t. Texas expat who can't wait to get out of this god forsaken hell hole of a state.

hope you get killed, schlomo.

Dictatorships and countries that undergo decade long unrests are not based.
They are ultra cucked just by the opposite end of the stick

Not since Trump became president.
>$560 million aid to Ukraine
en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/419973.html
>sanctions on Russia to remain until Crimea is returned to Ukraine
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/03/268482.htm
>recognized Abkhazia and Ossetia are Georgian provinces under Russian occupation
>cut funding for any state that does not recognize Abkhazia and Ossetia as part of Georgia
georgiatoday.ge/news/6490/US-President-Signs-Legislative-Act-Recognizing-Abkhazia-&-Tskhinvali-as-Regions-Occupied-by-Russia

Praised be Trump and Saint Mattis.

Not determined enough to continue living. Nationalism doesn't count for shit when you're dying en masse of AIDS, alcohol diseases, and suicide and allmost all of the pregnancies are getting aborted.

You're going to take my aryan supremacy and you're going to like it, Golbergsteinowitz.

>Tech firms are fleeing
Source?

>Texas
Actually, you have a point, if your weather didn't blow hard fucking balls, and we weren't so rooted in svalley, we probably would separate.

Oh, I'm quite high up in my company, they won't discard me like some fucking visafag. Texas is fucking horrible though, I'd much rather live in NZ, Ireland, or Canada if the valley actually does move or I retire and start angel investing.. Which it won't.

>Comparing the world's biggest country to a small country in Europe
Russia's stats are high because of degenerate Tatars, Chuvashs, Tajiks, Ozbeks, Chechens, etc in Siberia.

>Texas is horrible
Kek.

Scoot us up a little and scoot the UK way down. Just because they got brexit it doesn't make them uncucked. They can't even have knives for fucks sake.

That's not what cucked means. Cucked means that you willingly kiss someone's ass, dictatorships don't count since you're forced to kiss the leader's ass.

You guys are the the rednecks , unless you lift and look proper. Houston reporting here.

You got it all wrong

>literal Jew lying about North Korea
>muh starving people meme

I know the Rothschild's built your shit fascist country but do you have to shill for them constantly?

>Source?
Literally the second hit on google:
vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/silicon-valleys-exodus-begins

Either you are the most incompetent "high up" in your company (nepotism?) or some faggot LARPer, because this is not a new trend and it's extremely well documented. California cost of living, taxes, and regulation are strangling its economy, including the tech golden goose.

Have fun not being annexed in 10 years because who the fuck would annex Brazil 2.0 you filthy burgermonkey?

Ironically, those people you listed are precisely the non-degenerates.
Drugs and alcohol is haram, haven't you learned yet Sven? That means no knockoff vodka and no flesh-eating heroin to plague them.

Israel isn't cucked to anybody. They protect their race, they have a wall. They don't take orders. They tell others what to do.
Of course they are at the bottom of a cuck chart.

>year old article
Why do we still see record profits? 8k paid internships etc? LARPer!!! lol w/e bro, my CTO just bought a $5m house in los altos hills, doubt he plans on selling right after. Can't lie though, things will start to become more and more remote, but the companies are still stationed on CA pulling it in 2T a year.. A lot more than hot nasty dry ass texass. I'd rather live in socal ffs or fucking seatle ffs.

We didn't need to have a Brexit because we weren't cucked to begin with, and we have no where near the darkies Poms do.

Our shit fuckhead Labour government will import as many of the cunts they can if they regain power, though. Thanks fuck that's unlikely anytime soon. Liberals (our Conservative party) aren't conservative enough, but thank fuck they're not Labour. All in all we're pretty uncucked.

>murica not top cuck

>I'd rather live in socal ffs or fucking seatle ffs.
Literally choosing the most cucked alternatives.

>Why do we still see record profits? 8k paid internships etc?
You never see the bubble coming until it pops right under your ass. The bad news is that those expensive tech campuses don't have too many tall buildings, so you won't even be able to throw yourself out of a building when your house of cards finally collapses :^)

Ayy the ninth kike appreciation bread this day, you lads really working it.

>super thirsty to ship in literally everybody who happened to have a """""jewish""""" mother
>at the top

Fuck off

So then why are Muslim nations always the ones leading in selling drugs aside from a few South American ones like Colombia? The people I mentioned are basically the Mexicans/niggers of Russia. You should know how degenerate Muslims really are just by looking at western Europe, they're like that everywhere.

>house of cards finally collapses
Didn't your daddy ever teach you to "diversify your bonds nigga?"

Don't worry about me, I'm probably more financially stable than most millennials. Again, if shit hits the fan, I'm out, on a jet.

You know the earth probably won't be livable in 1000 years? Better prepare for that too instead of enjoying that nice company pool and free food.

But still, yea I'd rather live in those cucked places than texas lol

How? That's literally what cucked means. Cuckolds are people who let other men fuck their wives, so a cucked country is one that lets people walk all over them. North Korea, Pakistan, etc definitely don't fit the bill since they don't let people fuck with them

Based countries must have several parameters: strong military, strong economy, strong nationalism.
NK has neither. It's beyond cucked by communism and the world's capitalist order.
>inb4 muh stronk army and crying actors

It's haram to partake in them, not to sell them to the silly kuffar.

>they're like that everywhere
Come to Dobruja and see how the Tatars live here. It might just be that those you know in the west are the niggers of their countries and act like it.

Sweden should surely be lower than France. France is in the process of being 100% culturally enriched but Sweden is already an Arab country.

>juche

I'm not surprised a brainwashed starposter thinks North Korea is shit. Buy I've been there enough times to know the difference between propaganda and reality.

Kim is that you,lol?

>It's haram to partake in them, not to sell them to the silly kuffar.
Are you retarded? Who are they going to sell it to if no one partakes in them? Most Central/East Asian Muslims (especially in Russia) don't give a fuck if it's haram. That's basically like saying "Oh, Latinos are all Christians, so they would never do drugs, somehow Colombia is the cocaine capital of the world, but they don't use any of it, trust me, they're Christians". Please stop being so retarded.

>Based countries must have several parameters: strong military, strong economy, strong nationalism. NK has neither.
What the fuck are you talking about? North Korea has one of the biggest armies in the world and they're absurdly nationalist, the one thing they don't have from your list is a strong economy, but that has nothing to do with being cucked or not.

What the fuck would you know about Muslims in the Caucasus or Siberia? I never implied that no Muslims ever partake in drugs or shit, you're the one claiming all Muslims are inbred retard dune coons like Arabs who go full degenerate getting shitfaced in every club as soon as they're off the leash of Sharia courts.

>biggest armies in the world
Made up entirely of malnourished manlets, old T-55s that have been eaten by rust decades ago, and a few diesel-engine boats.

You're the retard Sven. Some dune coon smacked his dick so hard in your face it caused you brain damage.

God almost, almost

>tfw not a country so not listed
Dodged a bullet there.