Éire/pol/ - Through the night edition

This is our homeland!: youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/WMGvQ2v-ZRM
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>Computing Forever: youtube.com/user/LACK78/featured

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>NI actually gets jobs
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/0508/873483-pearson-belfast/

>Gorse fire leaves Mayo family homeless
rte.ie/news/connacht/2017/0508/873464-mayo-gorse-fire/

>Dublin plaza plan
rte.ie/news/2017/0508/873505-college-green/

>Jobstown trial hears Gardaí evidence
thejournal.ie/jobstown-trial-gardai-3379483-May2017/

>Pensioner dies on flight
thejournal.ie/shannon-airport-divert-death-3379255-May2017/

>"Just a prank bro!" - Limerick on park fire
thejournal.ie/limerick-playground-fire-prank-3379326-May2017/

>Dublin mother kills toddler
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/dublin-mum-pleads-guilty-to-manslaughter-of-toddler-son-2-35691243.html

>Ireland's blasphemy laws a disgrace
independent.ie/irish-news/news/irelands-blasphemy-laws-are-embarrassing-and-need-to-be-repealed-minister-harris-35691694.html

>Al Zappone to make LGBT strategy in another bid to ruin the nation
independent.ie/irish-news/homophobia-discrimination-and-inequality-still-a-reality-says-zappone-as-government-looks-to-develop-lgbti-strategy-35692884.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/garda-question-two-men-about-financial-transactions-linked-to-international-terrorism-35693664.html
independent.ie/world-news/katie-byrne-an-inside-look-at-a-migrant-rescue-mission-35681616.html
thejournal.ie/ballaghaderreen-foroige-citizenship-award-3373729-May2017/
google.ie/search?q=zuwara libya&rlz=1C1PCTG_enIE396&oq=zuwarah &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3489j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
sys.Sup
guinness.com/en-ie/advertising/behind-every-great-horse/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bme0JpXQUg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=Clpm6i_4yAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cpoi [at] eircom.net

Communist Party of Ireland. You know what to do.

>you will never share a pint with the Wehrmacht

>>Al Zappone to make LGBT strategy in another bid to ruin the nation

She's literally not even Irish remind me agian why she's so heavily trying to inflluence the country?

Because she's a filthy fucking kike and they have to ruin everything.

> Hate's that yank cunt
You. I like you.

Why haven't you lot thrown that kike dyke into a peat bog yet?

Ireland is in the EU which means it doesn't have a border. Ireland uses the euro which means it doesn't have its own currency.

How's that independence going?

>tfw Ireland isn't even a real country

Anyone pay any attention to the cricket between Ireland and the English? Good progress for our two nations

that black bitch makes me want to slap her in the face

We tried to send her back to ye but Trump was like "No Enda fuck off"

Well if Trump won't take her why don't you deport her from life itself?

Pakipaddle isn't a real sport.

>doesn't have a border
False
>doesn't have its own currency
Correct
>How's that independence going?
Quite well fewer Muslim invaders than you lot
>mfw Ireland is not relevant enough to get into any real trouble just yet and we get to watch the Muslims truck bomb and behead you before they come for us

>You. I like you.
I think one of the Irish boards on reddit might be better suited for you.

I'd happily give her a closed fist nevermind slap

Another two terrorist arrested in swords

m.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/garda-question-two-men-about-financial-transactions-linked-to-international-terrorism-35693664.html

reminder that ulster is british

they need to go to clonskeagh and arrest them all while prayers are on get about few thousand of them and put them into camps in the curragh

Theres Irish boards on Reddit why don't you go back there and see what they're like?

How the fuck do we keep getting lucky catching these shit skins

Reminder that 6 is less than 9.
You need all to make a full province buddy.

independent.ie/world-news/katie-byrne-an-inside-look-at-a-migrant-rescue-mission-35681616.html

oh for fucks sake another boat going a few miles off the coast of libya to collect refugees and the smugglers make millions they need to be bombed

that's a funny way to spell 'sinn féin'

The 6 are still not British.

simmer down, ira man.

I have senpai from monaghan very sure they're not British

25 nautical miles from libya wtf is this bulshit why dont they take over the coast of libya fucking eu pussies

I'd say they got another tip off from the UK or it's connected to the arrests made last week.

Who are you on about?

That nigger woman in Dublin telling white Irishmen to get fucked because "muh feminism"

Northern Ireland is British and there's nothing butthurt Micks can do about it (apart from fail to kill Thatcher, join forces with Islamic terrorists, vote for Marxists and kill each over drug money)

We're giving out awards for welcoming refugees. It'll be like Sweden soon

thejournal.ie/ballaghaderreen-foroige-citizenship-award-3373729-May2017/

So they came from Libya, isn't there always people shiteing on about how "We can't send them back we don't know where they came from"? Well we know where these fucks came from great now. Send. Them. Back.

> it's connected to the arrests made last week.
Probably this, I really dislike the close calls though.

NO! its not true...

The U.K. is an Islamic Caliphate, and there's nothing these Bongs can do besides vote (((Tory))), post aboutbit on an anonymous image board, and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.
Oh I'm Laffin

URGENT And THIS IN NOT A JOKE

I was down the local just now and you need to check out the new Guinness adverts they have hanging in the beer garden. It has a black horses nose up close and it's marked off with a with nose band..it's an obvious black cock NO IM NOT FUCKING ABOUT.

ALSO mentions RACE on the poster

This is is subliminal advertising 101. Take pictures, I dint bring my phone with me and can't
Find the campaign online.

And no it's not my fuckng imagination

someone needs to expose them

google.ie/search?q=zuwara libya&rlz=1C1PCTG_enIE396&oq=zuwarah &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3489j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 and this place called zuwarah needs to be levelled thats where there all coming from

>England is Islamic and there's nothing butthurt English men cam do about it (apart from killinh themselves, joinimg forces with Islamic terrorists, vote for Islamic jihad and kill each over crumpets)
Get rekt bong.

Where? Do you have a link?

Video?

Get down our boozers now with your cameras

You might be onto something, those ads have turned into awful shite.

Anyone less subhuman looking than the don want to start a youtube channel, we need a figurehead and i would do it myself but everyone knows everyone in this country and i don't want my parents to have trouble in work

From the swede in the last thread
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FJPY_Kurdish%2Fstatus%2F861404580768362496

>judging another man by his looks
Are you sure you're not a flaming faggot?
We like the Don for his analysis and opinion, not for his looks.

Do have anything else so could take pictures of the poster?

its annoying how peopel say theyl deal with muslims but then do nothing it makes me pissed off and knowing no one is going to do shit

I AM NOT FUCKING ABOUT LADS

I've studied social engineering and subliminal adverisingbetc for years. Seriously get down your local and take pictures. This is not a joke. Sup Forums and the world need to know how (((they))) domthis shit.
Research who the fuck is behind the advertising campaign and I'm betting it's (((them)))

This shit is fucking overt

How did that Dave Cullen lad get so many subscribers ? Never even heard of him desu

Fuck her.
>Men shouldn't have opinions on abortion
Wrong, seeing as they need our votes in the first place

I didnt bring my phone out with me and I've not been drinking for about a month, so dunno if those posters are brand new or not.
It's those stupid flags they have strung in the beer garden plus a big poster with RACE in caps

Who do you reckon put her up to this? Definitely some group behind it/funding this type of stuff. What was the event itself?

by taking about normal computer stuff and only getting into politics later on i think

guinness.com/en-ie/advertising/behind-every-great-horse/

this?

Ah I remember this.

Yeah that's funny, meanwhile in Africa there's mass murders of albino children.

The world is such a funny place..

I would start one but would do so anonymously.

Jews. It's always jews, that's who was behind our (((civil rights movement))) I guarantee you Soros has his hands in this

good idea, if you just had your voice and then recorded your screen or just had pictures or something that would be a decent way to start.

Was driving on Poplar Row on Saturday, and just before the crossroads at Annesley Bridge; painted on a door to the left: "BBC".

It would be easier to aim it towards the Americans, get your sub count up and then switch.

>guinness.com/en-ie/advertising/behind-every-great-horse/
The pub adverts are not that site

It shows a front view of a horses head. The face fades into black and the white nose band cuts up the long brown nose with veins on it, shaped exactly like a cock.

The larger poster on the wall has RACE in caps

sure he has his finger in sinn féin to.

Yea, ease your way into talking politics, bring in some normies by posting old Ren and Stimpy cartoons, then start redpilling when you have enough subs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bme0JpXQUg

imagine if you managed to rile up the US muh heritage crowd into coming to our rescue

Brit here, why are loyalists the most retarded form of Irishman and why do they insist on clinging to our arse hairs?

Is any fucker in a pub beer garden now?

ITT: People who inspire you

You don't need to agree with them brw

I've got a paddy mate who works for Maersk on the container ships, often goes from Cork or Felixstowe to the Med, he was telling me today that all these African refugees are now trying to go to Ireland because Britain's leaving the EU and they want the freedom of movement. Said they keep finding hundreds of them on ships going to Ire to try and claim residency

We would come in a heart beat desu, if you could Redpill the Diaspora on what was happening in Ireland, wed back to Coughlin tier rhetoric
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

Because no one wants them. the english didnt want them, the scots didnt want them and neither do we irish. They should just fuck off into the sea!

Because they're not Irish

>Most Ulster Protestants are descendants of settlers from Great Britain in the 17th and 18th centuries.

So they're actually rejects, it seems. They should go to America or something.

Alot of them did I think. Probably as many if not more that went from the south.

>Moved here a while ago.
>Notice no matter where I go people in this country seem to know each other.
>Have it confirmed on pol

What the fuck is up with this? Ireland is a small town that thinks it is a country. I don't get it.

>they should go to America or something
The good ones did, pic related and his ilk are injun killing heroes

They did and slaughtered all the natives! Lovely people arent they

Are any of you cunts in the pub! Or know anyone you can ring in the pub????

The term "hill billy" and "redneck" in the US exsistence because so many Southerners were Northern Irish prods

If you know shit about graphics and filmmaking, you could do a comedy channel and distort your appearances like this: youtube.com/watch?v=Clpm6i_4yAA

>you now remember England wanting Ireland to have homerule but it's actually the ulster prods who chimped out and caused the conflict

I was thinking of putting some political speeches up on youtube and having a cover image. Il start doing something like that after lc.

You're not Irish just because your great grandmother had an affair with an Irish pickpocket you embarrassing fat Cherokee mess

I know you and many of the Irish Sup Forumstards will think I'm taking the piss....
>B-but the Irish are psychic and that's why the kikes target us most.

Not joking

I will never ever complain again about sitting on the M50 for 20 minutes, after spending 2 fucking hours in traffic here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the Irish are phsycic
That would explain him
Your point?

HA thats true. Its the breed of em im telling ye

Good lad

Need to think of a name.
Dump your suggestions below.
Irish patriot 1916 would be a cool name.

I actually don't think you are taking the piss, based on a few different experiences.

Tell me more.

Also do ginger women originate from fairy forts?

GaelicGhosts might be cool
Pic related, I'm basing that off of Pearse's based Foreward

Should we try and get some save the eighth jumpers or something just like those retards have the repeal jumpers

#
The Irish and the native Americans are supposedly the most psychic races. The CIA remote viewing program top psychics were Irish American.
The Irish have a history or little people so do the native Americans..
A study was done withing the last 5 or so years that indicated a huge percentage of the Irish hear voices upuntil and past their teens and that most of them are not schizophrenic..

In Vietnam native Americans were allowed to grow their hair long, because when whilst walking on point, the couldn't detect booby traps and ambushes with crew cuts.

>look it up

I remember when I was a kid, I had a dream my Grandfather died unexpectedly, I woke up crying my eyes out, then My Mom walked in and told me that my Grandfather had just died while I was asleep.
I read about a similar thing happening to some members of "the squad" the day of Collins assanation.
I'm /spooked/

Fuck I made a lot of spelling mistakes...whatever I can't be fucked reposting again

Embrace your psychic heritage brother.
>it's real

Why do ya think (((they))) repeatedly told you it was a myth.

I was about to sleep lad

Fucking spooky