What is Sup Forums's end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbim.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The extermination of all nonwhites

Theoretically... what would we do then?

Could Sup Forums exist in such a world?

The extermination of all whites and their (((masters)))

communism

Sup Forums is not a person, it's a hivemind integrated by everyone that comes here, becouse of that the answer will vary depending on the part of this hivemind you make that question to and who answers it

You will have to find that out the hard way I'm afraid. But it's not the end. The end of the world I mean. Think of it as a new beginning and you will be getting warmer. And there will still be jobs and the world will continue. So... it's not that bad then.

Do not despair for my higher self means you no harm. It will be tough. But after the happenings are finished the world will continue and the human race will survive. Do not be afraid.

It will happen. From my perspective it has already happened but is just progressing as a happening and is happening right now.

> Believe.

MAGA. Brexit. Thwarting the NWO. A UK free of the EU courts and Brussels. That said, a new order is before you. A great USA again. A self mastering UK. And it has only just begun.

What's that smell?

The birth of a God

Saving the planet from itself.

A future for white children
Apparently that's too much to ask

World domination through memes with better ideas and higher autism rates

Full control of the the world meme database.

14 Words.

In life there are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard

Ey what up Jace
PRAISE KEK!

kill all muslims

Return of Christ to Earth

We don't have one. We just say and do things because we're bored and it's funny.

We're all relatively young, in time our goals will become clearer and when push comes to shove our doves will fly into positions of power and start changing the system from within. We the future whether people like it or not.

The only actual solution to degeneracy and politics.

I can't leaf this masterpiece unchecked.

>the extermination of 80% of Sup Forums

Have sex.

Transcendence Victory.

We must own the memes of production, that is our call.

the reduction of global human population from billions to 200 millions

Bants
Creating a political movement that eventually gets hijacked and is used to make Greater Israel

To find the ultimate meme. To make the cosmos shake with laughter. Maybe then, finally, we will be free from this hell

this
nbim.no/

Sup Forums is idealist contrarianism
it is inherently absurd and infinite

the goals can never be complete because the bar can never be set high enough

it's the same purity motivating the left, but purity of intent, not purity of identity
>inb4 stormfags ruin everything

shitposting + saving the Aryan race

pic related

Duh silly, we're an actual faction of the Illuminati now, and like all others it's the same.

World domination is our goal, through nationalism and closely allied right-wing states, each appropriate for their ethnic people.

this

This