Pic relevant

>pic relevant

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a bad thing

replace pepe with the flag of UK (soon only england) and it's perfect

Fuck Germany and fuck EU

Replace eu hand with cock and French hand with mouth and its perfect.

say it with me user:

Monsieur Emmanuel Macron Président

soon the EU army will be completed and UK is going to pay for it

Greetings to the readers who desire to know why Europe is under duress of invasion by the foreign peoples that seek to sack, ravish, pillage and plunder the cities, towns and villages.

To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and Europhobic philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race. This serves as the pathway to fulfill the Oded Yinon (Greater Israel) Plan. This man is the founding father of a precursor to the European Union, the International Pan-European Movement.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

also see:
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

and *especially:*
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html

You don't have a border, you don't have a currencyand you don't have a future. You also have Arab blood you impoverished spic.

P.s. Gibraltar is ours and if you try take it we'll send you to the bottom of the ocean like we did your retarded son

sorry did someone say something? I have a filter for irrelevant countries with sharia law established

>kraut nigger wanting to ruin europe again
Grow some balls you pussy.

Flag checks out.

Sorry I don't speak to Moorish rape babies

Abdul my son

Quit the divide and conquer

Kill yourself cuck

If that quote is real... Just wow

t. snownigger rape baby

we are taking gibraltar soon ahmed, hopefully you won't mind, considering your country has been conquered already by muslims without shooting a single shot

60% + literally had a nigger president for 8 years :^)

>EU army
>implying they will do anything besides tactical tumblring

>implying there is anything wrong with being a snownigger rape baby

you are truly pathetic my brown shitstain.

sorry for tagging all of you but can someone itt link me to the archive or actual stickied thread for the french elections? there was a sticky regarding french elections via mod/admin but i somehow don't have records for it. please link.