Globally, white people make up only 14% of worlds population

>Globally, white people make up only 14% of worlds population.
>There are many more black people
>There are many, many, many more asians

With white countries becoming more and more diverse but nigger countries staying, well... full of niggers.
How does it feel to be part of a dying race Sup Forums?

You think this won't affect you as well?

he's an arab, that's why he didn't mention them

feels really good not being a smelly Paki like you

I'm more annoyed at the fact that every other group expects to be a called a minority.

White needs to start full on campaign to breed these Nigga and Arab cunts. take their women form em.

>14% of worlds population
100% of its civilisation

You'll miss us when we're gone

Just you wait Ahmed.

I can't be born not white again, so why should I care (not that being white is somehow great)?

they will keep a few of us around as oddities no doubt, maybe just women though, the white men will surely be culled en infancy

well now we know how the neanderthals felt

Well I have a mentality of punishing those who allow/contribute to another thing's death by giving them the same result.

If we go, the rest of the human race can go extinct as well.

This user, gets it! He has already given up...
You have all gotten fucking soft, blame liberalism or whatever but in almost every white country, you're being fucked, sometimes literally.

china was around for thousands of years before and will be around for thousands of years after. whites will not be missed.

White birth rates have been increasing for a while now it's only a few countries in Europe that are sterile.

White people have been arrond for millenia, and most of that time it probably wasn't more then 14% anyway. At its peak whites were only 25% anyway.

White people will be arrond forever

Nope, white people in the past fought back. They were a force to be reckoned with...
They're now not even a shadow of their former selves... They're just an old crispy husk.
Hell, even other white people hate white people and want them gone.

Maybe in London good luck trying that shit in Russia or the colonies.

I have no idea where people get the idea white people will die out. There will always be white people. Hell there will always be races. Face the facts and move on.

i wish Pharah was my wife

>>Globally, white people make up only 14% of worlds population.
Citation needed. Not that I don't agree, but I need those sources.

>draw white character
>color it brown

I doesn't bother me, actually. We all know that once whites are gone, you people will either be too stupid to survive and die off, or just turn the planet into a living hell where you might aswell be dead.

Regardless, it will lead to the extinction of the human race. So who cares? Hitler and Mao might have killed millions but you would be the ones to end everything. Its your suicide, people :)

Also, is that the face you make when you're done giving a bj to your massa?

SHE WUZ

>tfw weve done so much for the world, brought into a glorious modern age
>get shit on and get to see our glorious world get ruined into shambles because other races simply dont know how to be civilized and enjoy these luxuries

>Tfw white

>I'd betray my race for someone like pharah

Because only white countries need to be more diverse

Im glad u reposting my shit meme,
I saw all the black dots in it. So I ran to my folder and paint the black dots. take this instead of the other one.

Sauce?

I'm fine with it because there are only two realistic options after we're gone.

1. The Chinese bring you all to heel. You'll live in an overcrowded collectivist nightmare state but you'll at least be safe and controlled.

2. The Chinese fail to bring you all to heel. You'll live in an overcrowded nightmare state with vast slums surrounding small, safe islands for rich people.

Either way, the idea of small, individualistic populations with high standards of living dies with us.

Whites were like 34% a century ago

I guess that's why Elon Musk wants us to get our ass to Mars.
Fuck them mooncrickets.

That's mathematically impossible unless you're broadening the term "white".

Do you think China and India jumped to over a billion population within a century?

Google

meh. ellowas makes everyone elses work look so shit

>Do you think China and India jumped to over a billion population within a century?
Yes

someone mentioned in earlier post about low sperm count in french men - what if it was/is deliberate. I know a lot of couples don't want children but what if 50 years ago there was a plan, to eliminate Europeans....

Same here.

Can't google search a goddamn webm mate

Cakeofcakes

wtf is rhis degenerate shit?

Genetically modified plants are sterile, it might have a major role in the low sperm counts. That's what people here generally think.

World did not end when the neanderthals were consumed by the early humans, despite the world losing at that time the most intelligent species.

I think it's closer to 8%

>How does it feel to be part of a dying race Sup Forums?

When whites die off, the rest of the world will have already burned to ash.

>he thinks niggers or shitskins can actually run civilized societies

Asians may survive after we're gone, but they'll be the only ones.

Neanderthals never went extinct but we are at risk right now

I want to BE Pharah.

The Japs will fight with us desu

Russians will just take the mantle then. You can't exterminate them they're like nuclear cockroaches and they can live up to months just through their fury and hatred for anyone they don't like

>White people disappear.
>Jews become the next target, as to darkies they are visually indistinguishable from white people.
>The Chinese and other East Asians will inherit the Earth.
>Lacking the empathy and guilt of Whites, genocide and/or enslavement of shitskins becomes inevitable.

chinese future

me to

Neanderthals aren't homo-sapiens, we are related however. Neanderthals actually learned to use tools before we did but that didn't stop us from breeding them out.

Amazing how such a small minority can be responsible for every technological, industrial and medical breakthrough for the past 2 millennia. It really speak volumes on your shitskin inferiority complex.

This indeed

they are minority in good countries

Shitskins like the OP have spent the last 100,000 years inbreeding and still thinks numbers can defeat intellectual superiority. Do they really think Y-T is gonna just roll over and die without letting a few thousand nukes fly?

You're literally taught to hate your own race at university and when you finally get into employment, a huge chunk of your wage will be taken away from you and your family. This wage will be used to teach foreigners your language, buy them housing and pay their way until eventually, their future kids take your kids jobs.

How does it feel to be from a race of cucks?

It makes me feel sad that half of the white race is going to have to die with you shitskins to make this planet viable. Not sad enough that I won't join in the blood sport of hunting you fucks down, but just enough to dislike having to do it for the greater good.

You start hunting down 'shitskins' and you'll be spat on and lynched by a group of whites, long before anyone. That's the best part!

>>There are many more black people
No shit, christcucks have been breeding them since just before the 19th century, nigger numbers are wholly unnatural, and the cuckstians have done this not just for niggers but all the shitskin hoards around the world.

Which group? The gun loving, patriotic, shitskin hating one that I'm a part of, or the limp wristed, self hating, shitskin loving fucks on the same side of antifa? The latter doesn't worry me in the least.

t. ahmed muhammed hussein

Ebb and flow. Betas survive as long as the Alphas provide. r-gene niggers will starve to death without white men, look at Africa, they live off the gibs because they can't modern civilization or even primitive communities.

You're severely underestimating how many of your kind love the taste of brown D.
What the fuck will you do? You take one hard stance, one 'extreme' move and you will have most of your own country against you. You will literally tear yourselves apart from the inside... and you wonder why nobody sees you as a credible threat.

I don't think whites will die out, but if we do the entire world will probably end up destroying itself soon after in a nuclear holocaust.

>draw white character
?

There will be a fringe group of us in the Canadian tundra, biding our time and plotting our inevitable return ad the dominant race.

Yep.
It's funny because you perceive all this hardship as a disadvantage. It actually makes us even smarter and stronger. Thanks kikes. Shitskins are an entertaining burden while we refine to only pure ALPHA genes surviving the culling.

Your line of thought is the same as the nips in 1945... how did that work out for them. You underestimate whites and our love of killing shitskins.

Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > Quantity

I'd still fuck pharah's face.

Still on top.

White people are notorious for being pushed to the brink and then unleashing fury on the world.

Overwatch hentai is bretty gud.

No worries, nigel. Without us to feed industry they will begin to starve and eat each other long before we die out. Whites will survive even the worst disasters

Whites have always been a minority for the most part, because when you say "Asians" and "Africans" you're accumulating a lot of different ethnic groups into one form to make a majority.

Are you saying south east Asians are the same as Mongolians? Because if that's the case then you have to add all middle easterners, Indians and north Africans into the same group with whites (Caucasoid) all of a sudden we aren't a minority.

Holy fuck, whites won't go extinct. They've faced greater threats in the past.

>Literally stuck in a 1945 mindset in 2017
Times have changed, bruv.
You can't even hold a free speech rally in your own country without it being protested and disrupted by your own civilians. You're not just fighting an outside force, you're fighting a battle within too... Which is why you will lose. You can't go into battle with over half your solders siding with the enemy, just lay down and die. It will be over in a few years.

There's a lot of variation between Caucasians, too, but I'm pretty sure there are more Han Chinese than there are ALL Caucasians combined.

>russia
>white

Oh come on bro the chinks and indians have been a civilization while we were in huts

race war soon

They can protest all they want, it's called "FREE SPEECH" for a fucking reason you fucking peasant. Every time they try to get violent a handful of "alt-right" can send a battalion of antifa faggots running for their mommies.

Toп лeл! This is a ruse i say! Even before, there was but one continent of whitey.

Now they are everywhere. And, with a globalised world, the blacks, asians, hindus, are developing global conciousness.

So are the whites. No matter how much it is being opposed.

Think about it. Whites get so bored they find the only threat to be white people. We know what happened with Jews - intense isolation made them smart. Now take an entire PLANET and find a race that is pretty smart, built the world, and somehow try to disperse it.

The real question is when will fucking Americans or Germans or whatever became ethnocentric shifty bastards or something.

Also, the whole help X or you are Y won't work soon. With the death of christianity, people now go: well, if you are an idiot, just die.

Not if you count northern Indians.

What haplogroup are they in?

helter skelter bring it

Except they're getting bigger and more funded as time goes on, plus they have political backing. They're come at you in numbers and one day, one of you unthinking faggots will shoot at them and then that will be the end of you. The police will come in to arrest you, the media will label you terrorists and you would have started a war with yourselves, keeping you busy while while you slowly lose ground in other 'areas'

You can't unite yourselves and yet you can't win a war against yourselves. You're fucked, you're already dead, you just don't know it.

Fuck if I remember, but I know they're close to Persians.

Here that sound? That's the sound of Arabs laughing at you while sitting in the company of their multiple wives... Meanwhile, you have your thumb up your ass and you can't decided were on the gender SPECTRUM you sit today. haha

Quality > quantity

Blacks peoples (more precisely, Africans. apart from there blacks aren't really growing in term of populations) atm are just living a population boom, it will crash hard soon enough with all the famines that are there and coming, because for every niglet that get spawned there is like 1 cob of maize growing, maybe but probably not. Just like nature intended, yeah shit suck but if you can't bother to keep your own population in check so you don't overwhelm your ecosystem (or even bother to farm enough to feed yourself and others) then go fuck yourself, you're shit out of luck and I sure ain't going to dig wells for you to dry up with over tapping.

Apart from India (which is a haven for sickness of all kind and whose massive population is irrevelant as its crushing majority is uneducated dalits and inbred muslims who will never amount to anything on their own) and China (whose 1 child policy is starting to bite them up the ass pretty hard as they are about to experience one of their most catastrophic population crash ever as the ratio of male to female become extremely unbalanced, they will go rabid on each others for the very few women there will be) there ain't that many Asians, at least ones with any influence or even any interest in doing things outside of Asia. Japan is going to stay on its island and leave the mainland alone, they've learned that the chink weren't worth the trouble.

Also final point, the ''asians'' and the ''blacks'' aren't races per say, but the amalgamation of countless cultures and nations that hate the shit out of one another, so to even consider them as one is laughable. They were tearing each others apart before we came in the picture and they'll still be doing it after we're gone, chance are they won't even remember us after a couples of decades if left alone to their own shit.

> White woman and black man breed
> Racemixed children

> White man and black woman breed
> Racemixed children

got em

>Neanderthals aren't homo-sapiens
This is a great argument to use because niggers don't have this they are racist and trying to kill a breed of humans with Neanderthal DNA. People with Neanderthal DNA are minorities

No they won't, because when we go down, we take everybody else along with us.

Asians don't really want to fuck with our peoples. Focus on getting niggers out.

>How does it feel to be part of a dying race Sup Forums?

Pretty damn lively I guess.

You're next.

translation of your post:
AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM