THE FUTURE OF AMERICA IS AT STAKE

We must get President Trump to Veto the American Replacement Act. I am not confident he will do so, so I have created a petition to help show him what America wants.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/veto-state-sponsored-visa-pilot-program-act-2017

Explanation of what's going on
numbersusa.com/blog/sen-johnson-introduces-massive-guestworker-program-plus-amnesty

Fellow Americans, share with absolutely everyone you know. We cannot let the illegals get amnesty. We cannot leave our borders undefended. We cannot open our country up to a horde of invaders looking to steal our wealth.

Dude relax Trump might do small things like not label china a currency manipulator but he's not gonna give amnesty.

we need to selectively breed our offspring for intelligence by using the best sperm donors we can find...

Then it won't matter who we let into the country. they will not be smart or talented enough to compete with our genetically superior selves.

I'll bump.

Bump

wtf

Did they really call it the "american replacement" bill?

After his behavior on DACA with all the open borders people in his cabinet, I'm not willing to take chances. If Reagan did it, so could Trump

Well they ruined that by making mandatory a bachelors degree for splooge donations.

stop being over-dramatic burgers. the future of burgerland seems to be at stake 3 times a day

Demographics are destiny, poo, but you already know that
You would be the one saying to calm down seeing as this is your backdoor into my homeland

I don't care if this slides more, I'll make one thread every day until the deadline
This is too important to just let pass

Trump is a Jewish puppet, so he most likely will. Unless he wants to be impeached

It'd need to pass the House, Congress, go through review, etc before it even got to Trump in the first place

What the fuck

First the (((Immigration Act of 1965))) and then this?

My parents didn't get any amnesty, they didn't hop the border and shit me out to stay, they were never on government assistance once and all these fucking faggots get a free ride?

What the fuck is this bullshit, I thought Trump was going to deport all the illegals, not give them fucking citizenship and completely destroy the demographics of the US, dooming us to vote Blue because all these fucking peasant tier fuckers do what their told like good little peons for their gibs

This is a bullshit, what a slap across the fucking face

Boi are my panties in a fucking bunch guys

just kill me now and get it over with

If you don't oppose this, you are the problem

THIS THREAD EVERYDAY

This shit just never ends, does it? Fuck, I hate these treasonous pieces of shit so much.

this must be posted every hour.
fuck johnson and wi.
Oregon has Hoover camps in thier woods from closed factories. we don't need workers.

there will be riits in the streets. and Wi is one of the worst offenders of using illegal labor

remember glosibsts care about one thing, cheap labor. more workers means cheaper labor, they don't care if it ruins the schools, police, hospitals, naighborhoods or anything else, because they don't live here, they live in their globist ivory tower world.

If Breitbart was right about the bill having 50 co-sponsors, you'd be out of your mind to think this wouldn't pass through Congress. No one will oppose this except maybe some of the House Freedom Caucus, and I don't know, maybe Ted Cruz in the Senate?

Republicans are cancer

>replacement
our economic has fucked us hard

I forgot to say bernie should have won, he was the only one that cared about workers, thats why he was against open boarders

It's not only the bigshots. Farmers, and local Chamber of Commerce types are just as poisoned by this shit. Some in my own family. It makes me fucking sick. Shekels are their only god.

They don't care as long as they have their little servant mexicans picking weeds or cleaning house.

how cne only 3 people have signed? even if it hasn't passed congress this will send a message to congress to fuck off

Trump didn't make the bill, But he needs to veto it. The only immigrants we should take the most are whites. Maybe ME Christians too.

we don't need immraints at all till wages start going up realtive to the 0.01%

BUMP BUMBUMP

And when we fix our bullshit welfare system

Whose to say we'll take in European immigrants and they get comfy with those sweet sweet gibs?

I was thinking deport all the illegals, visa abusers and anchor babies, any legal beans left and Young Whites should fill in the gaps that left by those illegals and then start a program for South Africans to come over and work the fields in California and give them a path to citizenship

I have a feeling South Africans will work hard once here

I only created the petition like an hour ago and I have no socials to share it on, with one exception

I need your help Sup Forums

I will probably organize this into a general-like thread after this thread dies, with all the usual twitter handles and shit to send it to

Why does the political establishment hate Americans? Honest question.

bumbumbumbumbumbbum Mothafucking BUMP!

right wing retards will support this

The entire media is against white people lol. Blacks complaining about racism while the government and media is against us. We are fucked.

>get President Trump to Veto the American Replacement Act

Because they do not fear us.

>amnesty fails at the federal level
>GOP pushes for it at the state level
>get (((libertarian))) think tank to cast it as small government and turning power to the states

these cuckservatives have some balls

I absolutely trust the President.

They hate all of us including any non whites who go off the reservation, they hate all 10 of us

But they especially hate the whites and I can't begin to imagine why, don't they know this shit is going to fall apart without them?

The DACA is literally a great big nothing. In fact, dreamers are still being deported.

shitskins get out.

Are they? Source?

I mean, even if they are, that makes Trump's stance on immigration even more confusing and is all the more reason to have a petition like this

wtf