BOSTON: Liberal Judge frees armed robber, turned violent murderer

The Cape Verdean immigrant who killed two doctors in a South Boston apartment building should have been deported last year after his second bank robbery, however Judge Lisa A. Grant out of BMC gave him 364 days in jail instead of 365, because she was well aware that a sentence of one year or longer meant automatic deportation. Department of Homeland Security recommended deportation. She overruled them.
Lisa Grant is a former liberal activist and criminal defense attorney appointed by democrat governor Deval Patrick.
On Friday, May 5th, two Boston doctors were tied up and had their throats slashed. Dr. Field had his throat cut in front of the mirror, as the killer forced him to watch himself die.
After several 911 calls, police made their presence known at the door, however he began shooting at the officers, so they returned fire and hit the man several times, but did not kill him. The doctors were already dead. Jewelry and other belongings were found inside his backpack
Makes you wonder.
turtleboysports.com/double-murderer-bampumim-teixeira-was-given-364-day-sentence-from-judge-lisa-grant-on-bank-robbery-charge-so-he-wouldnt-be-deported-on-his-green-card/
dotnews.com/2014/boston-municipal-court-nominees-background-rooted-defense-work

The same judge also granted bail to an accused rapist who then went on to rape again in 2014
bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/06/27/assault-made-arboretum-sex-assault-robbery/Lef4krqArGyPVRNyqEAXQI/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/09/02/uber-driver-rape-sexual-assault-boston/
ballotpedia.org/Lisa_A._Grant
bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/06/27/assault-made-arboretum-sex-assault-robbery/Lef4krqArGyPVRNyqEAXQI/story.html
bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2015/08/cops_pair_planned_a_pokemon_massacre
boston.cbslocal.com/2017/05/08/south-boston-murders-bampumim-teixeira-lina-bolanos-richard-field/
nytimes.com/2006/01/11/us/held-a-year-on-rape-charges-5-boston-teenagers-are-freed.html
archive.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/01/11/alleged_gang_sex_attack_on_girl_detailed_in_court/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Freisler
reddit.com/r/boston/comments/6a0bwz/man_arrested_in_killing_of_engaged_boston_doctors/
reddit.com/r/boston/comments/6a0bwz/man_arrested_in_killing_of_engaged_boston_doctors/dhariu5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The judge should be held responsible.

American justice system is truly fucked up.

>Judge Lisa A Grant
FUCKING

WOMEN

EVERY

TIME

Jews and women, the eternal nation wreckers.

>Judge Lisa A. Grant
Serves you right for making women judges.

judges should be getting killed

This happens all the time in my country. But you have the death penalty.

Yet Brock Turner gets drunk with a white girl and they end up fucking behind a dumpster and the same left that would applaud this want him to die in jail.

LMFAO

The collapse of American civilization is inevitable. You're going the way of Rome.

Nobody believes in this stuff strong enough to do anything. Politics is a leasure pass time.

> You're going the way of Rome.

Buddy, you should take a look where that chain around your neck is connected. Because if we go down, you are hitting the bottom at the same time.

There's no way MA has the death penalty

The leaf speaks the truth. This is not justice.

When judges start getting killed the whole system comes down. See: every 3rd world shithole.

Well, Rape is worse than murder, and fucking a drunk girl is rape.

Also, they were a rich white couple, and he was a disenfranchised Person of Color. He was justified

Very rarely do people get executed. California and Pennsylvania are tow of the most most populated states. They have combined like 1200 death row inmates and none have been executed in over a decade. Same with federal system. Massachusetts does not have death penalty maximum punishment for any crime is life.

>Cape Verde

and here i thought they were the decent kind of africans

How the fuck do you get less than a year for BANK ROBBERY

Someone should hold this judge accountable.

There is no denying fellow leaf.

Your virtue signalling is falling on deaf ears here.

This is the same judge that through the book at two autists for "social media threats" because they were Banting about the "second Boston massacre" online. What a roastie bitch

I hope the victims relatives slash her children's throats.

Not really. Something sneaky like the year minus a day to avoid his deportation? Nah.

Because its a liberal white woman. Because of her sentimental attitude towards her pet, two productive members of society that could have gone on to help 100s of people are now dead. But at least she didnt have the guilt of knowing that a criminal recieved justice through being deported because of her leniency.

Niggers are niggers. Not human.

>Rape is worse than murder, and fucking a drunk girl is rape.

Rape victim here, it's not that bad. You get over it eventually.

>Judge Lisa A. Grant
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/09/02/uber-driver-rape-sexual-assault-boston/

>Prosecutors recommended $50,000 bail for Vedrine at his arraignment, but Judge Lisa Ann Grant released him on his own recognizance.

Rapist here. She said my dick was tiny. Traumatized for life.

She sided with a violent criminal foreigner over the American people. Now two are dead.

She should be held accountable.

ballotpedia.org/Lisa_A._Grant

Can anyone find a pic of this "judge"?

(forgot this part) We should inform those in her district/city, they deserve to know this vile person is in a position of power

judge should be held responsible by the families of the victims

364 days to avoid deportation?

And THAT'S NOT ALL!

>Less than two months after a Roxbury District Court judge freed accused rapist Ashton Davis from jail over the objections of prosecutors, police say Davis raped and robbed a college student studying in the Arnold Arboretum on Wednesday morning while he was still wearing his court-mandated GPS bracelet.

>The first time, in March, Judge David Poole denied the request. But the second time, on April 29, Judge Lisa Grant allowed it, releasing Davis on personal recognizance and requiring him to wear a GPS bracelet and undergo a mental health evaluation.

Anybody want to take a guess at what's under that jacket?

bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2015/08/cops_pair_planned_a_pokemon_massacre

there's a video link showing the cunt at 0:32 mark

THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE INDICTED FOR TREASON.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. HANG THAT TRAITOR FROM A FUCKING REDWOOD.

What are you talking about? This guy is being held without bail.

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/05/08/south-boston-murders-bampumim-teixeira-lina-bolanos-richard-field/

Based judge

basically all leftists need to be deported to somalia

>bitch has spent her life getting criminals off

nuffin?

at least she isn't racist though

Time to find this Lisa woman and do what Sup Forums does best.

Ruin her life!

Yeah that judge should do time in jail for being complicate in the actions of this sadistic psychopath, she has blood on her hands.

Wat

gee he only had to murder and rob 2 people first? You mean his two attempted bank robberies weren't enough to deport this guy if he didn't get a judge that cares more about feelings than reality.

>But you have the death penalty.
It doesn't exist in Massachusetts

not only did this nigger kill two doctors but now taxpayers will have to foot his hospital bill and life in prison

fucking judge should be shamed.

A whole lot of nuffin! This one's a golden oldie, from before she was a judge!

nytimes.com/2006/01/11/us/held-a-year-on-rape-charges-5-boston-teenagers-are-freed.html

>"I think that throughout the investigation there were a bunch of questions about the consistency of some details of the story," said Lisa Grant, who represented Mr. Barrows, "and toward the end, the D.A. had some information that it was more consensual than not."

From the arrest:

archive.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/01/11/alleged_gang_sex_attack_on_girl_detailed_in_court/

>Once the victim entered the basement, she saw as many as nine additional young men waiting for her, Deakin said. The man with the gun ordered her to have sexual intercourse, but after she pleaded with him, he made her perform oral sex on him, the prosecutor said. Between four and six other men then made her perform oral sex on them, Deakin said.

A coon?

Why? Why is she doing this? Letting a murderer loose?

For what purpose? Why?

>t. liberal judge
the only reason why leftest do this shit is they don't think they're head will go on the chopping block

If this is real yall should be spamming the fuck out of Fox or some of their anchors. Get it trending on twitter or something.

Maybe someone paying her big money

That numb cunt is a fucking murderer.

He a good boy.

Isnt texas trying to pass legislation which would do exactly that?

Hold government and judicial officials responsible for criminal charges if they try to hinder federal law?

I don't understand why. W h y ?

This is why we had lynchings.

Some states have a three strikes law, wherein you are sentenced to life in prison after committing three felonies.

In a state like Massachusetts, you could be a career criminal, go in and out of jail your entire life, and if it's not "too" serious at any one time, never spend a lot of time in jail.

Unfortunately, we are also far too lenient on legal status here and the mayor of Boston itself has proudly said he wants it to be sanctuary city. The mayor of Somerville, a nearby city, is somehow much worse.

t. I have lived in a suburb of Boston all my life

When judges start getting killed
> an angel gets it's wings!

I just don't get it. I'm baffled. She is doing services to rapist and murderers

Like beneficial servings
rulings

Why

That's more telling of how shit it is when judges need to be taken out.

If the doctors were my parents, you can be she's be walking dead right now.

Be a black immigrant at the time of offense.

You'd think after the destruction of Rome we'd learn our mistakes.

fucken sue the fucken judge. the blood their hands belong to the piss of shit judge. she should go to jail for murder too

Is it normal to have wires going all over the fucking place across someones hospital bed like that

Because of the all important negro, user. If you haven't realized, the negro is the end all be all of human existence. All peoples should aspire to be like the negro in every way, so sayeth the Law.

Trump should nominate someone like this to the Supreme Court next time:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Freisler

>she saw as many as nine additional young men waiting for her
chorus: Dindu Nuffin

Wait, who did he kill? If he killed a right wing retard then what's the problem?

Why does literally everything baffling, counter intuitive, illogical thing come out of liberalism

Don't these lawayers and chiefs go to great IVY League schools that are like top 1% of the world

How do they come out of them like this all fucked in the head?

Boston -east coast
redwoods, west coast.

It's absolute madness though. Even in liberal Boston bank robbery usually gets 5-10 years.

I'm really beginning to see the lack of checks on the judiciary as a major flaw in American government. Anyone else is any other occupation would have been fired at the very least for this level of intentional malfeasance.

>1 post by this ID
Nice slide thread.

Defense attorney Lisa Grant does not think having spent her entire career as a criminal defense attorney will hinder her from being an impartial judge.Defense attorney Lisa Grant does not think having spent her entire career as a criminal defense attorney will hinder her from being an impartial judge.Defense attorney Lisa Grant does not think having spent her entire career as a criminal defense attorney will hinder her from being an impartial judge.

You think the Ivy League schools should prevent this? They CAUSE it.

>Why does literally everything baffling, counter intuitive, illogical thing come out of liberalism
its designed that way.

by pure definition, liberals stand for everything that isnt conservative.

sometimes thats a good thing but for the most part its not going to be, you're going to get all the horribly shit ideas that were never tried for obvious reasons.

Smart people know that making an omelette requires breaking eggs. On rightards sit around and rain dance for a magical unbreakable egg.

Red pill some people:

reddit.com/r/boston/comments/6a0bwz/man_arrested_in_killing_of_engaged_boston_doctors/

reddit.com/r/boston/comments/6a0bwz/man_arrested_in_killing_of_engaged_boston_doctors/dhariu5/

things were going fine when we were just killing jews and communists.

Pouring diarrhea onto a snowblower is not 'making an omelette'

Yeah, but in this case the egg was rotten to begin with. It was fucking green, and the packaging said that the egg was 6 months past expiration.

>killed two doctors
> second bank robbery
> should have been deported
> gave him 364 days in jail instead of 365

1 year in jail for double murder? What?

Agreed. I'd make sure to get them both

He murders two people during an armed robbery, shoots at cops, and the libcunt judge gives him 354 days so he won't be deported? No way this is real.

I'm pretty ashamed by my country sometimes. I'm a hardcore Democrat, but shit like this baffles me, because I don't stand by allowing bank robbers remain in the country if they're immigrants. Especially if it's their second offense! It's truly baffling how we engage with the world sometimes.

Massachusetts fag here.

Brockton has the highest Cape Verdian population of any US city to date and having lived there for 12 years, I can confirm Cape Verdians do not deviate even the slightest from the typical nig nog stereotype.

Pic related

2 race mixers and a nigger dead
good riddance

The robberies took place before the murders.
If she had sentenced him like she was supposed to, he would've been deported and wouldn't have been able to kill anyone.

Nice nuanced stance you have there, faggot leaf

how much blood has to be spilled before the beady anglo menace is satisfied

The nigger is not dead

Flooding white countries with low IQ brown people isn't an omelette worth breaking an egg for, you stupid nigger

Martha Mcaluhm just mention the killings on fox news but she never ever mention about the judge , half ass news.

No son, that only happens in the Bernstein universe. I'm stuck here with you motherfuckers in this Berenstain fuck-hole and am enjoying the view thank you very much. Oh the stories I’ll be telling the others when I return back home! They wouldn’t even believe me.

They tried doing that here once
Look up how that ended up

Say hi to the FBI, boys.

Crime is good for Judges, the DA, the Assistant DA's, the para-legals of the DA's office, the secretaries of the DA's office. Crime is good for the Sheriff's department. It pays for all those salaries of the Sheriff & his deputies. Crime keeps them gainfully employed in easy work shuffling people to/form jail to court. Crime pays for all the court system personnel. All of the salaries of the court staff paid to work an easy day shift job -- 9 to 5. Most of the time you'll find all of these people are all inter-related. Its one giant business that makes very good money off of criminals being criminals. The one thing these enterprises of "justice" do not want is black people to get red-pilled. The establishment makes every effort to keep jamal in 'his place'.

We don't want your omelette, you spineless faggot. Just remember this: traitors hang first.