Is Poland really poor?

Is Poland really poor or they just tell this to keep immigrants away?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagłębie_Dąbrowskie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is really poor. I believe among poorest regions in the EU, polish are 20-25% of them

Depends what you mean.
Are we as poor as you? No.
Are we as rich as western jewrope? No.

Is you have a decent job or income here life is based, probably much better than somewhere like the UK or France. If you're wagecucking at minimum wage then it's not great, but at least you don't have to deal with shitskins.

But on second thought it's horrible here. Stay home Juan.

you polish guys are fucking lucky, polish chicks are amazing

I envy you Mexico, you at least do not have to fight bears walking on the streets with your bare hands.
Just today I had a fight with gypsies over a piece of bread lying on the ground. Life is suffering and life is a pain.

they are fucking stupid and they are literal spaniards-burners. The only thing that keeps them from niggers is 1) they are afraid of them and 2) niggers are afraid of us

a bit of both. I met a polish guy travelling, he said some areas are germany tier of developed, others are rural shitholes. Depends on the region

Where did you find bread? You must be one of those rich cunts.

I fight pigeons for bread crumbs and they're still beating me to it.

this is what we call Poland A and Poland B
A - it used to be Prussian partition
B - Russian one

back in the communism era police even made a map of confiscated illegal moonshines and the map was looking almost exactly like partitions. Fucking russians, man. Incapable of building anything.

It is poor but the news outlets won't say so. There's a huge difference between a hand full of major cities(towns) such as Warsaw or Krakow and others. The majority is really behind like 20 years relative to those, let alone ones in other EU countries.

They're quite well off by eastern European standards. However "eastern European standards" are rock bottom.

Look for these motherfuckers

fake news, we are not quite well off

>fake news, we are not quite well off

Relative to the rest of slav land, you are. Which is what I said.

What are the women like in Poland? In the UK they seem to come in two forms. Solid 9/10s, very petite. Or huge butch 7 ogres who could change a lorry tyre.

lol typical pawel

I've never met a Polish woman who was fit to change a lorry tyre. Are they fun?

We're dirt poor, leave us alone.

Absolute Shreks.

In fact it's quite ok. We don't have blacks, muslims. When Ukraine-Russia War started Poland was the safest place for a lot of ukrainians. They asymilate very fast.

They are a little bit richer than Mexico. Idk, what's the best part in Mexico? Northern? Well, Poland is like Northern Mexico.

They are still awesome Lord Sandwich

Fuck off we're poor!

poland is a based country and you're not good enough for it. poland for polish ONLY.

>Poland is the Australia of EE

They're taking over, don't lie.

Is really poor, even if you are in Krakow or Warsaw with a nice international company job you can only go for a cheap holiday in a country like Croatia or turkroachistan

This is Poland

you get those dumb whorish drunk overtanned whales that are too retarded to finish high school
sorry, John
and if you mean elder ones, then yea, slavic women turn into babushka after pregnancy and age of 35
>typical Polish prom

Mexico 127 milion people
Poland 40 milion people

When Poland will remove kebabs again?

it's poor because they keep migrants away
accepting them gets you wealthy and (en)rich(ed)

Hue hue hue I'm an Australia in Poland, there's maybe 200 of us. Because money.

That's a good shot.

The reality is different though.

We know and don't even have to compete.Kek.

When Germany will be Muslim Country lol

We are very poor.

Stay away parasite.

Your point?

This is what a Polish old town looks like

Lepiej żebys mówił po polsku, Hunter.

>pieniądze
>w polsce

smiejącesiękurwy.jpg

it's shit because they're against open society and immigrants.

lol at those siblings front left

Ikea built this?

Nie rozumiem
But Google translate, being polite and not being dark skinned helps me not get machete'd

polish best immigrants to ireland,

when the war starts at least we got some ex-militar hardcore on our side, not just cunt irish

You better speak Polish, Hunter.

>money
>in Poland

laughingwhores.jpg

Why don't you speak Polish if you live here?

This looks worse than Gdansk old town, with the fake Dutch facades over the old German buildings.

> Irish flag.
> Talking about how great Polan is

Dunno but im certain they pray for jesuit

It's one of the hardest languages to learn, I'm learning slowly but you have 3 Zs and a different plural for every word

I've lived in California for my entire life honestly been thinking of moving to Poland.

Dutch? There's nothing Dutch in that picture at all.

Where do you live and what do you do for a living exactly?

Yeah ok there buddy.

I meant Gdansk has gross Dutch facades

Fuck it, I wouldn't need money if I was surrounded by Polish chicks

Poland is poor but in the sense that people with average jobs drive 10 year old cars and live in small apartments, not poor as in chilldren run around barefoot and people rob each other for old bread.

In order to be surrounded by Polish chicks you need to have the money in the first place.

Google knows we're African tier, it's their mistake.

Krakow, machete capital! I do IT type stuff, overseas clients so the language barrier is only if I need to get something like a cake from sowa or a haircut.

Which is why your Polish is lacking.Sad to see such things in my country.

That's not how it works.
We all will come over the next few years..i mean like everyone..everyone who don't like muslims

Well raise your own brats to be polish speaking and everything should work out OK, Polish culture survived German and Russian occupation so the country should be able to tolerate a few English speakers visiting.

Tell me, Skippy, what has surprised you the most?

Poles are very wealthy. In fact, Polish migrants own half of the banks here.

What

There are more and more native english speakers in Poland, but what's the difference between them and non english speaking Poles in the UK or Germany?I don't mind white foreigners as long as they integrate, same as foreigners would like Poles to behave in their countries.

I'm too young to have kids and I'm wondering if I should but that is not the topic.

The innocent racism, I mean like grandmother's giggling at black babies in ikea. Or friends pointing out a car window and saying "look! It's a black person! " Australia is PC central so there I am a racist and here I'm normal.

What

We better close the Schengen then.We don't want your single moms with the 7 kids Jamal, Cletus and Mohammed made her.

He probably means the non ethnic poles that escaped ww2

>black babies
Reeeeeeee
I have seen only two nigglets in my life in Warsaw, though. Day was ruined. But good to know that society is still sane

thats bullshit, Russian Zaglebie Dabrowskie was more industrialised than German East Prussia

Poland is somewhat poorer than Portugal but not third world level poor.
It is however far more safer than most West Europe,not just from terrorism but also crime.
Plus it still feels like Europe and not Middle East/Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagłębie_Dąbrowskie

We are very poor, white bears are roaming the streets in the winter and wild dogs during the summer. We fight them for scraps of food when we can. I don't recommend Poland to anyone.