Email pre-9/11 from a laptop on a bus?

Zacarias Moussaoui sent an email through Nick Bergs email account. This is explained as a chance encounter on a bus were Berg allowed the 9/11 hijacker to use his email account. Was this even possible in pre 9/11?

In March 2004 Nick Berg was detained in regards to this email issue. In May 2004 he was dead. The FBI found nothing, accepting the bus story as true.

What was Berg doing in Norman OK?

Who killed him and why?

Are there any sourced info about him or his family having mossad ties?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1383-2004May29.html
historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=david_edger_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a story I have not previously read. Do you have any evidence to back this up? If true there is zero percent chance of being a coincidence.

Yeah lets get some sauce on this story

Lazy OP
http:// www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/

Yeah, there's waaaaaaaay more to this story.

what the fuck

>o.p asks for some info
>get mad at o.p for not posting info

interesting

>> 124708024

cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/

He gave a stranger his email password so that he could email something. On a bus. Through a laptop. Before 9/11. Those are the facts the FBI accepted

Here's some fishy shit about his beheading: One of the guys had a Gilal. How common is that in Iraq?

One of the guys had a gold ring. Maybe he wasn't an observant muslim.... gold rings are strictly forbidden in Islam

everyone says 'mossad 9/11 dancing israelis' but I think the Nick Berg angle is hot.... What was he doing in Norman? Maybe the FBI should re-investigate. As far as I know they didn't look at the email alibi again even after he was beheaded in Iraq

>o.p

>everyone says 'mossad 9/11 dancing israelis' but I think the Nick Berg angle is hot.... What was he doing in Norman? Maybe the FBI should re-investigate. As far as I know they didn't look at the email alibi again even after he was beheaded in Iraq
Agreed. Very fucking odd.

>gold rings are strictly forbidden in Islam
Only for men.

wait how did you get internet on a bus pre-2001?

It's a (((coincidence)))

Is there anything solid connecting the Berg family with Israel or Mossad?

I wish Trump was for real. If he was, just reinvestigate Nick Berg. Was he ever connected to mossad? If yes, well, you have a 9/11 hijacker sending an email through a mossad agents email account.

But I'm sure they did a great job with the 9/11 investigation, and giving your email password to someone on a bus so that they could send a quick email totally happened as they said.

The CNN article says that Moussaoui did this bus routine on many people to get their emails. Why? For what purpose?

Pretty sure that's not a chick in the beheading video

It was possible but extremely slow. It was also possible to write drafts that would automatically be sent the next time the computer was connected to the Internet.

Goddamn, it's all right there on wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg
>Berg grew up in West Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia.[2] He was referred to as a "religious Jew.
>In 2002, with family members, Berg created Prometheus Methods Tower Service.[8] He inspected and rebuilt communication antennas, and had previously visited Kenya and Uganda on similar projects.
>He also went to the northern city of Mosul, visiting an Iraqi man whose brother had been married to Berg's late aunt

>religious Jew
>connections to the arab world
>field of expertise: communications technology
>had a job that required significant amounts of international travel

Everything about this guy screams Mossad. He's connected with 9/11, and when the FBI picks him up he disappears two weeks later, and ends up decapitated.

It's not hard to imagine the first thing he would have done when he got out of military custody if he was Mossad: make a panicked call to his handlers that the FBI were onto him. And if he is a tiny link in what would be the greatest conspiracy of all time, it's not hard to see what would have happened next if his handlers suspected he might give something away.

hard to investigate what OP is questioning but here's some investigative images of the beheading video

So you're saying Mossad staged his decapitation to tie up a loose end?

Google says Nick Berg was referred to as a "religious jew". I just remember his family said he went to Iraq because he loved working on tall electricity poles or antennas or something. It was weird even then when I was totally blue pilled.

None of this adds up but "religious jew" = Mossad

No, only men can wear gold rings

Who is this Abu Ghraib gril? She's kinda hot.

shit i remember playing snek on a phone like that

Seems like the obvious conclusion. Incidentally, I made a slight mistake in my first post: he disappeared only four days after being released from custody (which was two weeks after the FBI picked him up).

The timing is just too coincidental. Also, he was offered a flight out of Iraq by the US consulate. Instead he travelled to Baghdad, for no discernible reason. His work in Iraq was based in Mosul, so he had no reason to travel to Baghdad.

The logical sequence of events is this: Berg calls his Mossad handlers after he's released from US custody. They tell him to travel to Baghdad for debriefing. In reality, they want him in Baghdad because they have assets in place who can pass for Arabs, who can stage a kidnapping. Berg travels to Baghdad, gets snatched when he goes to the meeting with his Mossad contact, and is held and then, when enough time has passed to make it seem like a legitimate kidnapping and not just a targeted murder, decapitated.

Seems weird and risky right? I guess their train of thought was that anonymous low key 'he went missing and presumed dead in Iraq' or whatever faked death scenario would be too suspicious and questioned by the FBI. A very public 'he's dead, everyones on board, question this beheading and your a conspiracy theorists career is over' slams the case closed

and since the decapitation was fake as fuck, he probably just started a new life in Isreal

what exactly is the assertion here? that berg was killed inside of abu ghraib? or that both spectacles were coordinated by the same intelligence operatives?

Yes, and yes?

>email something.
>On a bus.
>Through a laptop.
>Before 9/11

nope.

maybe a palm pilot or a blackberry, but a laptop? fuck no.

You could tether them to your laptop even back then. It would have been tediously slow but possible.

Yes, it was possible. There was a modem that connected through usb, you had to subscribe and it was expensive. Dial-up speed, good enough for emails.

who cares. Literally every real stuff pic/film I have seen posted on Sup Forums, if the provenance isn't known beforehand, always has someone going on about 'inconsistent details' and how it's 'obviously fake'. They're always real. For some reason, most people are just really bad at judging what counts as a significant detail. And what a dead body looks like, for that matter.

It's garbage like that that makes any real investigation of the conspiracy around 9/11 impossible. Same with the 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams' meme. I'd say it was the result of whoever was responsible for 9/11 spreading false trails to throw people off the scent, but the sad truth is that there are plenty of people dumb enough to come up with it on their own.

It's remarkable that all these years later and it still feels like we're as far from answers about who did 9/11 as we were the day after.

What's stopping him from having the email ready to send when the laptop is connected to the internet later?

>because they have assets in place who can pass for Arabs
this is an important point that the entire west is completely clueless over, even the most astute of conspiracy theorists... that israeli intelligence services have groups of yemeni and iraqi jews in their ranks who are extremely swarthy and fluent in arabic and are able to execute some extremely subversive plots within the arab world, even assassinating some high value PLO or hezbollah targets in extremely secure areas

i wasn't trying to be one of those debunker retards autistically fixating on minutia i was just curious about what the implication of those images was

nobody is debating whether or not a real beheading happened. the assertion in the photos i posted is that berg was killed inside of abu ghraib, implying coordination with US intelligence agencies

Honestly, I don't think the basic details of the events are that far off. A bunch of Arabs hijacked four planes. One was brought down, two were flown into the twin towers, and one was flown into the pentagon. There's no reason to believe that the damage to the world trade centers or the pentagon is inconsistent with a plane impact, not does it make any sense that the Twin Towers would be laced with explosives beforehand (it would be absurd for the plotters to add an extra element that, if discovered, would make their involvement obvious, when the planes hitting the towers served their purposes just fine.)

The part that gets left out is the bit where Israel knew about the plot in advance. Either Mossad created the plot themselves, or they discovered it in its early stages in the course of their routine surveillance of terrorist groups, and decided to facilitate it. This is just another piece of a puzzle that is still mostly empty but has several key areas filled it - like the dancing Israelis who were taking pictures of the planes hitting the towers, or the stock market manipulation that confirmed someone had prior knowledge of 9/11, or the Jewish owner not being in the Twin Towers as he should have been on the day of the attacks.

if the US intelligence services were collaborating with the Israelis, why would they pick up Berg in the first place? Why would the Israelis be worried enough to permanently silence Berg. Everything points to Berg having information someone desperately did not want the US to know about.

And the details on the photos are so generic there's nothing to suggest that there aren't thousands of room in Iraq with the same beige walls.

I'm sure it must have occurred to some people that there are plenty of Jews who can pass for Arabs - especially Mizrahi jews whose grandparents immigrated to Israel from Arab countries.

I'm 38 years old. No one ever did this ever.

Not on some bus somewhere. Nope. Possible? Very sure that it was technically possible, sure. ON A FUCKING BUS? nope

>And the details on the photos are so generic there's nothing to suggest that there aren't thousands of room in Iraq with the same beige walls.

true

I can't believe this thread isn't getting more attention from Sup Forums. This is actual, concrete evidence of Israel's involvement in 9/11.

I also can't believe I haven't heard of it before. You'd have thought Sup Forums would have been all over this, but this little piece of information has slipped out of the collective consciousness. Makes you wonder how many other little clues are out there waiting to be rediscovered.

seriously, bump. People need to see this.

nothing more to add beyond bamp

>concrete

Show me

Honestly I think you're a faggot shill or just a retard

Do we know Nick Berg was a mossad agent for sure? Wikipedia says freelance radio tower repair man.

>bilzerian
kys turk

Well, the US intel guys admitted to intercepting communications about a "planes plot" but claimed to not understand what was up nevermind they were concerned enough about it to track these motherfuckers in person around the world until they conveniently "lost" them in Thailand.

Please tell more user.

BUMP!

>It was also possible to write drafts that would automatically be sent the next time the computer was connected to the Internet.
Hey fellow bus traveler, can I write a draft email on your notebook?

Yeah this story sounds like horseshit.

They had modems for laptops back then that used cell service signals. I'm sure they were expensive and slow as fuck, but they were available for business traveler types.

Bump

Nick Berg also was interviewed by Michael Moore for a segment in Fahrenheit 9/11. The segment wasn't used and has never been released.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1383-2004May29.html

Well there is more Mossad than the dancing Israelis. The burned-to-death DMV woman on the day she was supposed to testify. The Israelis with construction worker passes with access to the impact level leading up to 9/11. The other urban moving systems LLCs vans like the one with the mysterious Sears Tower video and also the one that went into an AFB and bomb sniffing dogs trained to find explosives went nuts. I'm just going off memory.

I think Mr. Berg here is no doubt related as well as the Saudi angle and what we have are just pieces, perhaps even minor pieces, to the grand scheme. If I remember, Mossad was also tied to the first WTC bombing in '93 (Josie Hadas)

bump

Remember the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty incident. It's not as if Israel hasn't run this sort of operation before.

Is it fucked up that a beheading gave me nostalgia?

the rest of the board is too busy arguing about dating a black girl is red piled

here's another "coincidence" for some of you newtimers; some of us old redpilled farts were researching this around 9-11-2001. Hope you new autists can deeply research this and put this into the public knowledge domain. The "alleged" first plane strike on the World Trade Center was said to be Flight 11. Supposedly a passenger on that plane was one Daniel Lewin, dual US/Israeli citizen. Apparently he was (or still is if alive) in their Sayeret Matkal counter-hijacking group. He also was involved with a company called Akamai Technologies( see stock symbol AKAM). Look up the flight attendant ,Betty Ong who was on this flight. Daniel Lewin may have been assigned to seat 9A. Some of you who are able to search deep enough can pull up the seating chart for this so called Flight 11 and see where he was in relation to the so called hijackers. Search if there were any reports that Betty Ong was talking to ATC(air traffic control) about the passenger in seat 9A attacking passengers or pilots. Hopefully the autists and smart cookies here can add this information to the current knowledge base.

isn't akamai a CDN? that's youngun talk for 'content delivery network' aka IT company that keeps your website from going down under heavy traffic.

I need it senpai

>saved
so rare

Yeah man I just let people send emails on my computer all the time then hang out with the same terrorists later on.....

Poor guys is obviously getting railroaded

The thing that I noticed was that every tv channel was interviewing Israelis in the streets of new york, and they were all saying the same lines - it's terrible, but of course, we in Israel have to deal with this every day

Also there were so many fake news stories showing Palestinians supposedly celebrating 9/11, of course they're all false

But mossad agents were calling police lines during the attack saying Palestinians were driving truck bombs to the tunnels in new York.
>Check out Urban Moving Systems
Police caught these mossad agents and 100s more across new York on 9/11, yet let them have bail and allowed them to return to Israel

It screams conspiracy between Israel, American media and the neocons

To me it's clear Israel murdered 1000s of Americans then and since in their propagandized wars against every political power in the middle east

Israel will never be content until they have destroyed everyone of their neighbours

>Muslims
>beheading people
>crazy conspiracy
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, user.

>usb

retard

Very interesting. I just got home from work, but will look into this tomorrow... Surprising no one seems to care tonight. Also, being a bit older, just like the other poster, no one really did that back then... It's not like today where even people who work at mc Donalds have a top laptop.

This was the first guy I ever saw killed on the internet, was also my first beheading.

It always ties back to them....

Moussaoui was also claimed to be the "20th hijacker". If memory serves, he is at Supermax prison in Colorado. But wasn't there ANOTHER guy that was also claimed to be the 20th hijacker? TWO so called 20th hijackers??!! The name escapes me at the moment. When this Berg situation and then the revelation that Moussaoui the "20th hijacker" had used his email address and/or his computer, mossad warning bells started going off. The odds of this being a "coincidence" are NIL.

I remember the paper saying something about 22 people. The headline was catch 22.

and by "freelance radio tower repair man" that really means communications and signals intercept technician for mossad and is-ra-hell.

The FBI were directly involved in the 1993 WTC bombing.

search "Gelatin B" and "the B thing" pictures and articles. There are many pictures of this "Gelatin" "B thing" group inside the upper floors of the WTC with boxes of "fuses" in the background.

What the ever loving fuck?!
I only knew a fraction of that. I seriously hope those fucking bastards all burn. And soon. That is some fucked up shit that is constantly ignored. WTF

is it true that the FBI provided the explosives already assembled? In other words the FBI GAVE these dummies live bomb(s) that did the damage in the 1993 WTC attack?

Mine too!

You can find the calls between Emad Salem and his handler on YouTube. I belive Salem objected to it but went through with it for the sting.

And they are still around doing their stupid "Art" shows. One of them is, and I kid you not, different piles of shit on paper. Their website has all their tours and pictures.
Sick fucks.

So many faggy threads suddenly appearing. weird.
this needs more attention!

yeah well /pl/ is technically 90% run by shills now. and the oldfags probably all left, it's just a whole bunch of lieing shills. I don't trust anybody or any post on this board anymore unless it has to do with trolling and having a good laugh, otherwise everyone is a shill to me.

Yeah, I was hoping it was just a phase. But damn. It's really pissing me off. This was the 1st thread in days & days that is actually interesting and has info I was unaware of. And now it's constantly getting slid :(

bump

Can I get a quick rundown? This looks shocking but I'm not sure what the accusation is

Seems interesting

OK fag here: Upon questioning by the FBI, Nick Berg said he handed over his laptop and password to a stranger on the bus, who used it to communicate with terrorists. Pro-tip, OKC busses did not (and still do not) have wi fi capability in 2001. I did some work on this back in the day, but it's a little fuzzy now. Also, anyone remember the suicide bomber at OU stadium? Blew himself up outside the gate after refusing to let his backpack be inspected. Major anomalies with that case, too.

i have the bumps

Woah I just got so comfy. This gon be a good thread

I believe that Oklahoma served as a home to a terrorist logistics cell. It may still be. Several of the 9/11 terrorists met in the same shitty motel that McVeigh stayed in just prior to the OKC bombing six years earlier. That's from the LA times and other sources. On the morning of 9/11, CIA Director Tenet was having breakfast with David Boren, President of the Uni of OK. Boren was formerly the longest serving head of the Senate Intel Committtee (during Iran-Contra drug running). Boren got Tenet his job as CIA directer. Several of the 9/11 terrorists had resided at OU and taken flying courses nearby. Another 9/11 hijacker recieved a speeding ticket in OK, confirming that state's use as some sort of transit/ training point. Just prior to 9/11, OU appointed a CIA Officer-in-Residence (the only such posting in academia at the time) who taught courses on intelligence. This man's name is David Edger. Edger was formerly the Assoc. Deputy-Director of Operations of the CIA. That is- Head Jackal. Edger was later in charge of the CIA team that monitored Mohammed Atta and two other hijackers in Hamburg, Germany. Edger was appointed CIA-officer-in residence at OU shortly before the August 2001 meeting that Atta held in OKC with other hijackers. It appears Edger was "handling" Atta in OK as he had in Germany. When Edger retired from his position at OU a couple of years later, his successor held a public talk at which some local activists appeared to ask some interesting questions. At that meeting, a grimacing bodyguard stood guard with a pistol under the coat draped over his arm. I was there.

historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=david_edger_1

What. The. Fuck.
But I bet people just say those are a bunch of coincidences.
God damn.

>DELETE THIS