This blood is in your hands, America. Also jews

This blood is in your hands, America. Also jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/4spcsm/a_child_from_fallujah_displaced_camp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't give a fuck who you are and what your politics are, that webm sucks.

wtf I love Amerikikes now

Oh god.Dont associate anyone with those giant money hungry noses.

her dad went off to be a jihadi to destroy his country's stable and functional government, not giving a single fuck about his children's safety.

then you should accept all the Syrians, spainturd

I'm an Anglo-American. You'd be a fool to think this bothers me, the world only exists for Anglo supremacy.

that's a fucking ugly child

Wish I could've personally put a bullet in her father's skull.

Preferably 10 years ago.

Sup Forums American genetic dead ends cant understand children, empathy or mercy

Good thing they will sire no offspring and die out in the next century

jesus christ that is fuckin heart-breaking...

fuuuuuuuuuuuck. she's putting on a practiced fake smile but those tears when she remembers her father dying...

I know how to solve it then. Send only the lolis over.

She's also looks more aryan than most southern europeans

She's smiling, so I don't feel bad.

>tfw you can't hug her

who gives a shit what she looks like you sperg?

what does that have to do with anything.

You never travelled to poor countries, right? That is a sad smile.

Fake.
Who doesn't know his own name?

:(((((
Take my house please, also take my life I don't need it !

Also kill my children they are bastards just like me!!!

:(((

Go suck a big mudslime cock manolo, nobody cares.

A girl that knows nothing except death and war. Whose parents were killed before she learned her own name.

>reddit
kill yourself
she's ugly and brown

spoken like a true white nigger.

fuck off petru.

So....do we send in 590 cruise missiles this time....Or?...

>assuming we care about the blood of our enemies
kek

The Saudis are the ones who bombed her though, she is a Yemeni.

we send 1,488 cruise missiles.

And American women complain about making dinner and taking care of kids..

>This blood is on your hands America
Nigga, I didn't do it. You think I wouldn't want a peaceful world? Sometimes (((people))) need to be gassed, sometimes they don't. That's how we work towards a peaceful world. Finding the people that do wrong and pushing their shit in. Sometimes those people are too well positioned to topple them.

>You never travelled to poor countries, right?
Honest question...
Why would anyone intentionally travel to a poor country?
Isn't that like renting a broken down rental car that needs to go to a mechanic?
Is it just to virtue signal to your facebook friends that you're dumb or that you can't afford to travel to any other first world countries?
I suppose there's the hipster factor too, where going to a poor country as a rich person makes you seem like not a rich asshole.

Checked

Muslim spawn so I couldn't give less of a fuck. Vermin is vermin. Even if it's cute baby vermin.

Nature, culture, tourism...

Literally could not give any less of a fuck.

Syria is almost done. What will be the next country we will destabilize for fun?

yeah no shit. They consistently have the most autistic posts and reveal the empathy of the rowdiest ghetto nigger.

Do you have a learning disability? She clearly didn't want to give personal info to a guy pointing a camera at her. Being in a refugee camp without thousands of desperate strangers would make you naturally distrustful.

Syrians are insects, they don't possess blood.

She's either Syrian or Iraqi. No Yemeni looks like that

She is Yemeni, I remember the original source being posted in /sg/. Her father was killed by the Saudis.

IM SICK OF YOU AMERICAN CUNTS SHITTING UP EVERY SINGLE BOARD ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE HERES A GODDAMN TIP FOR YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS GO LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU OBESE FUCKS MAYBE IF YOU HAD AN ACTUAL EDUCATION SYSTEM YOU ALL WOULDN'T BE SO FUCKING RETARDED AND ANNOYING NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING NASTY SMELL YOU FAT CUNTS GIVE OFF WHERE EVER YOU GO AMERICANS ARE LITERAL FUCKING PARASITES ON THIS PLANET GOING TO WAR FOR NO GOOD GODDAMN REASON WHAT SO EVER AND WHEN YOU TRY TO ASK THEM WHY THEY THINK THEIR WARS ARE JUSTIFIED ITS ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING RETARDED ANSWER "HURRRR WE NEEDED TO KILL DEM TERRORISTS N SHIET" WELL IF THATS THE CASE THEN GUESS YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING TERRORISTS TOO YOU FAT FUCKING SLIMY PIECES OF SHIT ARE A CANCER TO THIS PLANET AND I HOPE YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU FAT RETARDED MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS OHHHHHH BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THE INEVITABLE EXCUSES COMING FROM THE AMERICANS "MUH FREEDUMS" "MUH OIL" YOU FAT FUCKS DONT NEED TO INVADE OTHER COUNTRYS FOR OIL AND THEY CERTAINLY DONT NEED YOUR "FREEDUMBS" YOU AMERICAN PIECES OF SHIT NEED TO DIE ALREADY AND WHEN THE DAY COMES WHERE YOU FAT FUCKS ALL DO DIE I WILL FUCKING REJOICE SO MUCH THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW ABOUT IT YOU AMERICANS ARE ALL FUCKING SCUM BAGS AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

I've traveled to poor countries they're my favourite. The culture is purer (less intoxicated by modern consumerism/materialism etc) and everything is cheap. I know as an American it is difficult for you to enjoy anything that's not just buttered popcorn and cheeseburgers

Fucking Jewish scum and American elitist pussies cause this shit. It's the filthy grotesque frankenkikes that are doing this shit. Leave the fucking sand people alone and they will leave Europe alone.

no she's Iraqi

reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/4spcsm/a_child_from_fallujah_displaced_camp/

click the source video, she was found in a Fallujah camp

Is there any oil in Ireland? Maybe some rare earth metals? Asking for a friend.

>I know as an American it is difficult for you to enjoy anything that's not just buttered popcorn and cheeseburgers

Trips don't lie

fucking hell i hate the jews so much.
even more than fucking islam.

my list:
>jews
>mudslime
>gypsies
>other non-whites

Ireland has been a little too stable for my liking

t. achmed

that makes me deeply sad and empathetic.

but we still can't let them flood into the country. they have to go back.

I like it!

sounds fine with me. if only we had more bombs....

My fucking feels...

Gas the kikes it's the only solution.

America has eclipsed the UK in global power, influent culture, and economic might.

post her feet

yeah, its "reddit" that needs to kill itself...

Kek

How is a civil war in Syria on America's hands?

We may have dropped some bombs in the country but who hasn't at this point.

my hands are clean, fuck you sandnigger.

If we let her in, and her Uncle Abdullah decides to attack, the blood would be on our hands.

silence, violence, violins - stfu sandnigger

Is funny how is never the dictadors fault, or the jihadists fault even though they did it for over 1000 years without stop

Remember when your parents said "never trust strangers" when you were a kid?

"Turks"
"Mercy"

Lmao triggered achmed

Isn't this the daughter of Al-Awaki?

I'll piss on her grave too for good measure. She was bound to become a terrorist anyway, american citizen or not.

>caring about others

caring... for sandniggers... right....

Don't worry, Islam willl give her a new name and daddy.

no white girls to rape today?

oh ok you lazy commie cunt shitskin

oooh yea standing there for a set up interview with no parents around whatsoever...aww poor girl, parents just let her randomly stand there in front of a camera.. no wait, she walked up to it ALLL alone like any normal 10 year old would.

Shut up Spain you're more irrelevant than Portugal

fucking yanks, you missed some. Get back in those planes and do the job right ffs

My brother a raising a pair of twins 2 year old girls from Syria. Their parents were murdered by the rebels in the south. They'll grow up in suburban Atlanta with 4 brothers who are white and rather well off.

Does your brother know you are using his virtue signaling points that he himself paid for?

She's adorable

Nah, he didn't do it to virtue signal. He's a vet who's been over there twice for deployments and he somehow came across an adoption programs of sorts for displaced children and told his wife about it. They've got 4 sons and no daughter's and she didn't want to go through pregnancy again but still wanted a daughter.

Nobody that is anybody, cares about some 3rd world shitskin

Sorry I don't speak Moorish.

>current year
>raising 2 shitskins that will resent you for your entire life for being the same nationality that funded the dune coon rebels that killed their family.

wew lad. good luck.

America does this all the time. They've been in constant war since WW!!. Republicans love war. It makes them feel good.

What the hell
I knew my name since I can remember...

She looks like 7 or something...
Even if she Hase some sort of amnesia someone would give her a name... But then why didn'tshe knew her name but that her dad died in that town?

Also... I would adopt her and then marry her 10 years later.

Maybe her dad should have thought twice about being a shitskin.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR DAD WHO WORKS AT THE CIA

America did the carrot for 8 years under Obama, and the world still shit on the US and we got nothing from it.

So now they get the stick. It's the only thing the other countries seem to really understand. The rest of the world is like a woman to america, and they need beatings.

I mean, I told him they might have an identity crisis at some point but he said he'd deal with it then. Until then, he's raising them as his daughters.

PROBALY SHELLSHOCKED TO HELL SHE ALMOST SEEMED UNAFFECTED WHEN SAYING THAT HER FATHER WAS BLOW TO SMITHEREENS

tell that an armenian

It's almost like they think the US is weak just because Obama wanted to be the president that everyone liked.

Don't forget that all instability in the middle east is a jewish plot.

i actually support bringing over girls, and leaving the men/boys

seriously, little girls/women will just be raped and treated bad in their homeland, and they aren't retarded like our girls, they should come here (as long as they dont wear the stupid fucking trash bag)

LOL

This was my brother's logic. He didn't want to leave a pair of twins in the hands of a bunch of psycho rapists.

Americans don't understand that.

Correct but also not.
From what I've seen here Americans are just a really strange blend of European cultures.

Your brother is a real man for bringing them back.

No, sorry.

exactly, and that's the problem
we should get it out of our hands by sending them back

>From what I've seen here Americans are just a really strange blend of European cultures.