Is wife-beating as bad as the media says?

Is wife-beating as bad as the media says?

I'm not married but Sup Forums and many other alternative sources say that women secretly love being "abused," and yet mainstream society and morality say that it's wrong.

I personally think it's abhorrent and disgusting, real men don't hit women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKnttwx0P6I
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtu.be/rksKvZoUCPQ
youtu.be/98qw86DsdZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you know what you are doing you should very seldomly have to strike your spouse...

real men hit women.
who would hit 'em then ?

** PSA **

> real men don't hit women.

** PSA **

Go the fuck away Jew destroy someone else kicking you inbred rat fuck

This is being pushed hard recently.
Who could be behind this post?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKnttwx0P6I

Equality, if you can hit a man you can hit a woman.

you never intend to cause serious harm.

don't tell me your parents didn't hit you when you were a child.

Something tells me the vast majority of "wife beatings" are cases where the woman attacks the man since that's socially acceptable, and the man loses his shit and hits back.

There's a difference between giving a hysterical woman an open-hand slap to the face, and beating her to a bloody pulp with your closed fists.
The former should become socially acceptable again and occur much more often, while the latter is usually done by pussy beta men who turn submissive women into traumatized messes over time.

>who's right on the topic of spousal abuse
>women throughout modern history saying 'hey don't do this it's awful' along with many other people in society
>or a minority of angry jackasses who can't get any anyway

>I personally think it's abhorrent and disgusting, real men don't hit women.
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

looks like jordan b peterson kek

A woman, like a man, is only acceptable to strike if she strikes you first, or if she grabs a weapon.
Even then it is only acceptable to use as much force is required to subdue her.
Striking anyone for any reason other than the protection of yourself or another demonstrates a lack of self control and essentially nigger behavior

Holy shit Sup Forums can you instantly read my mind

Beating your wife is like scratching your own car... Why the fuck would you do it?

kek

Fucking feminine manbabies cucks. You fucking beat your wife if she misbehaves, talks to men outside of family and show her you do not take shit and set up strict boundaries. No wonder husbands of today are divorced in higher number daily because she cannot have enough of that nigger dick beating she been craving for years.

women are basically children, if they don't fear you a bit they'll take the absolute piss out of you.

Because the car talked back to you.

youtu.be/rksKvZoUCPQ

Being married 28 years, I'd say many women being emotional creatures, actually NEED a slap to break them out of their thinking rut. Because laws now will throw your ass in jail, Prozac, Valium, and many other drugs replaced the slap with pills hiding the issue. The problem with that is 10-20 years down the road you have a psycho on your hands.

Women exist to be battered, bruised, and beaten.

They are just 3 fuckholes.

Thanks.

I was watching "The Three Faces of Eve" last night, it was amazing how many times the husband said "I outta smack your face" probably how everyone talked/acted at the time

No problem.

Smacked my wife across the face once while she was punching me during fight. Idk why, kinda just snapped. She ran away and cried like a bitch. She was fine

Turn around's fair play, don't give it if you can't take it.

A lot of men just take the shit though, and end up down-trodden, miserable, shell's of themselves with no self respect. Fuck that.

No body should hit anybody....

One of these days Alice! youtu.be/98qw86DsdZ0