Austria YES

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39852623

First Hofer now this bye bye Austria

>his cunt doesnt have an army of jobless raging reporters that keep kikebook posts under control making it the jew uthopia for brainwashing
sad

How the hell would this even be enforced? Does Facebook even have offices or datacenters in Austria?

Try an google street view germany.

>hate speech

This meme needs to go into the trash

(((hate postings)))

reminder to never trust anyone that wants to limit freedom of the speech

Oh my.

politik speak for "things all political, economical, social that we, the gobberming, do not like"

TFW you can openly deny the holocaust. Feels good to be American.

DELET THIS

>facebook dies because it's not liberal enough
pottery

meh we have more freedom here in baltics then americans but yeah western europe is cucked.

this. europe is so muslim tier it's depressing. they have no freedoms at all

It would probably prove overwhelmingly popular on fb. They'd eat it up.

Fucking good. Facebook should die already.

who /hateposter/ here?

Say Western europe when saying europe i cucked.

good. you know disproportionate the white hate is spewed on facebook compared to people saying nigger? every damn post addressing a white person is generally a hate comment in a way.

reminder

I guarantee you this ruling will not apply to hate against whites and/or Christians.

>leaf, brit and aus flag

dropped

>he thinks they'll delete anti-white comments

LOL how new are you to all this?

well if the people dont see a problem with it then I guess they deserve it and are going to realize exactly why free speech laws exist.

you might not get arrested, but you'll lose your job and reputation will be in the trash

let's be real, jose jamal chang, free speech isn't quite what it used to be here.

>hate speech

It's such a bullshit concept, it's flabbergasting that some countries have even gone as far as to establish anti-hate speech laws.

No war guilt here. The sneaky fucks we belgians (at least the flemish) are finally starting to fuck with the mudslimes and it brings a big old smile on our faces.

free speech never meant you can say anything you want with no consequences. it just means that the government can't arrest you or censor you for saying it

>UK
>Canada
>Free speech

I wish the best for you guys but don't be delusional, I've seen news of brits literally jailed for a racist tweet.

>we will destroy your social and economical situation but hey! you cant be censored aint that beautiful

is that suppose to be an argument?

ok great, i won't go to jail. but if i'm made permanently unemployable i won't have much of a life otherwise.

and don't suggest that free speech is the same as it always was. you can't be an open christian in this country anymore without the government forcing you to abide by the gay and tranny agenda.

like i said before, free speach is how it has always been. you are allowed to say stuff and not fear government retaliation. it doesn't say anywhere that you can say anything you want and everyone has to listen and accept it.

not at all, you used to be able to discriminate against whoever you wanted. now it's government law that certain classes are protected.

you can say whatever you want about whites, but say nigger and you'll get fired. it's uneven, that's clearly not free speech.

do you need to be phisically stopped from talking to feel the lack of speeck freedom?

>but say nigger and you'll get fired
>implying a business is part of the government

Austria was a mistake.

The same will come for you now :^)

Trump needs to take it like he did fake news

Facebook is shit.
Shill adds everywhere.
Shill pages promoting there crap
Nothing of value was lost.

it's almost like there's a difference between the exact technical definition of free speech as defined in the first amendment

and the general principle of the free exchange of ideas

And the arbiter of "Hate" is???