Pepe killed off

>Pepe killed off
>Le Penn loses
>Tommy Robinson BTFO by based Maajid Nawaz

This has been a good week to watch Nazi tears. Especially as they realise that their shitty little movement is just a flash in the pan until we move back to progressive liberalism.

What have they actually achieved so far? Let's see:

1) Brexit, which won't stop Muslims entering the country, and won't restore their glorious 1950's 'wife and 2 kids' utopia.

2) Trump - A wet fart wearing a bad suit, who does whatever the last guy who spoke to him says.

Face it guys, you suck, you've always sucked, you're never going to get the world you want.

Kek

you cant wait till a moslem finaly beheads you

Your next Bongman

>Gloating on an anime image board.
>Saying a place where anyone can post anything is a hive mind echo chamber of "Nazis"

If anything, your autism is showing bud.

dodged your bait

> moslem

Oh cucky boy. Please do call them by their proper name.

I'm not worried the problems were just swept under the rug again to fester. They don't disappear.

Fuck off cunt. Tommy's a top bloke.

>progressive liberalism.

Communist communism. How is labor doing by the way? Did Owen Jones already hanged himself?

>autistic artist sperg and says his meme frog is dead

>lol nazis are losing

Trump is still president, nationalism still gaining record representation across Europe. Commies are still faggot cowards.

Almonds at full capacity

We're dropping like flies faster than beloved characters in season 2.

goatrapists ?

mfw the pendulum swing will happen soon and people everyday will go back back to liberals.

>Tommy Robinson BTFO by based Maajid Nawaz

Now hang on, I thought they were buddies.

I bet you'll be busting nazi heads open in 3 years tops. Future leftist

Shitskins?

english plz spicshit

gypsys btfo

Yeah, I'll let you know when it happens.
Get a life, Fritz.

dude, it's france. they were irrelevant anyways. le pen would have just kiked them anyways like every other good goy politician.

also, once the baby boomers finally fucking die we can be nationalist again. that's the real hurdle.