FRANCE HAPPENING

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/08/pariss-gare-du-nord-station-evacuated-amid-reports-armed-man/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

LOL this is gonna be a long 4 years

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/861711365244948482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macron said he was wondering when the hordes would start properly celebrating

France is done. They wanted this. I hope they all fucking die.

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/861711365244948482

Like potery

It was nothing, the police said it is nothing
Try again later fascists

There's something incredibly tragic about spectating a country while it's committing collective suicide.
Poissons, get armed and get acquainted. Your gouvernment won't protect you.

Just a gas leak. Diversity is France's strength.

Isis et al will never let a pro-refugee government exist without regular bombings. They are trying to swell their ranks so they need to provoke outrage. Kissing their ass will just make them bomb you more until you do something that will swell their ranks.

okay erdogay, less than a month and france will have another mass shooting truck explosion, you can bet on it.

French intelligence agents, please kill Macron and end the nightmare for your people.

Your salary is pointless if you end up with your head blown off by niggers on your off time.

It's going to be really hard to have any sympathy for them .

It happens the very next day after the French voted for more of this. They deserve it kek, I just hope they kill as many Parisians as possible.

>mfw every time there is a sandnigger related tragedy in France

It's going to be a pretty fun couple of years.

>get armed and get acquainted. Your gouvernment won't protect you.
listen to the toothpaste. truth

Hilarious

Cops want to arrest "3 dangerous people"

LOOL

Muhammad AllahAkbar

>france
>existing at in four years

l

o

l

And the sand niggers will continue to get away with it until the frogs decide enough is enough.

france just kys already

Like fucking clockwork.

FRONT NATIONAL CHIMPING OUT

You need balls to kill yourself.

Haha this is great I cant wait until France is a Muslim country.

Lmao I remember these three Belgian terrorists that have been flying under the radar since Saturday

Do you hear the Frenchies sing,
sucking the cocks of Arab men?
It is the dirging of a people
who will ne'er be free again.

When the star and crescent moon
are waving in France's conquered sky,
brown men will laugh and cheer
as the last of the dhimmis die.

>Tfw terror attacks in france will be like school shooters in the US

WHEN THE BEATING OF MY DICK
ECHOS THE BEATING OF MY WIFE

5 years*

>elect EU cuck
>terrorist attack the next day

all according to Keikau

>captcha: Eritrea

And when was the last tome that happened? When was the last time a sand nigger killed a bunch of people? Not really the same dumb duck

Yeah, but it's usually white kids removing koolaid so it's all cool

Hopefully they do and kill all the liberal fucks. Then Le Pen will easy win 2022.

France will literally be 20% Muslim by then, this was her last shot honestly.

>Enough is enough
>France
Does not compute

calling it now, tomorrow the news will be "not all muslims"

Violent revolution is pretty much inevitable.

why would the 3 of them take the same metro? I think they might have "one of the 3" but the 3 being together would be them going full DSP

they did on sunday

LOL. There is an armed man on the loose in every US city multiple times every day.

Most of the time, it's a nigger. Not to be confused with regular people, who contribute to society.

Bon nuit, Bataclan
Re-enactment hype

viva la france eh?

Fair enough.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Equivalent of BreitBart in France:

w w w (dot) fdesouche (dot) c o m/851337-grosse-operation-de-police-en-cours-la-gare-du-nord

lol not even one day after the election, great job france

WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
>WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
>WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
>WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
>WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
>WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
>WHAT ARE THE DETAILS

Right on time as well. But they have to get used to it.

no details yet.

From all ive heard, there are some suspected """belgian""" terrorists on a subway. And the police has shut everything down trying to catch them

>LOL this is gonna be a long 4 years
Don't they rule for five years in France?

The French deserve it. I've lost all respect for them. I used to like the French.

My french twitter is still blocked since election day reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wow, that's so respectable! I'm glad that the French are accepting these terrorist attacks. After all, Islam is just a different culture. Who are we to judge? France is so tolerant and non-racist, but they really should be bringing in more refugees. Those poor terrorists! They are treated so unfairly. I hope Macron takes in more refugees, and declares France as a Muslim state, as it always should be.

You stupid french motherfuckers

UMA

''Tolerance won'' say the liberals, tolerance for terrorists is right.

Welp

Yes but will Macron be able to finish his 5 years ?

It's on the Daily Mail as well.

>implying the Snackbar handlers arent pointing them at the very elements that put Le Pen at the forefront of French politics

Dead men dont cause problems, user.

Viva le Macron

tfw yeast infection

Isn't there a parliamentary election coming up?
He'll finish but if these terrorist attacks keep coming Le Pen might take huge swathes of seats.
Or the French will pretend like nothing is wrong.

Kek. Reminds me of the armed guard eyeing down Merkel

Viva is Italian and Spanish.
Vive is French.

It's probably a fake bomb threat/SWATting from a LaPenis.

What if it's a far right Le Pen supporter?

>he didn't get digitz

You of all people know damn well it's a muslim

Any frenchman who isn't out murdering brown people should not refer to himself as male or French.

>Macron already cleansing people who didn't vote for him
I wouldn't be surprised.

>What if it's a far right Le Pen supporter?

Love Macron but he has no clue regarding security. Was bringing up better mental health care at the debate... My advice to French people. Don't live in big cities, stay away from crowded areas.

>tfw I predicted this with digits

Kek wills many French happenings to come

What if it's not?

Cuck

As above

Do you have an article about that? I was gone for the week.

>armed man
1.) niggers aren't men
.2) We're all armed.

>Isn't there a parliamentary election coming up?
Yep, and since a lot of polititians from "les républicains" asked their voters to vote for Macron it will be difficult for them now to pretend they'll be fighting him and be the first opposition party. National front should perform well though so not everything has been lost.

When their very close family members die, aka mother, brother, daughter, they might go, hey we might have an issue...

I truly feel sorry for the French who voted for LePen.
With that being said, France is going to fucked for the next few years, and that puppet that got elected will do nothing more than what he's told do by Brussels.
Anyone care to guess how long it will be before Europe is totally fucked by Hadji migrants? My guess is 10 years before there is no return.
Get used to call to prayer 5 times a day folks...its coming!

>Nation of a literal president for life and can dissolve parliament whenever he wants calls a natsoc board "fascist".

I can die a happy man I have seen the most ironic thing on the entire planet.

Like pottery

The french voted to make terrorism normal

Press f for france

I love it. Sorry for the frogs here who have to live with this "normality" but your people wanted this. gl hf

praise KEK

There are a lot of people in the world. The news is the news because it's a crock of shit or is rare. In other words. "News" "worthy". This is nothing. There is one standard for the left. Because anti zionist and doesnt import refugees and export bombs. And another for the right. The puppies with lost penises. Yes yes the left brings crime. My guns are dindu nuffins. And we record every transgression that occurs in our optimal societies like Somalia and others like we do for the left. Get real. Marine would have caused the fucken problems. Muh dancing Isisraelis!

The three muslims that the cops wanted to arrest.

Realize that every refugee pumped into Europe extracts an economic cost that is easily as efficient as bombing them and unlike massacres and bombings, the Europeans welcome it.

You can stab someone as much as you like, if they enjoy it. Just choose the right weapon for the job. African/Middle Eastern trash works perfectly, you occasionally kill a few crusaders to keep the "oh, poor refugees" narrative going, and inside two generations, you've cucked your way into turning Europe forever towards the same path the Middle East has.

They said clearly that they wanted people to vote macron "to defeat muh extreme right nazi hitler", from now on they will get back to hate Macron and it will be hilarious because they are gonna fling at him shit they told people Lepen would do if he wasn't elected. Get ready for typical French open lies game.

they look innocent enough

boy you live here in America. there are hundreds of dangerous armed men roaming around at any given moment.

it's called freedom.

You're not sane.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LIVESTREAM

When you read that the leader of Isis is not named al baghdadi but "Elliot Shimon", then you throw all this shit out the window

Just your average native Frenchman.

You are hystrionic