Demographic is the only key to salvation of western civilization

At this rate white race will die off, and progres of humanity will soop, expecualy if islam ends up dominating this means no more inventions, no space exploration, no more evolution just fucked up planet whitout potential like mars.

Pol we need to start making babies at least 4 per family, raising them in red pilled environment, making them traing box or some other sport to prevent them from becoming betas and raising them like christians so they can learn family values, this is the only way.

And don't let your children go to social courses, if they want to go to college then make them go in something useful like engineering

Why do you care if the West has a white majority? Surely our culture is strong enough to withstand such change

Cuuuuuuck.

You must have a lot of money and patience to pay 4 kids collegue, the problem is feminism since the 1st wave

also stop welfare to the poor,stop foreign aid to Africa

What do you mean by cuuuuck? Trump won, did he not?

true dat

"sex and the city" series was the "headshoot" of the west world.

this band of the 4 women "killed" the will of women to make family and many children in W.W.

we already lost the war before it starts and the reason is this HBO serial

not really. You see, Brazil and several Latin American countries also had colonization and strong european cultural influence (dominant actually). Still, it isn't anywhere near the success of Europe and North America.

Ethnicity and race actually matters a lot.

White people will have kids when it is economically viable To have kids

It's built into whites to not have kids if the conditions aren't right, muds pop out kids no matter what cause they really don't give a shit if they can feed them or if they all live

i wanted to say if you plan to send them to college don't send them into beta-male factory like social studies send them into something useful, if you don't have money it don't send them doesn't matter

the problem is that if we keep going with that path we are doomed, and i would say that in media there is a lot of anti family propaganda that is brainwashing white people into thinking that life without kids is better you have more fun and shit like that

Europe has been in much dire positions before.

Huns, mongols, Magyars, Islamic invaders

We will weather this storm as well

I fucking hope you're right nigger because this is what I tell myself in order to sleep at night.

my country actually stopped last islamic invasion of europe in time of ottomans 300 style shit at the battle of szigeth, but this is new kind of war it is inside enemy you cant fight siple against it like ordinary war

Of you need inspiration just look at how the Jews have managed to continue despite their history.

We will make it

By sword or by seed is nothing new. Rome had a similar fate

we have too much stupid people who work for the enemy thinking that people who want to save them are the real enemy, and that stupid idiots control all media they have power to form public opinion and dimonise others, they will do that until it is to late if we dont do something and we will al be fucked, cant see a good result in any form

>Huns, mongols, Magyars, Islamic invaders
We stopped all four of them, not just ottomans.

My guess is that it's because of the terrain of Dinaridic Alps that we always stop the invaders.
Antemurale Cristianaitis Deus Vult

WHOA WTF IS THIS TRUE???

OMG LIKE ARE THESE FACTS TRUE?? IT'S 2017 HOW COME THAT NOONE HAS EVER BROUGHT THIS UP!?!?!?!?!?

why would they brought this up, all media is controlled by self hating white libtards, for them this is a "good thing"

I was being sarcastic. But go on, I usually forget there's people on here that still need to be redpilled.