How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?

You realize this will never ever ever happen again right? This will be your final 'victory'

Enjoy it while it lasts

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/business/business-news/billionaire-investor-buffett-says-guys-me-benefit-most-trumpcare-n756436
youtube.com/watch?v=uBpYYZ0lx_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad

t. American on holiday.

>not having trucks driven through markets on christian holidays

feelsgoodman.jpg

(((you)))

At least the rich will get tax cuts! Which is the GOP's entire reason for existence.

Trump literally hasn't been president over Christmas yet, you retarded cunt

>Christmas is the only Christian holiday
burger education lads

Wtf I'm a kike-loving globalist now....

Meh. In 4 years hopefully we'll get somebody who represents the American people better.

Trump will be like Nixon, in 20 years you somehow won't be able to find anybody who admits to having voted for him.

are you claiming taxes aren squandered?

Walpurgisnacht will never die

Warren Buffett did his annual meeting today, and said he had his people crunch the numbers on the TrumpCare bill.

Buffett would get a 17% tax cut!! ($680,000)

nbcnews.com/business/business-news/billionaire-investor-buffett-says-guys-me-benefit-most-trumpcare-n756436

Republicans always the same. And if anybody actually thinks Trump is going to do anything to damage a tax cut that big for himself and his family you're a true TrumpCuck.

>racist fuckers you actually are
>Implying this is a bad thing

wew. Go blow some more sandnigger dick, lad.

It must really suck for Europe not having a leader whose putting the natives first instead of the interlopers.

I know this is a joke, but in the future you can boost your shitposting game by remembering that Americans don't say "on holiday." It's "on vacation."

>How does it feel

Grow up

Nixon had a good presidency overall and was a foreign policy genius. His Watergate scandal now looks tame compared to the recent DNC revelations.

Cambodia was a mistake.

The EU and mass migration policies have lost all support from the public and you think you've won you kikeshill cocksucker?

>thinking ireland is somehow better than america

Have you ever been outside of your Paddywag McFuck village? Dublin is almost as bad of a multicultural shithole as every other European capital.

Wrong Mexico

The whole world is laughing at you faggots getting shot at U.S. borders and at fall of France.
t. sage

Good, I love tax cuts. I'm a singe issues voter. I vote for tax cuts, every time. End of story.

i don't care because those countries aren't America. joke's on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBpYYZ0lx_E

It's okay though because he's white... or something so.

Yep Warren Buffet says the rich need higher tax rates and right wing retards hate him for it.

>Under Dubya
>"How does it feel America everyone's laughing at you"
>Under Obama
"How does it feel America everyone's laughing at you"
>Under Trump
"How does it feel America everyone's laughing at you"
Sure is lonely at the top

>this thread again

shit-tier bait. fuck back off to plebbit.

Feels good man

Dude made 37 million a day in 2016 and 680k is a big taxcut? How about showing what it will be like for the middle class instead of showing a graph of a 680k cut on people with billions

he aint worse than her. yet.

im having a laugh :D

Pretty fucking good honestly. If all goes according to plan it'll culminate in everyone leaving us the fuck alone and us getting ostracized and forced into more isolationist practices. I'm tired of burgerland dealing with anything other than burgerland.

lulz no answers... :D

"This will never happen again"

>Trump wins again in 2020

"Trump will be impeached this time, r-right guys"

and i thought im ahmed, and germany doesnt exist
. im not a racist but u dudes are proud of being 56% white?
Where does it make a popint, i like a smart black more than you morons :D

Amazing, the bottom 99% of taxpayers aren't getting $200,000 tax breaks, and the richest of the richest of the richest get to keep $1.2M of their own money?

Are the Richest 1%, who pay 40% of taxes, not yet paying their fair share?

I literally could not care less what shitskins in other countries think of the USA. why would i?

this, talk shit if you want, but leave us the fuck alone

>and germany doesnt exist
Not anymore

>You realize this will never ever ever happen again right?

Not so sure about this. W was an absolute galactic gigatard and he should have ensured that morons never again ascended to that position. But then along came Blumpf, and here we are again.

America seems to be two separate countries: educated progressives, and knuckle-dragging hillbilly religiotards. That is probably why the country swings wildly between globally-respected statesmen like Obama, and brain-dead baboons like W and Blumpf.

Progressives want the best man for the job, religiotards want someone who reminds them of themselves.

Wow, everyone is allowed to be racists towards whites while they claim whites are inherently racist. This social programming happened so fast!, it came with the media's incessant hard on with Trayvon Martin and it was all down hill from there. I'm still amazed how fast society can be manipulated.

People like you are why Dublin is a fucking shithole.

Next antifa faggot I see in Dublin when I get home is getting my fist in their fucking face.
Enough of this shite.

> Progressives want the best man for the job, religiotards want someone who reminds them of themselves.

> projecting like a movie reel

underrated

like people from Brasil have a clue. Srsly, Germany is always close between real german antifa and some ppl mwithout hair

I love that the only right wing retard billionaire globalist corporate shillcuck """counter-argument""" is "of course Trump's tax cuts benefit the wealthy!"

That's the point dumbass.

>educated progressives
Yeah, because inner-city niggers are so educated. Look at niggers, then look at who they vote for. Then look at yourself and realize you vote the same way. Looks like you're the knuckle dragger.

Please do

I like it here man, I aint going home

Only right wing retard cucks think millionaires and billionaires need tax cuts.

>Ireland
>Can't even survive independence let alone achieve it.
You're also the worlds slave and toilet. People go to Ireland to drink and play golf, that's it.

don't fuck with the narrative

You morons always remind me of the old joke, when the woman has to stay in the kitchen how will she clean rest of the house

Well the average person still saves money, its just not millions because they don't even pay millions in taxes anyway.

You're the same retard that says
>trumps new tax plan will save his family $6 million dollars when he dies! thats unfair!
Spoiler alert; he pays tens of millions every year, most likely he pays more in a single year than the average american pays in their lifetime.

Only left-wing retards think ANYBODY should be taxed.

Take a look at Dubai... retard. Look at the USA from 1865 to the 1890s... you retard.

As if the world isn't laughing at the paddies

only right wing retards think taxes are useseless

Only a child would care about international popularity

>lol at right wing retard "arguments"

This isn't the 1890s kiddo

Yes goyim give more tax breaks to warren buffet and (((suckerberg))) they definitely need it.

Eat my fuck fagboy.

Go ahead,dive in. My shitty live is better than snug thing you will ever have.

I will drink your delicious tears. Cry moar.

actually the whole world is laughing at how cucked Europe is.

private schools private healthcarecare!!! How stupid did you became USA humans??

Answer the question bitch. Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires at a time of deficits, debt and rising interest rates? You retards never answer. You only dodge and deflect.

You're just cucks for the wealthy elites who rule over you.

Do you know anything about Easter, burger?

>Implying they need their taxes raised
Why punish the rich for being rich? Their taxes are going to help the poorest of the poor. If you don't encourage the poor to do better than they won't. Giving them money and free stuff doesn't work.
As a Canadian, you know we don't have food stamps. Which is why our ghetto's are not swarming with dumb niggers. They have to work for their food, so they all have a job and learn discipline and respect. There's not a bunch of niggers screaming in the streets at 12-3AM selling food stamps for grams of weed.
We've got a lot of social contracts for natives though, don't we? And they're pretty obnoxious.

Conservative religiotards tend to be frightened of niggers. Their primitive lizard-brain is incapable of rising above the instinctive fear of that which looks different. Their political overlords know this, and form policies designed to cater to the fear and loathing of their base (ie you). Niggers know this too. That's why they don't vote for tards like Blumpf and W.

The nigger issue is not related to my point, but I thought I would enlighten you anyway.

>Why punish the rich for being rich?

good goy why tax us at all? Don't punish us! The money will trickle I promise!

You laugh at your master while you still farm his land

>tfw Trump is on the verge of letting the military do whatever the fuck it wants in Afghanistan
I need to save that 0 days since Trump backstabbed the base pic, because it just keeps happening

obviously having children and standard humans, white humans in your bubble, MUST be good. No! you want them to die
You guys are even crazier than me:D

People need to have taxes, you're missing my point, my point was having an unnecessarily high tax bracket for the rich just punishes them for being rich. Every other class scales at a reasonable rate.

This.

Times I think about other countries in a given day: 0. Who cares?

Theres nothing racist about Trump. Slowing immigration is good for everyone in this country. Especially me, because the more immigrants move to white neighborhoods the more white flight there is, and white flight means urban fucks moving to my rural area and shitting it up. Fuck off, inland northwest is full.

TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS
ONE DAY I WILL BE ONE OF THE MILLIONAIRES
AMERICAN DREAM

Taxes are far from unnecessarily high on the millionaire and billionaire elites that u worship and fight for. They used to pay much higher rates.

The millionaires and billionaires you shill for don't need tax breaks.

>inb4 fake news loophole meme. there are way more loopholes now than there were then

Most people deflect because the tax code has no logical order to it. Liberals always post graphs like these where the rich were taxed at 90% rates or what the fuck ever super high rates, but they include tax loopholes and deductions so they NEVER effectively pay those top tier rates.

Its how liberals work; they say they're really going to soak the rich through taxes, and all that money is coming to the poor people fo dem programs to get their life back on track. THEN they let all the wealthy donors know how to avoid paying it and its just a method to garner votes from idiots who don't understand the tax code.

t. drunk potatonigger

ERIN GO BLAAAAARRRRGGHHH

We had some hope, now, we have a laugh, we really do.

Theres also the loopholes of having your income taxed under a haven overseas or under an S-corp where you pay yourself a wage as an employee of the S-corp. It helps cap you at 35% or whatever the corp tax rates are instead of a regular income rate. They also claim all their income as capital gains again, to avoid paying higher rates. They don't have some wizard accountant who finds thousands of "loopholes" to pay less, they use maybe a handful of common techniques.

Are you seriously and unironically implying that racism is bad?

Lol holy shit you're a fucking retard.

>iberals always post graphs like these where the rich were taxed at 90% rates

Nowhere on my graph is there a point where the top marginal tax rate was 90%.

Also, your billionaire globalist overlords programmed you to say there were more loopholes then when actually there are far more loopholes now, with much lower tax rates on the rich.

YOU'RE A PAID SHILL
NO ONE HERE CARES WHAT YOU THINK
YOUR "TROLLING" IS TRANSPARENT AS FUCK
BUT PLEASE, KEEP GOING
WASTE MORE OF YOUR GLOBALIST MASTERS' COFFERS
SOROSOIDS LIKE YOU ARE JUST A SINK OF SHILL SHEKELS, SEEING AS HOW YOU WILL

NEVER
E
V
E
R

CHANGE ANYONE'S OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING

You guys are totally retarded, lol. Im sure now :D

You have to go back Mexifag

Lol Trump wants to cut all those corporate tax rates down to 15%. A huge giveaway to the rich

The top marginal tax rate kicks in at $450k per year at 39.6%, he wants to cut that.

He wants to repeal the estate which only affects the top 0.3%. The very people you worship, obey, serve and fight for.

Hillary was going to raise taxes on the rich and that's why u right wing retard billionaire globalist corporate shills were programmed to hate her.

lol you're this guy right?

what's wrong with being racist?

>He wants to repeal the estate TAX

No, white people that haven't been conditioned to worship the cult of multiculturalism and diversity dislike blacks because of their negative impact on the places they've spread out to. Sure, there have been plenty of exceptional blacks that've made nice contributions to this nation, but across the board they're of lesser intelligence and more prone to violence than whites. Hence why segregation is a thing.

Another thing to consider is that whites actually vote more conservative because they're the most successful and established group in America, thus also the most individualistic. They don't need or want the central government interfering in their business the way needy minorities do.

You feel you are white and thus good DNA, no you arent, just read this bshit in here :D

You may refer to your post of 91%, and yes, it was that high at one point. If I recall, it was even higher specifically targeted at ONE (1) person; John Rockefeller who was the wealthiest man in existence.

Because there were so few pages, rules, regulations prior to 1970, the language was ambiguous and there were easy methods of avoiding paying taxes. As with any bureaucracy, instead of simplifying something like tax law, they just add more and more pages and rules to make it simply impossible to navigate.

>globally-respected statesmen like Obama
Do you mind telling us where Barack Hussein Obama was during the year of 1982?
All records point to him being in Pakistan learning how to take down America.
Trump already killed Obama's TPP that would have sucked America dry of our jobs.