Americans will defend this

Americans will defend this

you're right, we should've nuked canada instead

1 white person is worth millions of asians

True, the worst disaster in history was America emancipating blacks.

who would've guessed, a leaf

You disgust me.

Fpbp

FIRST POST BEST POST

if we didn't nuke them they would have never surrended. Also, they drew first blood. They deserved what they got. 9/11 was not our fault. We didn't do shit and still some jackoffs ran a few planes into our buildings. As Donald Rumsfeld said "America is not what's wrong with the world"

But, this implies that nuking Japan was a bad thing. Wait, this spawned anime...

Canada was a mistake

>IN THE HISTORY
IN THE HISTORY
>IN THE HISTORY
IN THE HISTORY
>IN THE HISTORY
IN THE HISTORY
>IN THE HISTORY
lmao

Look up the alternatives to nuking Hiroshima and their estimated potential death tolls, leaf.

Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the least of several evils. Doesn't make them any less evil, but they were better than the alternatives.

9/11 was an unprovoked attack on America, defender of liberty and the greatest nation in the history of the planet. Hiroshima concluded WWII, prevented the advance of the USSR into Japan, and ended Japanese atrocities forever

I fucking hate leafs
This

>the history

americans are people, that's why it's worse. do you cry when a wasp nest gets sprayed too?

IM SICK OF YOU AMERICAN CUNTS SHITTING UP EVERY SINGLE BOARD ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE HERES A GODDAMN TIP FOR YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS GO LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU OBESE FUCKS MAYBE IF YOU HAD AN ACTUAL EDUCATION SYSTEM YOU ALL WOULDN'T BE SO FUCKING RETARDED AND ANNOYING NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING NASTY SMELL YOU FAT CUNTS GIVE OFF WHERE EVER YOU GO AMERICANS ARE LITERAL FUCKING PARASITES ON THIS PLANET GOING TO WAR FOR NO GOOD GODDAMN REASON WHAT SO EVER AND WHEN YOU TRY TO ASK THEM WHY THEY THINK THEIR WARS ARE JUSTIFIED ITS ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING RETARDED ANSWER "HURRRR WE NEEDED TO KILL DEM TERRORISTS N SHIET" WELL IF THATS THE CASE THEN GUESS YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING TERRORISTS TOO YOU FAT FUCKING SLIMY PIECES OF SHIT ARE A CANCER TO THIS PLANET AND I HOPE YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU FAT RETARDED MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS OHHHHHH BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THE INEVITABLE EXCUSES COMING FROM THE AMERICANS "MUH FREEDUMS" "MUH OIL" YOU FAT FUCKS DONT NEED TO INVADE OTHER COUNTRYS FOR OIL AND THEY CERTAINLY DONT NEED YOUR "FREEDUMBS" YOU AMERICAN PIECES OF SHIT NEED TO DIE ALREADY AND WHEN THE DAY COMES WHERE YOU FAT FUCKS ALL DO DIE I WILL FUCKING REJOICE SO MUCH THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW ABOUT IT YOU AMERICANS ARE ALL FUCKING SCUM BAGS AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

Why would a nuclear bomb on another country be a disaster to us?

No one thinks 9/11 or Hiroshima was the "worst disaster in the history" also, "IN THE HISTORY"

Hmm. Weird...

Why am I able to post in this thread, but when I try and debunk some Nazifag's math over in another thread, I keep getting a connection error?

you implying all of this proves that your country can't even bother to google information about america

i'd like to add
>be a burger
>lose to rice farmers

Fuckin kek

why is every single leaf faggot tier?

Come to this thread you bastards!

LOL pwnage

1. Japan earned those two nukes.
2. 9/11 wasn't even close to the worst disaster in history.
3. This bait is shit.
4. Sage.

I'll bite, how are they related?

Hiroshima wasn't a disaster. It was an act of war during war time.

>THE 9/11

>1 Post by this id

checks out

the worst disaster in history is canada

STFU and work on getting a conservative elected. You guys have a sub 1% growth rate, the soft lumber tariff alone will probably send you commies in to a recession.

Ontario makes Commiefornia look financially stable.

No, the worst disaster is the "the" between "in" and "history".

But we can't expect much from Leaf commie schools.

Gooks don't count.

Because the Japanese totally didn't murder 20 million Chinese in the Nanking massacres or anything, *dumbass OP spotted*

A disaster is something that couldn't have been prevented, so technically, neither 9/11 or the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima counts as a disaster.

Also, since Hiroshima was during war, and 9/11 wasn't (or at least, wasn't part of any war at the time), I'd say 9/11 is worse, since it started a war. Hiroshima helped to end one.

Your right. We should have never given them independence.

Please don't mistake that faggot for the general population. Most of us can, he can't, so clearly he should be deported back to where he came from.

That's not how you use the douchebag dan meme.