Yea or nah?

yea or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

differentspirit.org/resources/land.php
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
archive.is/vT0FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Malualulalauilalaulallaalaula

Absolutely

This is the main goal

You are in the good path

Why did the Jews decide to make their home land right in the middle of all the Muslims?

Its in the book, like a million verses about it

differentspirit.org/resources/land.php

So our story about this place goes like this:
>We lived there a very long long time ago
>So fuck progression, lets go back to our shithole
>The end

It's a silly meme, they can't even build settlements in the West bank without big asshurt from the international community.

Id take what a couple of autistic LARPers say here with a pinch of salt.

Would you immigrate if you could?

Exodus 23:30

Little by little I will drive them out before you, until you have increased enough to take possession of the land.

Like bant is to pol is to mlp is to b... fucking contain that shit. If it helps make that shit better, fucking do it.

>2017
>not even in its final form yet

I'm going to
This place is dead for me

What do you dislike about it? Where would you go?

Holy fuck, that's spooky

obvious.

should we move you to africa and you can have niggers as slaves again?

Subtle way to force you to agree. Yeah. Means it's good and you want it. Nah means you don't think it's real. This is a proposed concept. It isn't even reality yet. Fuck off. I aint no 2 year old moron

it's never going to happen

What tribe are you

Probably a Canaanite

Whats with the weird unorganic looking straight line? We shell have the entirety of the arabin peninsula.
Its called reconquista amigo.

Are Goyim even human in the eyes of the Jew?

The oven tribe

IDF faggots BTFO by 5000 Hezbollah.

Blown out again in Syria by teh same bros.

I think it's a good thing, Israel represents a strong western democracy in the middle east. Israel will always be an ally to the west, stormfags are irrelevant. Which is why Trump also supports Israel.

this

>a strong western democracy
:^)

Jews stole the land from the ancient Arab who lived in it originally. In fact, the land of Canaan was a rich land from thanks to its famous purple dyes, which it traded for goods. Then, the wandering dogs came in and hustled it from them, i.e. the Jews.

The Jews have no historic land to rightfully claim. Even their false god made them wander the deserts.

*spits on the ground in disgust*

Yea

I forgot the generals name but, theres a saying along the lines of
"To let an opportunity after a tragedy go to waste is also a tragedy"

America did it after 9/11 for example.

Tragedy -Planes hit
Opportunity-Make insane amounts of wealth from natural resources in foreign lands.
*Heroin for opioids* Big Pharma
*Oil*
*Bunch of mining for metals*

Its the way of the global board game.

so you're native american?

>tfw Jared and Ivanka will soon be crowned king and queen of Jerusalem and start the Neo-Maccabean Conquest to expel the Arabs and finally establish the Golden Imperium of Eretz Israel
Best timeline

No, just educated.

>pic related

And now so are you :^)

Every plan to remodel middle east failed.

No new borders = Israel strangled

It's an apartheid state where non Jews are second class citizens. How is it Western in any way?

We love the goyim unless they have an unhealthy obsession with us. There is literally nothing bad said against the goyim or any world dominance plans in the torah. All those spicy quotes that pol loves are at best from books that are rabbanic fanfiction and are disregarded by most jews(and 99 percent of jews havent even opened one).
Thank you, you will be speared on the day of the rake.
Literally would go fight in their righteous legions

>yea or nah?
כן!

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
King Solomon's "Greater Israel" -- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>the Kushner connection
archive.is/vT0FQ

>holy imprimatur
DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South (...)

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and (...)

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

DEUS VULT!!

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

nice

The proxy tribe

Ok he starts the interview with naturei karta members which is the most extreme wierd cult. They are like westboro baptist church with half of their frontal lobe removed and on crack cocaine. They are a tiny group(I have never met one personally and I lived in Jerusalem for the last 20 years). They are so insane that for example they are calling for the destruction of Israel.

Once the blasphemous Jews are driven off, like Muhammad had to do, this will happen. It won't look anything like the modern state of Israel, thank G_d.

The second guy that says that yes lol the goyim will give us gibz because we are so awesome is part of a hassidic cult and he quotes the Zoar which is a Kaballah book from maybe the 15th century. This arguments are compatible to him going to film a video about what do Christians actually believe in and interviewing a few Mormons and a Scientologist who cite from their holly books with a poker face.

Yes. This is the TL;DR of what's going on.
I would endorse the plan if it didn't involve flooding Europa with dark skin, low IQ third worlders.

Jews. You can have your utopia, but it can't include destroying ours.