End of the white race

With these low fertility rates and recessive genes, and obviously weak physical strength, the end of white race is near.

How will you celebrate the demise of the subhuman race known as white race?
me: will dance with my jewish and muslim brothers and sisters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=ChygZLpJDNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roach!

Can we just ban roaches already?

Uneducated poor people will always be shit, race doesn't matter.

Stop being so narrow minded
Also you're not White why do you care faggot

Coming from a North Ossetian

I look forward to the day when whites and mudslimes kill each other, and China rules the world, not because I'm Chinese, but because I think they have a superior civilisation.

Someone needs to show Erdogan a bunch of Sup Forums posts about T*rks so he'll block it for all of T*rkey like he did with wikipedia.

>Rhone

I'll remember you, faggot.

Weeeewwwwwwww
What did he mean by that ?

I look forward to when the Jew annihilates you next. Will be laughing and enjoying life in Elysium watching you get ethnically cleansed with the weapons we made for the Jews :')

See you fall in hell roach. I will enjoy watching your descent.

It means you won't ever post in another thread with me again without having this retarded bs posted again.

You French fucking pansies can't get enough shitskin cock.

you have to go back

No doubt that's your arm in the picture Achmed.

Our brown race is noble. We only genocide our enemies. And you're our only enemy.

I swear it's the same filthy roach coming back every week for some more shit slinging. Any actual humans from that country want to weigh in on this nigger?

What a fuckin pussies

Is this some kind of guided ammunition for sniper rifles? Are roaches too retarded and inbred to aim all by themselves?

As a Turkish American,

Fuck you you piece of shit Roach, ur the reason Sup Forums hates turks u fucking untermensch.

Yes i'm sure you're Turkish
nice larping
Look who's talking! Germany has never won a war, hasn't it?

reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0

How will i celebrate?
by killing roaches

>And you're our only enemy.
>you're

hmmm

Stfu orospu
You're not welcoming here with your shitty Erdogshit President.

Start a revolution now or get fucked

fuck whites they're literally subhumans

Turkey is a piece of garbage compared to the German Reich

love these threads, gets me more roach pics

Kafani yorma kanka

>Be a K*rd
>Launch false flag attacks against white ppl on Sup Forums

Nice try subhuman

W E
W I L L
R I S E A B O V E

Im still amazed you subhumans figured out how to use a computer

Pathetic piece of shit, off yourself posthaste.

Please send more soldiers to Syria
we'll get to kill them soon!

(you)

OP isn't even trying anymore.

He's a bitter Kurd (aka Turd) that is false flagging against whites while flying a Turkish banner.

At least make ur bait less noticeable.

do you have the animorphs one? the one where the little hajji transforms into a roach? that's my favorite one

Did you not read my post
I'm from North Ossetia, I'm the ESSENCE of White Caucasian race. You god damn Chink rape baby

>Will dance with my jewish and muslim brothers and sisters.
Hm.. I seem to have found a bit of a flaw in your plan there, since.. you know.. the jews will (if we somehow vanish) turn on you in a heartbeat. You'll either be our slaves or theirs, choose whatever you want, the result will be the same.
>Muh weak white race-
Not really though, since most Turks are either manlets or forget leg day, literally everybody I know hates your people and culture but they can dig your food, god knows why but they do, so you can have that.
>Posts a clip of a swarm attacking a couple of people without how it all started.
Something tells me its not really a 'fair' fight, if you're trapped with the monkeys and are already below their feet, don't get why they don't grab their legs or something.
-
So now that we have that out of the way, perhaps you'll take some comfort in knowin that regardless of what you say, want, do or try, you cannot change your future. If you think 'us' (whites) doomed, I assure you that either we aint or you'll wish we werent, for if we cannot win the game, we'll be damn sure to destroy it.
Say you somehow manage to conquer the entire globe, fuck us out of existence, do whatever, it'll only mean you'll destroy yourselves since nobody is left to help you.
Your science will stop, disease will return and purge your people, food will run out, the air will turn toxic, I could go on and on but the best of it all is what I mentioned at the beginning of my rant; if you 'win' you'll be ruled by the jews until the last of your days.
Now if none of this happens, another scenario would be some other end to you and your disgusting culture, something along the lines of 'get glassed roach'.
Nothing you do will change the fact that you are doomed, Turkleton. Either you are doomed by our hands, your own hands or the jews, but doomed you are.

We have been kicking white ass since 1071
What the fuck are you talking about, are you a balkan rapebaby? If yes then you're not Turkish. Turks are never white. Black, brown and asian turks are the only turks.

How will you kill whites if you're being slaughtered by other muslims?

Fuck off, whitey, go take up some pills and change your diaper.

>The jew isnt his enemy.
Are you sure you are turkish?

Only real turks are central asian. Rest are rapebabies moron.

>direct descendent of ottomans

CONFIRMED ERDOKEK

LEAVE THIS THREAD

SAGE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ERDOKEK THREADS

DO NOT REPLY IT MAKES THE ROACH STRONGER

Pis orospu seni, anani sikerim

t. unibrow roach with a hairy back

okay found it

Oh you're really killing those kurds right?

We'll just bomb you in the end with our autonomous drones...that should be the reset button.

Are you still talking?, white subhuman?
Any non-white is my brother/sister.

I'll be partying like it's the fall of Rome... because everything will come crashing down anyways. I might go to thailand and spend all my money on Ladyboys and drugs.

>implying google translate doesn't use proper grammar

Du bist ein Verlierer neuer Typ
>seig Zeon

Dune coons aren't human so why do you feel your thoughts are valid?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This.

Tesekkurler.

lol oh shit look out guys, here comes the butthurt roach

>Turkish army
>Actually doing something.
Go nuts, the entire world is waiting for you to make a move.
You're like the European 'North-Korea', always talking shit but not really making a difference either way.

also found this one with the animorphs one

The positive and god given calmness of the aryan race, to strive for peace and clarity for all mankind will always prevail, but if all our struggle to enlighten you shitskins fail, you know with what you have to deal if we flip the switch.

We really don't care, if we die out, we die out, nature wanted it that way, but you will pay the price, you shitskin will fuck up so hard that you probably will kill yourself soon after when we're gone.

The aryan race created this, the most beautiful art in all ways ever created by mankind, by a beautiful mind called Ludwig van beethoven.

If you know the lyrics and meaning behind the ending of the 9nth symphony you can truly see god in this beautiful constructed harmonics created by a pure and godlike mind that could only sprout out of aryan genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChygZLpJDNE

"All men will be brothers"

This should be our only goal, but the eternal jew, the foe of all humanity is at it again, because their cult only want's death, death to all life and existence, they despise life, love, and culture, they want the end of all for ever and eternally.

Need a picture of the sweating guy trying to choose one button or the other and one says "Exterminate the White race" and the other says "I want a White woman"

Turks were separated, that's it.

hey now ! this is only sometimes true

You young white men have to stop playing video games and magic cards. Man up get some confidence by doing things in the real world. That's what the white women want. Tyrone seems like real man to them because all you fags are busy nerding it up over who has more Mana points.

White women can't follow that shit, they someone to take fucking charge and get shit done.

Stop being a pussy young white males, you can do it.

duh, he's expressing pride in his rapist genes, did you read his posts?

Are you Kazakh or Russian?
If not Kazakh are you white? If yes then pls get out.

my celebration is knowing that after the white race dies out, all of humanity dies out. We are the keepers of humanity, not you.

That only means you're stupid, since literally nobody out there gives a fuck about you or Turkey.. If we could call the entire continent of Africa and ask them whats what and the who's who with Turkey, they'll probably say you can get fucked because you're a shitskin, not actually black nor are you yellow or white.
-
Why do turks have poopskin?

>will dance with my jewish and muslim brothers and sisters
>jewish brothers and sisters
>jewish

Jewish people hate everyone roach. Once the whites are gone they will turn to your country.

Kazakh.

Oh, it's this faggot again

>has this saved to his folder

Expected

Who do white subhumans have the same skin color as women? Must be lack of testosterone.
Good. The only Kazakhs i've seen on Sup Forums were retarded Russians. Good to see that there's a Kypchak on this board.

We'll just do what we always do when shit gets bad.

angella faggo is a anarchist supporting shill.

Nice. Keep up the good fight brother.

>The positive and god given calmness of the aryan race, to strive for peace and clarity for all mankind will always prevail, but if all our struggle to enlighten you shitskins fail, you know with what you have to deal if we flip the switch.

We really don't care, if we die out, we die out, nature wanted it that way, but you will pay the price, you shitskin will fuck up so hard that you probably will kill yourself soon after when we're gone.

The aryan race created this, the most beautiful art in all ways ever created by mankind, by a beautiful mind called Ludwig van beethoven.

If you know the lyrics and meaning behind the ending of the 9nth symphony you can truly see god in this beautiful constructed harmonics created by a pure and godlike mind that could only sprout out of aryan genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChygZLpJDNE [Open]

"All men will be brothers"

This should be our only goal, but the eternal jew, the foe of all humanity is at it again, because their cult only want's death, death to all life and existence, they despise life, love, and culture, they want the end of all for ever and eternally.

Fucking this.

By voting against Drumpf again and banging more white girls with my Brown cock, lmao apparently being a manlet isn't that bad as long as you got a good face and work out

>because I'm Chinese, but because I think they have a superior civilisation.

You are obviously not Asian. They have a pessimistic attitude of their own countries.

forgot pic

nice!

If this doesn't motivate your ass to get a gun and go to the gym, I don't know what will.

Good times, weak men.

>What are black women.
Try harder roach.

Stupid roaches.