Spanish politicians want to exhume Franco and Jose Antonio

Tomorrow the spanish congress is going to vote to exhume the bodies of Franco and Jose Antonio. The way the congress is now, it's sure to pass.

I'm fucking seething. Franco made a much better and stable Spain, ending the endless conflict, and making us a top ten country in the world, position that we already lost. Jose Antonio had a short life, that ended abruptly when the tolerant leftists imprisoned and shot him dead in 1936, but he left us a great ideology, and a great inspiration to the next generations.

They are buried at the glorious Valley of the Fallen. I've been there, and i've never been to a more beatiful and powerful place. This place is hated by the left, and almost every year they try to change its name, or exhume someone, or shit like that.

It seems that now it's going to be it. They are going to destroy the last symbols of a great and prosperous time. They don't want the people of Spain to unite, and they have achieved that goal.

I'm really sad Sup Forums. But I'm not going to sit at home. I know that if they try to touch them, the few patriots left in Spain are going to be there and are going to stop it, and I will be among them.

To all Spaniards, we have to defend our memory. We have to go to the Valley and prevent this nonsense. We can retake our destiny and continue where we left off, and finally Make Spain Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQaIEnQz6RY&t=157s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>defending fascists pieces of shit
Kill yourself anytime subhuman, fascism is for the weak minded and the unintelligent.

Mexico was a mistake.

>Mexican

This isn't about you, go somewhere else.

fuck off, they made spain cunt

Is Franco realistically popular or at least mildly controversial in Spain?

Or is he just another literally Hitler

Franco had its use but you need Carlism.

Many youth like him.
He's not hated like Hitler in Germany.

The current party in power, the PP, that Spain keeps voting for is made up of literal/former Fascists and sympathetic conservatives.

if your govt had more fascists, instead of beaners who are upset by the wall instead of embarrassed by it, then you wouldn't have had your sister beheaded by the cartel

My struggle is against fascism and all forms of government which seek to destroy our freedoms

The Spanish people made Spain, not some daft cunt who milked the population and kept their necks under a boot, subhuman bootlicker

jose will never be forgotten
fuck off pendejo

So, what are you doing to help Mexico? At least fascists would've wiped out the cartels that enslave your people as well as the government that keeps them strong.

>Valley of the Fallen.

lol. This can't be a real person.
Mestizo AND communist? Poe's Law dude

>Read the Battle for Spain
>Spain was really unstable before the Spanish Civil War
>Commies and the Republicans kill the first prisoners
>Franco defeats them but gets fucked after the war because no one wanted to trade with the Fascist government
>Finally, America opens up trade with Spain and Spain flourishes.
>The Monarchist/Fascist government ends after Franco's death
This really made me angry.

dude, don't argue with a Mestizo, they barely qualify as human beings

Statists and fascists cunts are responsible for creating the problems in mexico thanks to their subhuman prohibitionist views, otherwise cartels wouldn't have evolved to become paramilitary groups and instead would have become regular enterprises like Johnny walker

I am helping but I can't say anything specific about it, it involves taking away the monopoly of national drug trade in Mexico from cartels.

I'm not a communist, retard.

;__; pls no bully

seriously, people like this Mexican are why Spain deserves to be annexed by a superior nation. Too bad gents like the man in this video aren't the norm. Then again, the same can be said about the U.S. when one looks at the amount of cuckoldry that's becoming the norm here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQaIEnQz6RY&t=157s

So, would I be wrong in saying you support a sense of agorism?

Trying to make a civilization out of you, instead of massacring your ancestors like the english did in their colonies, was our greatest mistake.

The MSM has been trying hard to demonize him since the 90s, but a lot of people don't fall for it. Sadly, most millenials here think he's Hitler and killed millions (a lie), but that's what they've been told. In Barcelona is the worst, as we are cucked beyond belief here. A few months ago, the mayor of Barcelona, Ada Colau, made a display of a headless statue of him, among other shitty propaganda. She also named the Salvador Puig Antich square, the "last victim of Francoism". This guy is now treated like a hero because he was the last guy to be killed with the Garrote Vil, but it seems no one remembers that he was robbing a bank and killed a young policeman when he was being chased.

Luckily, Madrid is fond of both Franco and Jose Antonio, and there are still parties not afraid to defend their legacy.

>pPpe
>pepe
God speed Spanish bro

Good times when we were BFFs. Would support Franco again. Down with the commie degeneracy!

This is amazing, thank you for posting this. As a Spaniard blooded American with Colombian parents, this made me really happy. Latin America isn't full of cunts like the Mexican above. There's plenty of nationalists in South America, and people that remember that Augusto Pinochet and his ilk were the most positive things to happen to the region

i wish we had a leader like franco,i sincerely envy you....
fucking leftist,they should have respect for the dead .
pls spainbros do something

>the few patriots left in Spain are going to be there and are going to stop it, and I will be among them.
Say hello to my cousins for me

You had Mussolini.
That's good enough.

That's exactly how it happened. When Franco sensed his death, he took the young Juan Carlos under his wing and teached him everything. Franco loved Spain and was worried that, as soon as he died, the country was going to fall into the hands of greedy politicians that would destroy everything he and the Spanish people worked so hard to obtain. He made Juan Carlos a king, and he made him swore to always follow the National Movement.

Franco died thinking that Spain was in good hands, but as soon as he died, the king betrayed everything and installed the regime we have until today.

There's not an elderly man here that doesn't recognize that everything was better under Franco, even if they are not fascists.

Well, as great as Pinochet was at killing commimes, he was a lapdog for banks and the U.S.

Everything you said? I agree.

And the fascists weren't Spanish? wuh?!!
Nvm I forgot fascists can only be German.

I don't think so, squandering all the resources you stole from us instead of using them to expand the empire was your greatest mistake, thank god I don't have a drop of Spaniard in my blood, otherwise I'd be homeless by now.

You would not be wrong, if the government won't legalize the drugs, then, I guess the only option we have left is to facilitate ways in which independent dealers and buyers can easily and securely trade with technology, because prohibition ain't doing shit.

They can change history all they want, but i smell a new spring.

The eu is what is keeping us from shits getting serious, Turkey coup has showed NATO wont necessarly intervenee in case of a coup.
Usa is turning inwards, RĂºssia and China are stretching its muscles, UN has elected Guterres because of the refugees, eu is cannibalizing itself.

Nations will be forced to look for solution on their own, and failure will further divide left and rigth even more.

We are going back to the dying days of the society of nations, i never tougth history would repeat in my lifetime.

Your plan is to compete with the cartels? I'm not an advocate of drug use since I find the habit to destroy the individual, family, etc.

Godspeed and don't let them find out where your family lives.

I hate this place. Even PPeros are fucking left friendly as Merkel is now.

fuck this place

Fight it then. If it's not social suicide, fight it. Spain is, to me, of all European nations, particularly beautiful. There's just something about Spain that makes is stand alone in Europe.

You might lose, but at least you fought.

Never.

are you retarded? stop posting this shit

amerindian eyes

I'm not a drug dealer, I don't even use drugs, nor do I plan to sell any of that. I'm just saying there's a gap in technology and the drug trade which can be closed with the right solution, and could potentially threaten cartel monopolies not only in Mexico but everywhere (I specifically mention Mexico because they control and sell the drugs in entire towns, and they will kill anyone who dares to sell products from non-cartel sources).

If the right solution came along, which would enable anyone to sell them anonymously, and securely, in a local/national manner with ease, a big chunk of their business would fade away and would reward non violent people and their families instead. I can assure you that the few mildly bad outcomes of legal drug usage outweigh by far the outcome of prohibition, at least here in Mexico.

>d they will kill anyone who dares to sell products from non-cartel sources).

Can't the Govt. give free methadone as replacement?

Why drugs though? Don't be like a Jew and introduce destruction via pleasure. Mexicans deserve better than becoming the next opium den.

this is unironically worth dying to protect
ARRIBA ESPANYA

>exhume
What do they plan to do with the bodies, move them somewhere else? Why, what's their reasoning?

We don't have a lot of heroin junkies, doing heroin is actually seen as extremely repulsive behavior even among drug users, while other drugs like cocaine, cannabis, lsd, etc have less of a stigma attached to them.

Because drugs are the source of the wealth of cartels, which is used to spread corruption in the government and finance all sorts of violence in our country, if they have less money, their power and influence is reduced. Drugs are already really easy to get here in Mexico, and the worse of it is that it's enriching our executioners instead of good, nonviolent people like the your liquor store owner.