This nigger just went full triggalypuff. Why can't Trump handle the bantz?

This nigger just went full triggalypuff. Why can't Trump handle the bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He knows he's guilty

Honeymoon's over drumpfkins, we're locking him up and taking back the senate in 2018

Better question is, why are you libcucks letting yourselves be played like a fiddle. Republicans ran on unity and moving forward, democucks are just so retarded they lost touch with reality and the majority of Americans and now they're trying to shift their own incompetence onto someone else

It is some pretty funny shit. Glad I got to be around to see it all.

The only thing they said was Russia possibly meddled, which was the hacking of the DNC.

Trump is such a whiny little bitch

Must suck getting framed for something you didn't do, imagine no investigation and the democrats just launched 59 tomahawk missiles at Trumps jet to let him know he has to stop his relations with Russia.

Trump would be like "WTF, THERE ARE NO RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA. WHY'D YOU SHOOT FOR?"

>Dems:"And dont you do it again OR ELSE"

Keep ignoring the obvious evidence that gets more and more substantiated by the day brainwashed retard.

Trump used you and Trump was used by the Russians to destabilize democracy. It's fact. Read NYT and WaPo's investigative reports. You'll call it fake news but that's just you ignoring reality. Clock is ticking, Sergei.

>the russian dossier is next

suck it up buttercup

Guys come on, it's over. The r/esistance is dead and the Democratic party is pulling out of all the special elections this year and next year is looking downright apocalyptic for you fuckers. If you seriously walk into 2018 with this "muh Russia!" shit you're going to end up giving the Republicans a supermajority.

>triggalypuff

Pokemon GO to the polls! Ahahahah am I right fellow Hilldawgs?

what evidence did they find in today's hearing, friend?

He does this every week. The media bitches about it and he sets the news cycle.

Clapper stated 702's are only legal for surveilling a foreign agent in a foreign country. Then, he stated that Kislyak was in the Unted States on December 29, 2016. Put two and two together.

That isn't what a snowflakeis, holy shit.

>Ran on unity

>Wants to ban a group of people based on religion
>Breaking up, disrupting, sowing fear into Mexican communities
>Spreading false statistics about black people
>Chief strategist is proudly racist/prejudice against Muslims and Asians
>Constantly insulted women throughout the campaign
>Sold out his white working class base by filling cabinet with swamp monsters and shilling for the wealthy and big corporations.

How the fuck does Trump embody unity?

I think liberals are just freaking out that Trump is about to appoint over 100 federal judges and there's no way they can stop him.

>a fucking leaf

The West is for whites, fuck off, shitskin.

Not anymore. Get over it britcuck. You got your age is imperialism, now it's time for karma. If you just stayed in your country, none of this would have happened.

Boomers can't understand memes. Their brains are too crystalized.

fuck off faggot you lost

>whites dragged us into modern civilization, so we're going to repay that by destroying modern civilization

Thanks, Pajeet.

did you just admit you were a shitskin?

Who cares about Trump, he is old and busted and there are no more memes to milk from him. Boring.

>muh fake news
>muh its a hoax
>muh flynn was good goy he dindu nuffin

If anyone had old news its these tweets

No one asked for the white man's help.

What Trump needs to do:
1) Collect every peace of information about this story
2) Declassify
3) Hold press conference and force the narrative

Because right now, the media is tearing him down slowly and convincing americans that he's a russian spy. It'll lead to 'impeach Trump' being an 2018 campaign promise, and Dems will win bigly. WH has been one step behind the story every time. Get in front of it ffs!

If you don't want our help, then go back to banging rocks together in whatever hut your people lived in before we came along.

He will get impeached faster than any other president- Professor who predicted Trump would win.

It actually takes a long time to declassify which is a major problem. The classification system needs a major overhaul.

There would be none of you niggers left without white man's help.

Why didn't the DNC allow the FBI to examine the servers they claimed were hacked by Russia?

I'll gladly "go back" even though i was born here. Just pay the cost for travel since you dragged my ancestors here and replace the the centuries of lost wealth in Africa due to the transalantic slave trade, colonialism, stolen resources, and poliferation of guns and warlords. Otherwise, I'll just stay here.

But what if he's actually a Russian shill?

How do you know that?

>she said nothing but old news

This is actually correct. It's just that most people don't actually follow anything but headlines, including most of the media. Everything Yates said was already known.

ya got that right

Africa hasn't substantially changed in centuries. Dear Lord. Learn your own history. The slave trade seated because warring tribes needed a way to make money off their wars. Your own people are the ones who SOLD your people to the West. Your people were banging rocks together in 1400 without our interference and you'll still be banging rocks together in 2400 without our help.

Hell, look at even the American cities where your people are a majority: all hell-holes.

Umm... No sweetie. The slave trade fundamentally changed the course of Africa's future, far more than warring tribes. The problem with American cities is deeply interwoven into this country's racist past. But i guess it's easier to ignore all that and shitpost race realist propaganda. You're gonna have to try harder.

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

>course of Africa's future

Africa never had a past, much less a chance of a future. The only thing remarkable about Africa's history, ancient Egyptian, was perpetrated by Middle East immigrants. It's easier to blame white people for your failure than to accept the inherent inferiority of your people.

Trump is a menopausal, egotistical, globalist jew puppet moron with toddler emotions.

We did what we had to do tho, in order to not let Clinton sit in that seat. I have no regrets.

Wait, federal judges?
Sauce on this?

>Keep ignoring the obvious evidence that gets more and more substantiated by the day brainwashed retard.

And that is?

I watched the briefing.

are you saying the turks should have had the final say on access to the east? because whitey wasn't there to help, we wanted that pepper

Because he's a thin-skinned special snowflake and a complete moron. Also he's a neocon subservient to Israel that lets Soros and his son in law Kushner do whatever they want. Enjoy your president retards.

>read NYT and WaPo's investigative reports
>the evidence is there goys, believe me
That kind of shit doesn't work here at pol. You read it and interpret it though the ridiculous mental gymnastics that you're so good at. And then fuck off back to plebbit. This is a place where we deal in Truth.
The 'niggers are violent sub-humans' kind of Truth.

>those horrible white slaver.......
Violent nigotry is not exclusive to the U.S.

>b b but povert......
nope wrong again.
You came here to shit post but here's the God awful truth about the world. Niggers are savages. Now run along back to plebbit.

HAHAHA fucking drumpf fags BTFO!
Say it with: MADAME PRESIDENT!

By bantz do you mean treason? Clapper should be in prison

>Read NYT and WaPo's
fake news no thanks

White unity

He's such a faggot but she's pretty. :^)

FUCKING CHEETO VON POOPFACE

Our coultural view on people insluting you
>if they go low you go high
How Trump views it
>if htey hits you you hit them back

The first one is the classical and cultural view point, has some flaws but worked well until this last decade where we are getting hit from all sides by muslim propaganda, post podernism bulshit and globalization, one can take take a limited number of hits without hitting back, thats a proven fact, the prove is that trump won.

>post #1,847,912,503,201 of boo hoo I hope orange porange dies
And yet their anger still gives me satisfaction

beautiful.

Ah of course, the obvious evidence. How could i have missed it?
Truly this post has shown me the light

It's actually kind of funny if you read with the Yoshi voice in your head.

>Trump end-arounds the crooked lying media
>WHY HE SO TRIGGERED
get used to it, he will use his twitter to force his enemies to tell the truth.

There is literally none.

Yeah. Evidence. Any day now.

The Russia conspiracy is a total fail. It's becoming an embarrassing fiasco for the Dems.

But there is a new angle of attack afoot. "Operation Gaslight " has officially begun.

The corporate media will be telling you that Trump is mental and needs to be removed by his cabinet and replaced by Pence who is a trusted insider.

I should point out that what comes after Trump is much much worse. The wholesale destruction of the Republic and its integration into the New World Order (a global empire ruled by a shadowy Oligarchy).

Stand by your man fags. The evil of the elite that despises Trump has no limits.

Lol, get your head out of your ass you deluded liberal retard.

>Read NYT and WaPo's investigative reports.

You wanna link to this shit?

he doesn't have the psychic support because he keeps betraying us.

lol see? This is all libcucks have to go on

Jailed for what? Speaking the truth while you delusional fucks destroy nations? Nothing is happening share blue shills.

It's funny how shills and even journalists (but I repeat myself) are so desperate to turn around the "snowflake" label. Why does it sting them so much? Because it's true?

So, word on the street is you morons are actually going to go with Hillary in 2020.

This is why Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, and other Democrats already are begging off a presidential run in 2020 -- fear. No one wants to be steam-rolled by Hillary Clinton.

Is that what you're hearing, shill?

Ikr. I think our next crusade is against the mainstream media. To demand harsh reform. To end monopoly on media.

No point to link. It's 10,000 words of obfuscation.

Just another example of why the corporate media is a waste of time.

Hopefully Trump will abrogate the media consolidation laws Bill Clinton put in place, and/or enforce antitrust law against the vast, centralized media monopolies.

Break 'em up!

Precisely

Trust buster meme in the future?

I don't get it. What's the big deal? Yes, he's sperging out but I've yet to see any evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russian government. They've been going on about this for almost a year now without any evidence.