OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArJe--CGatg
whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/2018_blueprint.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

blessed thread

How will the rotting cheeto ever recover?

The alt-right and Trump supporters have a new hate symbol
>spread it

drumpf lmfao

Awoovement~

Who the hell is going to stop Kushner from leaking shit to Joe?

CHECKED

FRANCE YES

JUST

YOU'RE FIRED

The absolute best part of this is that assuming the 4th Circuit reinstates the ban (which is likely after Omar got rekt today), the ACLU appeals to the Supreme Court (almost a certainty if that happens), and the Supreme Court rules in Trump's favor (which any fucking retard who reads the text of 1182 could tell you they will), then Trump actually COULD do a complete Muslim ban, and there would be NOTHING the libtards could do to stop him.

Musical awoo
youtube.com/watch?v=ArJe--CGatg

So the Russian hackers is as absurb as the Birther movement? Ok.

waddafug

When do we purge the paper pushers?

>444

THREE TERMS?

Lol I'm listening to the ACLU shit now. The poo's argument is literally

>they didn't include enough countries

Are mods actually a real thing on this site or is it just a bunch of bots? They're so inconsistent in their moderation I feel like once a post gets enough reports, there's some program that just autodeletes and autobans without looking at any context. I'm not even talking about here in /ptg/, just in general and even on other boards. It's so random what flies and what doesn't. I've seen posts that violate all sorts of rules that go unpunished and random posts that don't even really break a rule yet gets deleted and the user b&.

It all noticeably got worse once Hiroshimoot took over. I feel like he just axed the old mods and installed his own overnight once he took over.

Can we put this in the OP? It's President Trump's budget set to pass in September (Fiscal Year 2018). It was created by Mick Mulvaney.

>whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/2018_blueprint.pdf

kek

Barron

Why did I click that... Now i'm going to have weeb shit in my recommended videos.

Chinese party hard

do this

I'm coming for you, Mika

wait till the jew ban part

"Sources"
The divided WH narrative is coming straight from Trump.

Mulvaney is going to be a star. He should take Graham's seat when he retires.

AWOO

Fuck yeah. I want leftists to kill themselves.

Got a timestamp? I can only listen to so much before Tucker

Jesus fucking christ.

Haven't lurked ptg in a while.
What are your thoughts on Joe tying the knot?

I was hoping to read this.

You gotta be fucking with me.
France is doomed.

Mulvaney is arguably Trump's best pick. He's a Fiscal Conservative who oozes charisma. He's great.

When Europe collapses into civil war would it be possible for us to take it over completely? The empire of America?

>stories about people losing influence are only true when they're about people we don't like!
hmmm... really gets the neurochemical processes chugging along.

Same as they were when I made this a year ago.

I didn't know he was Canadian.
Oh, TYING the knot. My mistake.

Impeachment soon!

we saved their asses in WW2 and we can do it again

That's an interesting hypothesis actually. What if this narrative is being pushed by Trump in order to distract the MSM?

Mulvaney is great, but I gotta go with Miller as my favorite.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! The breakdown of traditional European cultures and boundaries that the EU was aiming for plus the omnipresence of American culture in media makes Europe pre-assimilated and ripe for annexation. We already have troops on the ground, too. If the EU goes full Caliphate we seize Europe.

>Possible
The U.S military could invade Europe right now if it wanted to.

Maybe: Trump, Trump, Pence
Or if you don't count this 1st term: Trump, Pence, Pence

It almost certainly is
Trump has willingly distracted the press many times
John Miller was just because he was bored one day

lol no, fuck France

That would require a rebirth here first. We obviously can't have a true Empire with the deep state and such. We'd have to start a new system (be it monarchy or whatever) after a purge.

absolutely

you just have to decide what kind of wife you want

i am going to take a french girl or a swede

i would take an irish girl but i don't think that ireland will come under the iron fist of islam- they are too strong and stubborn after centuries of english abuse

The more I spin my wheels about this, the more I think that there truly must be another European war if the UK is ever to truly gain their freedom from the EU tyrants. And then we're gonna have to finish the job again.

Just don't turn them into states. Don't give them any power.

Why would you want to at this point? Let the mudslimes destroy continental Europe, we can carpet bomb it and rebuild from scratch.

Joe is wrong about everything.

My only fear is some high fuckery at the sc.

Ewww pls no.

It would fit perfectly with Trump's Modus Operandi, which causes the Democrats/RINOs to underestimate Trump.

They brought this upon themselves, but the less land we have to reclaim in the next Crusades, the better.

Only after a few thousand are dead from terrorism/civil war.

What's the deal with the Yates and Flynn thing? Why should they have listened to a Democrat who was appointed by Obama?

Just boil it down to whatever countries are FUBAR.

obama is hot and trump is ugly af.

You know, I view the Italians pretty much as semi-white mongrels but goddamn they make some great food.

what would america be without Thomas Jefferson

VIVA FRANCE!!

And they fall for it over and over

Obviously they'd be territories and their residents non-citizens (lifetime greencard holders) for three generations first. That was the magic number for previous waves of mass European immigration to the US.

They wouldn't even fight back.

>they are too strong and stubborn after centuries of english abuse
You're probably right. The muslims can't do anything that the Brits haven't done to the Irish already.

Reality check, sweetie.

Smokescreens to try and make it look like the Barry admin didnu nuffin. I also wish that fucker would go away, he won't stop talking.

>Heather Wilson just confirmed by the Senate to be the Secretary of the Air Force, 76-22
Heather Wilson just confirmed by the Senate to be the Secretary of the Air Force, 76-22
>Heather Wilson just confirmed by the Senate to be the Secretary of the Air Force, 76-22
Heather Wilson just confirmed by the Senate to be the Secretary of the Air Force, 76-22

mods are gods

The state of Oklahoma is not for lewd.

Nah, they chose suicide. Let them be. I am tired of Europeans being parasites to us and look down upon us just because we have guns.

Joe posting, this early? Bold move

Muslims will force the Irish to convert

She was my rep back in the day. Very based.

Individual states rights and govts should be eliminated. It's fucking stupid. They're like mini countries.

Federal judges and such serve no real purpose but to obstruct and halt progress.

Although I have to say, I don't think Mulvaney goes far enough in this budget. He cuts the sixe of the Federal government for sure, but it's deficit neutral because it's cut only enough to shift that money into the military and immigration enforcement and the Wall.

Mulvaney has said the big cuts will be coming in the 2019 budget, and that's fair enough, but if it were me I'd cut every Federal Department by 50%. Literally cut the size of the Fed in half.

IT WAS HER TURN, DONALD! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUN?

So everyone here is smart enough to know net neutrality is bad, right?

Luckily there aren't very many Euros in this thread, or there would be a full on chimpout over this post

Why are people pretending Sally Yates "destroyed" our Cruz missile?

>In 1995, Governor Gary Johnson appointed Wilson to be Cabinet Secretary for Children Youth & Families Department, New Mexico

A

Democrats are trying to block Trump Judicial appointments, trying to stop Right Wing Death Judges from taking their rightful posts.

>forcing the irish to do anything

They are already watching you faggot

They live in their own version of reality

Im smart enough to know Obama shilled for that shit so I know its bad.

LEPPO

It's a platonic relationship, user. Oklahoma is just Texas's hat.
Okay the British didn't do that. Everything but that.

Thomas Jefferson was indifferent to France when he wrote the Declaration of Independence

Anyone have a clip of this "destruction"?