Islam will win. It's inevitable

Just like how we conquered Constantinople, just like how we conquered Anatolia, just like how we conquered once-used-to-be-christian Egypt, Levant, North Africa and Iran, we will conquer Europe, we will conquer Asia and then we will conquer the whole world. Whereever we go, we will wave the banners of Allah.
Allah is on our side. Your fake gods are not real.
Allahu Akbar
Ash Hadu An La Ilaha IllAllah Wa Ashadu An Na Muhammadan Abduhu Wa Rasulu, La ilaha illal la Muhammed ur rasul allah

Had Muhammad not been Allah's prophet, how would have been an orphan Bedouin so famous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8D7mg6aMIio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=8D7mg6aMIio

Enjoy some dead muzzies, turkroach.

Nope. The only thing that will happen is Pisslam becoming a sedated religion like Christianity. Your women will become whores and your men degenerates.

Its fucking roach. Not even surprised.

Not Gonna Happen M8
Because we have the Ultimate Weapon

Of course it will win, europeans are converting to Islam becausr they were enlightened. MashAllah.

Every
Fucking
Day
Just give it a break

The jews are just using you and forcing you into a position that necessitates defensive attacks. Once you've served your purpose you'll be turned on and wiped out to make way for greater Israel.

Yes, bring me secular Islam please, get rid of these bigoted fanatics : ^))))))))

History will remember tha the only reason islam won is because the world let it.

It definitely wasnt because muslims are a great civilization or anything.

The elitists need islam to make people dumb, and not interested in progressing as a human being.

How does it feel to know youre religion is a brainwashing disease?

I just dont ubderstand how so many people are obsessed with a homosexual moon god.

Derka Derka Derka

accept baptism and become a catholic. islam is false.

Yes Islam will conquer the Earth. Because it is the religion of the lower races, and only the lower races will remain on Earth after the higher races have transcended.

(((Catholic)))

thats not in muh bible.

Dead jew on astick right fellow Sup Forumsacks :DDD? Catholics are false because my friendo Varg told me so. I am proud to be a follower of a dead anglo cult le xD

And why do you think the Jews are stretching our assholes to let you in? You're just another tool that will be used and abused by the overlords.

Read the pic and try again

>this is the average reading skill off neo/pol/ users
kys my man

"Your fake gods are not real"

Oh look another person who doesn't understand the Trinity, look how that turned out for Arius.

To be fair, without the white man, the Asians are going to nuke you into oblivion.

Kek, you guys are literally 500 years behind Western Christendom in every category

Muhhamad was a pedo and a conman. Leave this board, we have no place for roaches

Keek, this

you've been fooled. neither will win.
they'll fuck us all over. you think they're losing control? good. thats what they want you to think. when bombs go off everyday they'll finally reveal it and fuck us all over with monitoring laws and anti factionalism. and nobody will care because in their eyes its the only solution. they had to give up their freedoms so shitskins could stay, otherwise they'd be racist and thats a bad thing. besides, they get to keep their constant bombardment of distractions such as internet, television and music. countries will merge since everyone is the same and everybody speaks english anyway. politics will be retarded shit like should counties merge and is there more than two genders.

1 post by OP
>Its bait guys, why respond.
Sage

They are already "multiculturalizing" Asians, the agenda is being spread in S. Korea and Japan non-stop and China has already many african migrants.

Nobody died idiot

It's true I guess God really must be on your side If he blessed your people with the power to go the moon. Oh wait...

Kekle

>t-the piano is full of raspberry jam guys

ابنة شرموطه كلب

blah blah blah

1600 years and they won the desert

big deal