World war 1 and 2 were the bloodiest and most horrific wars of all time

>world war 1 and 2 were the bloodiest and most horrific wars of all time
h-how fucked are we when WW3 happens? I don't wanna die.

too bad, your going too.

Surprised you didn't fuck up more words in that sentence, lad.

then stop spreading hate on anonymous forums

WW3 would likely be a nuclear war or possibly worse. Extinction or a great setback would be the result of such a struggle.

It depends if you are fighting Russia or not.

>h-how fucked are we when WW3 happens?
It wont happen (((they))) know war is bad for their business and can spark nationalistic ideas

Dying due to a nuclear bomb falling on your head is actually cool.
Its not cool to survive it though.

Technology has allowed war to be waged in more ways than possible. In fact it's waged every day.

America focuses on hard power, China focuses on weapons that disable rather than destroy.

I wouldn't be too concerned. WW3 will be fought in a very different way.

only death will save you from (them) OP

>kraut being an edgelord as usual

not in relative terms, they weren't

MFW that Baron Trump kid says he brought his dads football to school and reaches in his backpack.

We have nuclear weapons now, at best a WW3 would involve remote surgical strikes and non manned proxy wars and at worst you would die too quickly to notice anything.

I'm afraid, guys. The only mindset crazy enough to spark an all-out nuclear WWIII is Islam. They've already taken most of europe. They're also rising in Canada and Russia. The Americas + east Asia will have to take on the rest of the world. It won't be pretty.

Do you really think the government would side with Islam though?

>I don't wanna die.
why?

>I don't want to die
Fear of death is an irrational fear. You are 100% going to die. Everyone you've ever known will die.

Accept it. It's happening.

>They've already taken most of europe
nah, you are severely over-dramatizing
calm down

look at how brutal those wars war.. back when people had morals

people are animals nowadays

ww3 will take brutality to a new level

Ok faggot, I mean I don't want to die now.

Because I have an enjoyable life? wtf kind of question is that?

The war after WW3 will be fought with sticks and stones.

Tfw you live a 1 hour drive away from the Murmansk-Norway border.

You were always going to die.
Its not how die its how you live.
Stop being afraid.

in 30 -50 years, the government is going to BE Islam. The birthrates do not lie. The only solution is mass extradiction, and that is not going to happen.

The war has already started, and is still going on through proxy wars.

>Russia

WW3 is already being fought. The west is literally being invaded.

wake up idiot

Not fucked at all.
A modern war wouldn't be fought on the ground hardly at all.

Again, too bad. You don't get to choose when you die. You could die from a brain aneurysm before this thread even 404's.

Too spoopy for me.

Yeah they will cause some sort of nuclear detonation in the next century. I have seen in Australia leaf lets being handed out which had the world split in two big earth space type cataclysm photo saying it was the Islamic "final destination" they are inevitably a cult of suicidal freaks who want to see this world peeled over and ready to submit to whatever Mohammedian death they choose which could very well be nuclear destructions

>I don't wanna die.

If you don't die immediately, you'll wish you had.

The resulting struggle would reintroduce natural selection to humanity, a nuclear war would be good for us.

Ignore them since you're obviously talking about the possibility of WWIII and not dying in general (and even if you were, biological immortality exists in nature but shit still dies obviously)

And IDK if we'll have one honestly. Globalization for all its evils does financially incentivize nations not to go to war.

WW3 will be fought with robots. Your job will be to build and entertain those robots. It will be fucked up for sure but it'll be too advanced for you to understand.

did you report that shit?

Because genetically superior people can definitely handle a nuke to the face better than a runt in Africa that is untouched my nuclear devastation. Retard.

It won't happen anytime soon. the closest thing will be a proxy war between a Russian ally and an American ally that's not in NATO

These are good.

>I don't want to die
Why not?

God really exists, He created us, Satan really exists, and he rules this world.

The Vatican is a hellhole of Satanic worship.

The "elites" really do rape kids rituallistically, and the U.S. dollar is illuminati money.

When we die we will meet our maker, and He has already told us not to love this world or be of it.

Be good and die. That's our job

We are totally fucked if WW3 happens.
If it ever comes to that, there will be a sense of liberty knowing that death is assured in the near future. Nothing will matter once you realize you're about to die. With that clarity, I'll do my damn best to spill the most blood I can and to ensure the ones I care most for survive.

I Imagine WWIII will be the newly consolidated world government against the global citizenry. In other words, a global civil war waged by a global police state

WWIII is the war of ideologies. Ordinary people versus big government, big business, ideological moguls and useful idiots.

You see it every day. Terrorists run a truck through people, the media cries "i-it's not Islam!" while normal people discuss on social media how it's Islam.

What would the sides even look like? I highly doubt Europe, Russia, US or China would outright nuke each other.

It just seems to bizarre and pointless.

Honestly, you guys are either going to get the best or the worst of it, depending on your perspective. When western and Asian countries start nuking each other, do you really think they're going to waste their payload on SA and Africa? No, we're going to destroy each other, and you'll be spared.

That said, you will also immediately descend into chaos when the nigs see shit going down elsewhere and decide this is a good time to steal, rape, and destroy everything they can find.

WW3 is either going to be the longest war yet, or the shortest.

Either way I wouldn't worry about it bro

Thank God for small rural communities with like 5 Negro's out of the entire population.

WW3 will involve nukes, so the death toll will dwarf the death toll in those wars, plus our population is much higher today so we have more meat sacks to kill.

Imagine the whole globe gets nuked and only 5% of humanity survives. All the economy is gone, etc. How would humans proceed? Would they rebuild it to be like before it got destructed? Or would they not touch any modern science again?

Nah, the poor people won't chimp out because the world is ending elsewhere. I mean, they're already in a state of civil war their entire lifes, things blowing up anywhere that is not their homes won't change much. Maybe this war is what we need to create some semblance of national identity, finally.

This is the real redpill

>ww3 will take brutality to a new level

I don't think anything will surpass the brutality Hitler showed when he killed 6 million innocent Jews.

excuse you.

6 GORILLIONXNSZ

I welcome it. Every night I only have night terrors, that is if I sleep. Each one is about war. I've lost my will to live, yet I refuse to kill myself. I hope to be drafted

Don't know how WW3 will be fought but WW4 will definitly be fought with sticks and stones fempai.

>h-how fucked are we when WW3 happens?
not gonna lie, son... you're pretty damn fucked
WWIII will be like if WWI and WWII had a child and this child would have a child with the crusades and then this child would be doped by the most powerful anabolics sheckels can buy and got trained by jean claude fucking van damme, that's how bad WWIII will be

entire ethnicities will vanish from the face of the earth, entire landscapes will be remodelled. technology will increase hundredfold, new states will be born, new alliances forged and old ones reactivated, idols will be slayn, heros will rise and the motherfucking fireworks will be off the fucking hook!

too bad that most of us, statistically speaking, will die in the first atomic explosions

Okay Abdul
Its time for your prayers

B..but why and who would want to attack Germany with an atomic bomb? Am I safe if I live 30 mins from the Alps?

too out of 5 isn't to bad

What about dying 2 days after from your injuries? In absolute agony, eyes melted, flesh burned off, muscles and ligaments contracted and dried, deaf, with your lungs burning from the boiling hot air.

The chances of being in the actual "insta-kill" zone of a nuke are low. Much more likely to be in the "slow, painful agonising death" zone.

>Am I safe if I live 30 mins from the Alps?
nope. munich and surrounding areas will be nuked and the whole bodensee area with all its weapons manufacturing will be a wasteland too.
sure, you might make it past the first blast if you go innawoods now! and wait for it to happen. but then what? you'll slowly die from radiation because the fallout will be hugh mungus, you'll starve or get killed by cannibals or thugs. or people just like you. there will be no societies left. there will be no warning when it finally hits the fan. and then from the ashes the phoenix will rise again.
but you and i, buddy we'll be fucking dead instantly

Good job fucking up the quote, user.

"I do not know with which weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be settled with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein

>-Albert Einstein

>or possibly worse

What?

Good job fucking up the quote, user.

"I know not with what weapons World War lll will be fought, but WW IV will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert (((Einstein)))

Im looking forward to it.

>i don't wanna die.

i have some bad news for you buddy

Everyone's gonna die sometime, OP. At least maybe we can see some glorious happenings before the nuclear fire engulfs us. Stop being a pussy.

Please listen polack niggers, this is the biggest advice and the most important advice you will ever get.

>everything that happens happens
>everything that happens, needed to happen
>everything that happened happened and you can't change it
>you need to accept everything that happened or you will kill yourself slowly

Trust me, that is the most redpilled advice there is, and it will be for a long, long time.

Most deaths will be from radiation sickness, disease, and mass starvation/exposure after nuclear winter begins.
So not particularly bloody.

>

>i dont wanna die

but only in death does duty end.

what kind of lame defeatist mentality is that?
choose your weapon and fight

it doesnt matter though... we'll all die in the first seconds of the war

>Most deaths will be from radiation sickness, disease, and mass starvation/exposure after nuclear winter begins.
still better than the present Earth

Mouse Utopia Experiment... we're the "Beautiful ones".

This. Don't have to fight if you surrender.

Most French post I've ever seen

Duty is heavier than a mountain. Death is lighter than a feather.

>I don't want to die

If you have not found something you are willing to die for you are not truly living.

- variation of a quote of some dead white man

Blame all the people who voted for Trump. You and your family will die because they couldn't stand having brown people live in the us. It was only a matter of time before sister fucking would produce such an extreme mental disease as the alt-right.

>Blame all the people who voted for Trump. You and your family will die because they couldn't stand having brown people live in the us. It was only a matter of time before sister fucking would produce such an extreme mental disease as the alt-right.

Biological warfare.

WW3 not really be a world war. It will just be a chain of European civil wars.

when WW3 happens you'll beg to die

1.10 billion people will starve in Africa alone.

>walking robot

metal geaaaurrrrr

it cant beeee

>implying a group of niggers wouldn't steal a nuke during the war and accidentally set it off on themselves during the victory bonfire

Beautiful.

Don't worry... the US probably has some kind of super secret high tech missile defense that can zap missiles right out of the sky.

not soon enough

When ever you are feeling down, remember that 90% of Africa's population is always 45 days away from starving to death if they stopped receiving aid from USA and Europe.

global civil war. the nation-state will collapse as populations align themselves along ideological, racial, linguistic and ethnic lines. it will be the war of all against all.

FROGPOSTERS READ THIS ----

DON'T BE TRICKED BY BLEPE

Cuck