Okay Sup Forums I need you to help me out here, I think my sister is dating/will be dating a nigger...

Okay Sup Forums I need you to help me out here, I think my sister is dating/will be dating a nigger, how the fuck do I stop this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally buy a Trump hat and just hang around him wearing white on white. He'll get the message.

You go to >>>adv

Well user your first mistake was not redpilling her years ago.

sorry m8, she blaq'd

Have a mock funeral in her name, lamenting your sisters death from AIDS

If you fight it openly you'll just push her into his arms/bed. I hate to admit it man but I'd try to find a Chad to fuck her first, raise her self-esteem a little. If she thinks she can do better she will.

Checked.

Start dating his ex-girlfriend.

Get him to carry something vaguely gun-shaped, then call the police and report a suspicious character.

And let nature take its course.

Pressuring her won't work, drop some redpilled stats on niggers and their behavior. Bring up articles you "just read" about a nigger acid attacking his ex or killing them.

Maybe even show her some gifs from Nigger Hate Threads so that she starts to associate black with bad.

kek

Create fake email accounts and pretend to be her friends sending her tons of redpilled coal burner articles.
Use google voice to create fake numbers and text Sup Forums memes how could this plan go wrong?

honor killing.

Fuck her first so she can feel superior BWC inside her

Stop it.

kill him

just joking

Ready your steel, bring your blade and prepare yourself. It is time user, become the cold steel, the white void, the just sword that will reap the sins of this world. youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0

Is she blind?

Tell her to stop dating niggers or she'll get BTFO.

Kill her. She is obviously beyond saving if she is even considering dating a nigger. Protect your family honor.