FRANCE HAPPENING

HAPPENING WATCH!

LADS GET IN HERE! PREDICTIONS FOR WHAT IS GOING ON

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/861722147689050112

check the catalog, retard

Will we have a big happening tonight? Pour yourself a drink, keep it here on Sup Forums for latest

Fuck France

>predictions

OK
>only Sup Forums knows about this
>normies who do know about it immediately divert into "not all muslims" and "we must stand behind our muslim brothers in these trying times"
>no one outside of France hears about it or give a shit
>terrorism is part of modern life
>elect another globalist shill in 5 years
>the white race is dead due to their own virtue signalling and women voting

Will it be a ((((FALSE ALARM))))

>predictions

Damn Texas, you're smarter than the average user! Will I'm at it, for suspect will it turn into a HAPPENING? Or a suspect in custody situation?

The three "Belgians" in question.

You want a prediction?
Here's my prediction.

That pic is going to be posted every week from now until france raises their national flag and surrenders, opening the borders to every illiterate in the fucking galaxy.

fuck france, it deserves everything it gets.

>France
>surrender
sounds about right

It's over already?

super virus
outbreak

They fled the scene and they are at large now.

French people, prepare your anus. Islamic attack soon!

Wow those Belgians are quintessentially French apart from that they probably have a culture

You know what the problem is with our own politicians. They see Wilders being guarded for the last 12 fucking years because he would fucking die if he wasn't, so they 'don't agree' to keep their sorry asses safe.

A bunch of fucking cowards.

isis be trippin

speaking of trips

They look French.

HOLY SHIT DUDE! RUN!

Based Macron already cracking down on extremists

Kill yourself.

Indeed Nord Bro, Frances newest ethnic French people

Wow it looks like it's nothing, i'm so tired. You're tired too, aren't you Sup Forums. Let's all go to sleep.

Wow it looks like it's nothing, i'm so tired. You're tired too, aren't you Sup Forums. Let's all go to sleep.

|
>
|
|
|

En MARCHE!

Does your country ever matters?
/pol is the only international place where yor flag is seen. You are just nothing, faggot.

And somehow the 25 millions who didn't vote for Macron are to blame too ? Sick

You lost against a small country from the other side of the world. The only kills you made came from french weapons, loser