Neil deGrasse Tyson

What does Sup Forums think of Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8L3DKlBz874
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he is smart enough to realize that advocating for atheism will lead to a society not of enlightened free-thinkers but some mixture of nihilists and totalitarian ideologues

he's fine

some people get triggered that he's an agnostic or because he's black though

nigger science guy woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hes smart!!!

Brilliant scientist, he was a really good voice actor on Logic's new album, but he doesn't know shit about politics and shouldn't comment on it because he just loses all credibility every time.

He's a nigger with a 95 IQ... which makes him an extremely intelligent black guy.

I watched this nigger explain Special-Relativity and then debunk it in the same sentence.

>some people get triggered that he's an agnostic
The only people I've seen triggered by this are atheists.

I like him even though hes a part of the science™ movement. Still good at explaing some heavy shit though

then you haven't been to Sup Forums

Heil Tyson!

WAAOOOOWW HES A SCIENTIST BUT ALSO BLACK THAT MAKES HIM REALLY COOL LIKE MY FAVORITE RAPPER MIXED WITH MY FAVORITE BILL NYE THE SCIENTIST

I've never seen anyone on Sup Forums get pissed about agnostics. Just the atheists.

All pop-sci is trash but he's better than bill nye at this point.

let's test your theory

fair enough

I guess you were right

stood up to the trump protestors so that's a plus

>People who are anti-Trump are actually anti-Trump supporters — they oppose free citizens voting for the @realDonaldTrump.

but I think he's just a cheap carl sagan who is already overrated to begin with.

I do dislike how some atheists try to lump agnostics in with them, and try to make some sort of semantical distinction between gnostic/agnostic and theist/atheists. Just stick with the definition everyone knew growing up. If you believe in God you are a theist, if you don't believe in God you are an atheist, if you are not sure you are an agnostic.

Because he's black and in science, society crowns him like a noble prize winner. But in reality, he's nothing more than a glorified TA.

He got a BA (not a BS) in physics. His graduate professors encouraged him to pick a different career because of how lazy he was. He never graduated with any honors. He never wrote any papers that were published in distinguished physics circles. And his Phd was in astronomy, not physics. He doesn't have the brain power to think past the 2nd order.

I'm not sure why anyone would listen to him. Oh wait a minute - it's because he's black.

as long as he worship Carl sagan
he's fine

I watched a debate with him and Richard Dawkins. The guy came off as a complete idiot, and even Dawkins seemed to be surprised at how dumb he was, even if they were on the same side.

>And his Phd was in astronomy, not physics.
I mean a PhD in Astronomy isn't like a PhD in gender studies, or Faggot theory. It is still math intensive. And I believe he did work for spectrometry which while not glorious does have to entail a basic understanding of principles of physics and some chemistry.

Really do you have a link? I've never heard him say anything that made me think he was dumb. I'm not saying he is some sort of brilliant guy who will change the world with a scientific discovery, but he is pretty good at understanding and explaining scientific concepts at a bachelor's level and making it accessible to people with out a scientific background.

pretty cool relaxed guy who likes teaching science

Sup Forums hates him because he's black and assume he's some super SJW or something

I think he teaches mainstream agenda based science which is lies.
Real physics down to the quatum scale can only be replecated by the tetrahedron which holds time itself due to the sigularity of love times light.

>love is applied to matter creating form
>gluons stick quarks together which are the fundemental elements and building blocks of the universe.
Love is applied to the structure of the god given particles in the universe creating the elements.
>The love of god creates geometric form.
These are all matter you see before you.
>The love of money creates technology
>The destruction of man kind and the enochian language creates technology
The love of the craft can also create technolgy. Things exist because other things manipulate the things that have already been put there by the lord god.

He also teaches gravity and neglects the teachings of tesla which explain the universe is electromagnetic and space is not a vaccum.
Black holes do not exist.
He denys the stranglet particle is being created by Cern LHC
He also teaches the E=MC2 theory which leaves gaps and unexplainable paradoxes and theorys on to why things are.

>The electromagnetic universe theory with L*L=S can explain every formation in the universe and why they form that way based on the primer field generated by the natural form, these things are based the amount of matter, heat, energy and forces applied in the space of the universe, this is why no two galaxies are exactly alike.

Also the moon landing was fake!

>basic understanding

Token black guy. We wuz physicists n shieet.

What else do you think he needs to know to do what he does currently which is 'charming face guy' to make science seem cooler to the general populace?

Convinced the internet that a crazy religious nutjob was actually a martyr for science because one of his delusional ravings was "duuude, like god is forver right? and liek god IS the universe so like the universe goes on forever man"

I mean if he didn't die than the evil Church wouldn't have timetraveled and stopped the ancient Greeks from discovering that the Earth was round and telling everyone!

Also im black!
I believe in Chriat therefore my understanding of the universe is better because i can obly see the truth and information contrary to mainstream ideals is what i seek.

(OP)
>smartest nigger ever
>0 scientific discoveries

His shows are full of filler, bad sound effects and he's a poser. In a full hour show I could condense the information into a 3 minute read on a single page

Watch older documentaries on space, or just look at information from NASA. Much better!

He's an insecure blow-hard who owes his fortunes solely to his skin tone.

He's an asshole when he isnt on stage, extremely demanding, talks to everyone like theyre retarded, and acts like hes a super genuis for waxing poetic about ideas he never came up with on his own. I dislike him immensely.

Nye, Degrass-Tyson, Sagan, I hate them all.

Self congratulatory jerkoffs

Never seen him do anything other than ironically reference the fact that he's a scientist. He's a literal actor

Hardcore truths.

Hes smart.
And has underlying red pilled vibe

youtu.be/8L3DKlBz874

I agree.

There is only one nigger in space. And his name is lando calrissian.

He was a dirty crook. Just like all the other niggers.

He should know better than to pontificate on affairs outside his field like politics.

He is part of the (((science))) is a religion movement. A progression of Francis Bacon. There is an epistemological premise in this religion that all truth can only be obtained through empiricism.