Preserve the white race

What are the most effective & realistic ways to preserve the white race? What can we do as individuals & as a group?

Other urls found in this thread:

un-documents.net/a3r260.htm
un.
un.org/documents/ga/res/3/ares3.htm
thomaspmbarnett.com/globlogization/2015/4/14/thomas-barnett-die-europaer-sollen-eine-hellbraune-mischrass.html
streitcouncil.org/uploads/PDF/AFPUS_America_Ultimate_Goal.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reproduce...

Promote Cuban Americans to White tier and demote the Irish.

I believe the white population has remained almost completely stable over the last 40 years or so. The population growth we see is mostly from immigrants and their children. It's mostly Latinos but some Asians as well. The problem isn't that there is less and less white people, it's the influx of other groups.

Redpill whites about the Jewish Plot of white genocide. Use statistics, Government and mainstream sources, to prove the facts.

Redpill non-whites about the Jewish Plot to destroy them through race mixing and forced immigration as well, only after enslaving them through economic manipulation, of course. Let them know their descendants will be enslaved in the more traditional sense.

Argue with intelligence, ruse the emotions.

The Iron Pill brother, kick life's ass so hard the white race can't go extinct.

Artificial wombs

>I believe

Beliefs are not based in facts but feelings.
This is why you "believe" and you do not "know."

Educate yourself.

If anyone who voted for the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965 is still alive today, they immediately need to be gunned down. No questions asked

The graph looks fine to me. Stable at 20%. I can only see a growth of Asians I'm fine with that

Why should I give a fuck about people who aren't my family? My families bloodline is my main concern. Who other people fuck isn't any of my business.

Isn't the whole group thinking the problem?
The whole globalism and white countries working alongside each other seems like the tools of the enemy

Just isolate your country so if Europe burns down and we stop producing white people it won't have any effect on you

>because the Jews who are killing whites off will totally spare your people because theyre just that special...

k.

Genetic engineering.

Fpbp

>"who cares how non-white the country becomes, goy. Emulating Brazil would be a great climate to raise my future bloodline in"

>What can we do as individuals

Get married to a white woman and have lots of children i.e. at least three.

>as a group

Maybe petition the government to give greater tax incentives for people who are both married and have at least three children. This way immigrants and blacks can't abuse the system since they typically have broken families.

How is my family specifically being killed off? My grandparents had 6 children and I have 3 siblings and 23 cousins.

How is that in anyway anything other than growth?

It makes me super sad knowing that we'll never actually eventually explore the stars in all their glory until our race is entire homogeneous. Yet we're too big of pussies to just genocide the rest of the planet, and the only other way is literally race mixing until we're one collective of shit.

White population in absolute numbers (not just relative) is already declining in Europe.

OP said I need to worry about people with the same skin color as me. I'm saying why should I give a fuck?

I like my country, I like my money, I love my family, and I love being an American. Anything else really isn't my concern.

pic related.

The white genes are recessive.
Your family's genes will cease to be handed down. Your daughters and theirs will mix with niggers and spics, until your genes amount to pissing in an ocean of urine. Simply mating is not enough to off-set the numbers of forced mass immigration. Even your last name will change because the woman takes the name of her husband. Your family will become the Onwuatuegwu family.

If you aren't white, see my original comment.

This chart is tracking percentage of overall population, not the actual number of white people in the country. I'm not saying this isn't a problem, I'm saying the problem (in the US, at least) is not that white people aren't having children.

Europe =/= the US.

Have whites take over the Patagonia and kick out the (((them))).

There no telling who my children or siblings will marry. Certainly my last name will be carried on. Again, I don't see how population rates directly impact my bloodline aside from "what ifs". Show me a direct threat to my bloodline right now. Show me tangible evidence that my bloodline is being genocide. From where I'm sitting my family is pretty big and so far no one has been killed.

Genocide requires force, where is that force?

>I like my country
then you should realize how much white people meant to the America that you liked. You like fiscal conservatism? Well fucking kiss that goodbye when spics become the primary voting bloc that the GOP will pander to

>I like my money
as least you don't hide that you're a filthy fucking kike only looking out for your trust fund

>I'm saying the problem (in the US, at least) is not that white people aren't having children.

There isn't one problem. The problem is:

>forced mass non-white immigration
coupled with
>race mixing
with
>low birth rates among whites due to race mixing with non-white immigrants

equals white genocide.

>pic related

I'm not a Jew I'm a Baptist Christian.

Of course I care about MYSELF and my money. What incentive do I have to worry about someone outside my bloodline. What benefit do I receive?

>There no telling who my children or siblings will marry.
except they are being told all day every day by the tv they watch, the music they listen to and the shitskins they hang out with.

>Genocide requires force, where is that force?
The United Nations defines "genocide" as ANY ACT that results in the destruction of a group of people, IN PART OR IN WHOLE.

Are they paying you to lose to me? :^)

You know that no one is forced to race mix right? People actively choose this and on top of that race mixing is still only like 8% of marriages Nationwide.

we're just going to leave everyone else behind and go to space inevitably.

then they'll get bitchy with us and demand affirmative action and immigration into white space colonies. soonafter we'll start dimensional hopping and hopefully we can rid ourselves of the slime after that.

Are you fucking retarded or something? No one is telling you to personally give a shit about every white person that exists. They're telling you to give a shit about the racial makeup of your country so you can keep on enjoying what you liked about America

>SHILL TRUMP TO REPEAL THE IMMIGRATION ACT OF 1965
SHILL TRUMP TO REPEAL THE IMMIGRATION ACT OF 1965

>race mixing is pushed on the population via ads, tv shows, movies, music, sports, commentators, news media, religious leaders, the Government
>brainwashing isn't "force" goy!

tell me moar?

But it's still one of the causes of the decline of the white population.

Donate money to SENS so whites can live for thousands of years

I agree with what you're saying. The answer is clearly:
1. Kick out illegals
2. Cut immigration
3. Encourage in-group preference of white people.

I'm just saying the answer isn't "white people need to have 5-7 kids each." necessarily.
>inb4 I'm a Jew telling white people not to breed.

The new face of pepe

>I'm just saying the answer isn't "white people need to have 5-7 kids each." necessarily.
Yeah you're right. I just mean race mixing may be fine when we're 10% non-white again..if its natural and not being pushed. Until then it contributes to the on-going white genocide.

Yep, see related info

That's not the definition of Genocide.

Pic related

Here is the UN Definition:

>Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
(1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part1
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Neither one of these applies.

>Here is the UN Definition

okay, now your just fucking trolling

fucking kill yourself

>That's not the definition of Genocide.
Nigger, I screencapped the United Nation's actual classification of what constitutes a "genocide." Now here's the actual link to the Resolution.

un-documents.net/a3r260.htm

If someone is paying you to lose to me you should be fired.

No one is putting a gun to anyone head.

I actively chose a white GF not a non-white. No one is being forced to race mix, people freely get to choose. How is this an example of Genocide when genocide requires force and intent?

Again, if there was 200 million white people in the 70s, and there's 200 million white people today despite the growing population, that will mean white people aren't a shrinking group. It doesn't mean that there's not a problem, it just means that the problem isn't white people disappearing. Did you pay attention to anything after that one post? Or even read the post?

Well no he initially cited the UN Definition as a claim for genocide but he was wrong about the definition.

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with >intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its >physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

SOURCE un-documents.net/a3r260.htm

Stay defeated.

>brainwashing an unsuspecting public isn't force, goy!

you may stay defeated as well.

this is the most important post in this thread but its ignored, like i usually am.

cool. going for a walk. cya niggers.

White people shouldnt breed.

That quote is literally from the UN website.

Here's a pic of the PDF you can download

my quote is also from the UN.
I linked to it.

Your quote does not dismiss mine.

>.net

That's NOT the official U.N. friendo

It's impossible at this point, and Trump isn't going to do shit. Judges won't even let us control the flow of people coming in from terrorist-ridden countries anymore

Any meaningful action is going to have to be done in clear defiance of the courts, and no puppet that we elect will have the balls to do it

White people did this to themselves. Literally just kill yourselves for being so short sighted.

un. org/documents/ga/res/3/ares3.htm

>actually linking to the UN

lurk moar dumb fgt.

The definition from the UN or requires force and institutional intent.

There is no government law that is intentionally creating genocide in the U.S.

he has a point. Jews didn't just suddenly control the US government one day. Whites invited them in, and when the jews started pulling their shit, we were dumb enough to have sympathy for them over the holohoax

this is word for word:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with >intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>Killing members of the group;
hasnt but will happen
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
constant psychological warfare ridiculing and demonizing whites in media falls under this heading.
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its >physical destruction in whole or in part;
forced mass non-white immigration into only and all white countries falls under this heading.
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Constant psychological warfare, i e., "if youre against race mixing youre a racist!" falls under this heading.
>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Again, forced mass non-white immigration into only and all white countries falls under this heading.

un.org/documents/ga/res/3/ares3.htm

I accept your defeat.

Idiot, you think it'd be fine if the white population never grew from its original number of probably a few thousand? Do you want to know how genetic material is lost, because not growing your population will do that.

I was agreeing with you dumb fuck. Does the animation show the white population shrinking? Are you mentally retarded?

But whether or not whites are shrinking is irrelevant, it is the percentage which is important because in multicultural societies elections become nothing more than a race census.

The white population is stagnating.

1950-1960: + 22 million whites
1960-1970: + 16 million whites
1970-1980: +11 million whites
1980-1990: + 8 million whites
1990 - 2000: + 6 million whites
2000-2010: + 2 million whites
by 2020: + few hundred thousand.

You have no knowledge of Aryan/white history, the Jewish people's history or how long they've been at this.

and whites are cucked enough not to finish them off for good

I have higher hopes that the next Hitler is going to be asian

Also, there weren't 200 million in 1970 there were 170 million.

>not to finish them off for good

Because niggers kill their problems.
They can't think of a better solution.
You some kinda nigger, boy?

>google search
Quote is made up

>killing people is a nigger solution

Weren't you just lecturing me about not knowing white history?

Allow me to translate your post:

>I didn't Google search the quote at all
>I just want to spread disinformation
>I am a JIDF shill

Here's one of many sources proving the validity of the quote:

thomaspmbarnett.com/globlogization/2015/4/14/thomas-barnett-die-europaer-sollen-eine-hellbraune-mischrass.html

Who did whites kill off?

heres another source just for fun

streitcouncil.org/uploads/PDF/AFPUS_America_Ultimate_Goal.pdf

Compare this to Hispanics:

1950-1960: + 2 million
1960-1970: + 3 million
1970-1980: +6 million
1980-1990: + 8 million
1990-2000: + 13 million
2000-2010: + 15 million

I misread the graphic, you're right.

Point is still that the white population isn't shrinking.

False equivalency. White population in the past was in the few million range. It's what now? A billion? The answer isn't more white people. It's less of other groups. We stop letting people in from the third world, dismantle the welfare state, and stop sending aid to people who can't support themselves, and we'll see a normalizing of global populations.

Can't. We are fucked. Evolution always wins. The blacks and Middle Easterners are prolific reproducers, Whites are fucking pathetic at it. Survival of the fittest.

Disclosure: I'm an awkward virgin nerd who has absolutely no intentions of ever reproducing.

>we can't stop the murder of an entire race of people despite knowing about it
>how do you do?

>blacks and Arabs reproduce like crazy
>would all starve to death without welfare and foreign aid

The only reason they're able to survive is by leeching off the success of western civilization. Do you not remember why Europe was able to colonize the whole planet? These people were living in mud huts barely scraping by in Stone Age tribal societies before the colonial age. What do you think would happen if they were left to their own devices again? Do you think a world of 7 billion blacks would be self sustainable?

Shalom Rabbi !