youtu.be/9Z4J7iR8nVI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God is dead and we killed him

These parents are abusing their children, twisted fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0

16:45
Transgender kid complaining someone said he looked like a girl when he was dressed like a boy

My day has been ruined

Don't waste your time watching filth, save you anger for when we throw the trannies and their enablers into the ovens.

How many views do you think were just masturbating pedo's

>Implying you wouldn't fuck Blaire White's boypussy

fuck off seriously

Hey friend, what's your problem with boypucci? You a queer or something?

we need islam

where is the deliverance Trump promised?

Why is it always a fucking leaf spewing out hot garbage on Sup Forums?

Are you guys really that mentally ill or just love to shitpost?

>Getting this mad over boipucci

Suit yourself fag, more for me.

Say what you want about the trans issue, but it's pushing a fuck ton of centrists to the right because liberals decided to toss all of their chips into pushing the LGBTQABBQ+ agenda.

is there hope then?

>Video unavailable

for why?

It's basically child abuse

>that moment in the theroux documentary on transgender children when you realize the mother is attempting to convince her son he is a girl to use as leverage against his 'intolerant and distant' father in their divorce settlement
the parents are truly the mentally ill ones

We all know that parenting is all about giving children everything they want, no matter how stupid.

Single mothers are the cancer of the west.

Meant to post this image, but that one's fine aswell.

Of course. Even normies are turned off by this shit.

The reason why Gen Z is the most conservative generation since WW2 is because they have to sit in classrooms listening to this shit and they reject it. We live in a time where youths rebel by embracing traditional values.

I thought louis theroux did a pretty solid job on transgenders even though he's showing more liberal colors as of late

Honestly who the fuck cares what 1% of the population does if it's not hurting anyone. This whole thing is being blown out of proportion by everyone

>The reason why Gen Z is the most conservative generation since WW2 is because they have to sit in classrooms listening to this shit and they reject it

No it's because in this day and age the only people that are having children are rural and suburban retards. City people are waiting to have children untill they are settled into a career.

Leftists are seriously mentally ill. They won't be happy until society is completely destroyed and we are already half way there.

Why do none of these people actually become a regular man or woman, but they become an over the top caricature of the opposite gender

Also, look at these shitty families these kids grow up in. Wacky, absent, or abusive parents will most likely be the cause of anything on the lgbt spectrum

It's not. It's different and I'm happy for the children being able to develop the way they want. I see nothing wrong with that.

Because it's being propped up and celebrated like 80% of the population is doing it

I'm not playing that, I'm not giving them 1 view. I just go take a look at comments.

Because trans gendered folks are mentally ill and need help, but instead they are being used like dirty cum rags by opportunistic politicians as they can easily pop them out their magician hat and just as fast send them back in without anyone giving it a thought beyond how ''progressive'' it all was, failing to realize the incredible disrespect brought by such misuse of someone own desire to be recognized.

Also its a slippery hill, this kind of shit just won't ever stop unless we pull the brake, they are already starting with the pedophilia acceptance for fuck sake. And finally, shoving these kind of ideals into the malleable mind of a kid is extremely awful parenting as you could fuck up your kid for his entire life.

kys

>unironic *sips tea* meme

ur faget

15 years ago everyone would rage when we saw some faggots being treated as normal on tv, now you rage about this but the jews will normalize it in 10 years and it won't even bother you

Fuckoff Muslim bitch boy

These degenerate trannies are going against the flow of the universe, they need to be gassed. What if sometime you are drunk you get your dick sucked by a passable trap by accident and then you kill it and go to jail? That shit is fucked up that these freaks are allowed to walk among us.

1 in a 100000. What's your problem? Get a life!

Who's a good goy? who's a good goy? it's you!

It's child abuse, how is it not hurting anyone?

JOHN MONEY

You're not even making any sense

guess who is spreading this crap

Gen Z are mostly rural and suburban retards.

It's okay goy, we will do all the thinking for you

Fuckin leafs

I've seen this claim many many times but there is no evidence of it. How can we know they are more conservative than previous generations if the previous generations were never polled? Perhaps all young people before hitting their rebellious college years think more conservatively? Also, how can someone so young have an opinion on such things?

>Fuckin leafs

The plural of "leaf" is "leaves" you rural and suburban retard.

Blaire has a fucking cock you idiot leaf

And a boipucci right?

>Implying that they will ever be happy
In my experience, these people will never find what they want. Normal, well-adjusted people have just accepted the fact that their ideals will not be upheld, and the world is not going to change to suit them.

Only the mad try to change the world, but nobody really benefits in the end.

I've already commented this on youtube, but I'll say it again; The only people who are allowed to be feminine nowadays are sterilized boys. And its all by design.

fuck off paki

>Implying you wouldn't fuck blaire
>lying

>Fuckin leves

then why do you have a hockey team called the leafs?

We had to watch a doc like this for psych class. Thankfully everyone was pretty much on board with it being insane child abuse, this was in NY too so it was a pleasant surprise. The Dr. Money case is sad and fucking sickening.

Holocaust when? Ill gladly help

They do it for attention. Every child needs attention and recognition. It's very widely understood that ignored children will act out and be trouble makers. Bad attention is better than no attention.

I'm sure there are very legit cases of gender dysphoria, but the vast majority of this new shit is a cry for help.