IT'S NOT KUSHNER, IT'S MCMASTER

>Steve Bannon is convinced McMaster is trying to trick the president into the kind of nation building that Trump campaigned against.
>McMaster didn't give Trump a chance to ask questions during briefings, at times even lecturing him, treating him like a child
>Trump was livid, according to three White House officials, after reading in the Wall Street Journal that McMaster had called his South Korean counterpart to assure him that the president's threat to make that country pay for a new missile defense system was not official policy.
> Trump has privately expressed regret for choosing McMaster.
>McMaster pleaded with the president not to use phrase "radical Islamic terrorism."
>He sent memos throughout the government complaining about a draft of that speech that included the phrase
>Bannon and Trump, according to White House officials, pressed McMaster to fire a list of Obama holdovers at the National Security Council who were suspected of leaking to the press. McMaster balked
> Trump screamed at McMaster on a phone call, accusing him of undercutting efforts to get South Korea to pay its fair share.
>Trump has complained in front of McMaster in intelligence briefings about "the general undermining my policy,
>The president has given McMaster less face time. McMaster's requests to brief the president before some press interviews have been declined
>Trump credits McMaster with coming up with the plan to strike a Syrian air base last month,

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-08/washington-loves-general-mcmaster-but-trump-doesn-t

Don't blame Jews for everything, fellow pedes. Ivanka didn't order the Syrian strikes. Kushner didn't order the Syrian strikes. It's McMaster

Where is the #FireMcMaster hashtag?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-08/washington-loves-general-mcmaster-but-trump-doesn-t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377114/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/politics/h-r-mcmaster-national-security-adviser.html
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

McMaster took it too far with his neocon-ing so Trump chimped out on him. Now Trump regularly belittles him. It seems the two have had a falling out

It's a circular firing squad is what it is

Malaysiabro, are all developing country governments like this

>say you're smarter than generals
>get BTFO out by one

trump's a snowflake

desu stop believing anything these rags say, they are all out to destroy trump, they will lie about anything

thye are probably right bout mmcastr though

God Drumpf is incompetent.

>surprise! beware of the guy the deep state shoved down our throats after nefariously taking down a 3 star general who was 100% correct about obama being a dangerous, treasonous idiot.

shocker!

Seriously enough with this white house boogeyman bullshit.

>Trusting Bloomberg
Pic related.

fuck off plebbit

not less reliable than all the magazines that reported shit on kushner

What if it's both?

...son of a bitch, it makes sense.

>1 post by this ID

So this is the new psyop for May, huh?

>treating him like a child.

Trump has the intellect of a child, so that's a good course of action.

>The general is undermining my policy.

As if Trump knows what policy even is. The man is as ignorant on goverment and foreign policy as they come.

What if it's McMaster and Jared is actually Trumps mole into the Globalist circle?

>I'm plebbit for not buying into media fanfiction

go back to plebbit, nigger

McMaster the former CFR member. KNOW YOUR ENEMIES Sup Forums

The stories about some of the conflicts that have occurred likely have some truth to them. But based on what we know about Trump and his family, it wouldn't make sense for them to undermine him nor Bannon.

McMaster is a relative outsider that has supported cuckservative principles so this story probably is true.

If Trump fires McMaster as NSA, Mattis will quit as SecDef, Kelly will quit Homeland Security and Pompeo will quit as CIA director.

>McMaster, ya fired

why the fuck does he keep putting these kinds of people in his cabinet

>at times even lecturing him, treating him like a child

He is a child when it comes to world politics.

He has 2 CFR members. 0 trilateral commission members. Every other president in modern history has had dozens.

>fellow pedes
Fuck off back to where you came from cancer

Good.

Why?

>beat the fuck out out

If you're going to shill on our board, you should at least know our slang faggot.

Why doesn't Trump just use his catchphrase to handle him then?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

>thinks BTFO is beat the fuck out
>lectures about being a shill who doesn't belong
Irony. Now go back.

>McMaster pleaded with the president not to use phrase "radical Islamic terrorism."
Thats because hes a Wahhabist and his loyalty is to Saudi Arabia

Trump shouldn't have fired this egg in the first place.

He's got to be smarter than that. Drain the swamp, Trump. Don't hire the swamp.

Why did Eric Trump tweet the story about Ivanka's fee fees being behind the Syria attack then?

Because he's going to run against her one day.

i hope trump get's pushed into going full on emperor mode. i want to see angry trump

blown the fuck out
beat the fuck out
adding an extra out at the end is still retarded and my point still stands.

You know, Trump saying he knows more then the generals isn't far fetched. He picks McAssblaster and he exposes this hack for what he truly is.

If any of his other cabinet members fall in line with him, they are also exposed as traitors.

I think its time we push FireMcMaster

based on what? sounds like you're just making shit up

Both McMaster and Mattis were in Iraq around the same time, Mattis in Anbar, McMaster in Tal Afar. Both worked together later to help Petraeus craft his successful counterinsurgency doctrine.

Kelly was the Assistant Division Commander when Mattis was leading the First Marines in Iraq.

Pompeo and McMaster are both West Point grads.

this

Good. All of them can leave. Especially Pompeo

So? Benedict Arnold and George Washington were both West Point grads. That doesn't mean they agreed on things or chose to do the same things.

>successful counterinsurgency doctrine
No such thing.

>>>r/the_donald

its a meme though

>trusting an army general
>ever

Thats where trump failed. Even the officer corps of the army is of lower intelligence than the enlisted component of the Air Force...

>George Washington was a West Point grad.

>Guys, it's not the jews. It's the mics!

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>Believing anything the Jewish media says
Strange how we never got these palace intrigue type news reports in the Obongo White House. Almost as if the media is attempting to push something here.

HAHAHAHA YES

I FUCKING CALLED IT MONTHS AGO AFTER THE SYRIA AIR STRIKE

HERE'S MY THREAD:

ANY FBI OR TRUMP SPOOKS CURRENTLY BROWSING PLEASE HIRE ME

I bet the MSM will spin this as McMaster is the "adult" in the room and Drumpf only wants yes men to serve Putin's interests

3 Generals Bound by Iraq Will Guide Trump on Security
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/politics/h-r-mcmaster-national-security-adviser.html

You know I considered that ......

....... Kushner has a 1 billion dollar line of credit into Soros ..........

........... what if he ........ doesn't pay denbts? :^)

>Get billion dollar loan from guy who is actively destroying the west
>"Oh haha ya sure Soros I'll be sure to make u lots of monies just gib me dat 1b dollars"
>Put Soros in prison
>"Jej o ya sorry bout that Soros btw I lost your billion dollars JEJ"

I would gain so much respect for Kushner if this

Are you actually this fucking retarded? Did you think he could be direct about his intentions that benefited him, Assad, and Putin and hurt Israel and the rebels the most in the long run?

>inb4 my 4d

Just because your sub 80 IQ can't handle elementary stratagem doesn't mean people who aren't literal retards can't.

>B-b-but he bombed muh airfield
How about you just figure it the fuck out and stop being so two dimensional about it.

You think his supporters who didn't buy the muh Benghazi was a youtube video would fall for this lame piece of shit excuse as well?

you guys are contrarian faggots who will never be happy

why is it good that Mattis and Kelly leave? Oh wait, there's NO FUCKING reason. They're good at their jobs

kys

Bannon is a mick.

(((McMasterstein)))
Sup Forums is always right.

>God Drumpf is incompetent.
>God Drumpf

I like the sound of that

Why would Mattis quit? Source?

Literally thought McMaster was a fucking meme-name some Autist gave him.
Its his actual name.

>So? Benedict Arnold and George Washington were both West Point grads.

pulling shit like this out of your ass ..

>that long list of cabinet replacements in the trump admin

Lmao, we've learned two things

>trump can't pick good individuals for his cabinet
>or he's too stupid to work with them

Either way, excessive replacement of cabinet members is indicative of a substandard leader, Lmaoing at magafags

>pls hire me
>I'm great at heavy handed speculation
>and I always shout what I've found for all to see

Kelly is pro DACA. Mattis is a closet faggot.

Ive never seen someone this retarded on Sup Forums and thats saying something

Really hope you are trolling and not a nigger tier retard

>Don't blame Jews for everything
>funny IP
sounds legit

Kek

Seems like generals don't respect the administration

Crash this fucking country with no survivors. Restore the true america. I love my country but its ruined since giving women and negros the right to vote. Women we could survive but giving minorities the right to vote and have children here literally has permafucked the country that we need a hard reset. I hope president trump will lead it.

you'll convince me if you can go to 200 posts without honking

HOW DO WE GET RID OF HIM

>yes goy it's this goy, not us

>Posted on Jewish rag, Bloomberg

get off the drugs, kid

Trump's still a good goy, that's all that really matters.

So on the basis that these individuals have worked circumstantially together you think they would actually just up and quit if one of them was fired?

Ulysses S Grant and Robert E Lee were both in the same class at West Point and they pitted large armies against each other in combat.

Trivial associations don't hold any merit.

this has been known for a while? it doesn't make kushner innocent either

>its not the jews, goy!
zionists will see justice and so will the jews.

They also fought along side each other during the Mexican American war. They took Mexico city together and then fought against each other in the Civil War.

benedict arnold was arguably one of the very best officers in the continental army, unfortunately he was unable or unwilling to resist his wife's shrewish scheming, whispering in his ear that he could be some big dick after the war if he jumped sides

also i ate the b8

'Get bent nigger. Sorry we saw through it, kikeblue.

>God Drumpf
Mfw

Jokes on you I literally just got off the phone with Trump. I understand you are new from reddit and missed the heavy shilling that occured in the days after the Syria strike, but it's ok still. At least you are here and here forever now and will pick up on not being such a retard sooner or later, hopefully.

post some more stale memes, jewboy

>trying to trick the president
that wouldn't be too hard...

>treating him like a child
where is the problem here...?

>if I LARP no one can touch me xD

Thernovich is reporting that Trump and McAssblaster are having a meeting tomorrow morning. There are rumors he will be "failing up" and get promoted to full general and be placed as second in command of the army, IE, a toothless position where he won't be cucking everything he touches.
twitter.com/Cernovich

No.

McMaster is probably one of the most qualified people Trump has in his cabinet. The only reason he lectures Trump like he's a child is because he's a big baby and everyone knows it.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE LEASH'D at least I hope so anyway

Of everything I expected, McMaster shills was not one of them. Why waste money defending such an obvious faggot? Then again +$70mil already down the drain from CTR and Shareblue it's not like they learn their lesson here...

>you're all shills

t. Cryptoshill

Mc Master is a fucking nigger loving cluck.

No shit he shouldn't have been picked.

Not a whole lot of people to choose from. They are all tied together.

Believing Thernovich

Just no

The only shills here are the Russian shills that are scared shitless that McMaster and Mattis will allow Trump to effectively project power into their sphere of influence.