Do the French have some kind of amnesia?

Do the French have some kind of amnesia?

No. They're just not bigots.

Bataclan was an isolated incident perpetuated by extremists.

Besides, you can't keep bombing cities in the middle east and hoping that, one day, countries become stable enough to stop 10 people from plotting destruction in a basement.

Now please kindly go back to plebbit.

2/3 do have

It sounds like you're the one from plebbit

Whoa there, buddy. Just came to say you are plebbit with that nigger lovin retard statemt you just made.

We didnt do anything. Muslims are just savage retards lile niggers.

Here you go, faggot!

Faggot. Nice reddit-spacing you dense cuck

>implying this wasn't an inside job

owner were jews who sold it just weeks before the attack.. not to mention so many other (cohencidence)

>isolated incident
>INCIDENT
>INCIDENT

what is NICE truck ? what is death cops in paris ? what is shooting with ak47 in middle of paris ?

lol, and your excuse for Charlie Hebdo, the bastille day massacre, the truck attacks...etc?

I honestly feel sorry for how naive you are, you don't get that way naturally. I hope you have a live-in guardian or steward to help you at home.

Doesn't matter, I hope they get more islamic tolerance delivered by truck or lead on the double.

Their mind is always blank.

>what is NICE truck ? what is death cops in paris ? what is shooting with ak47 in middle of paris ?

Do you have any idea how many people die of car crashes every year?

You have to except that there is a risk associated with living in a free and democratic society.

There's a risk when you drive. There's a risk when you drink sugary soft drinks. There's a risk when you smoke. There's a risk when you're at Whole Foods.

The amount of deaths due to Islamic terrorism is trivial in France, and by being afraid like you are you're only letting the terrorists win. Terrorism only works if you're actually afraid it.

> t. cuck

or we could just glass the middle east, ban Islam, and be done with their bullshit. You bleeding hearts are the ONLY reason muslims are even able to be a problem. Every death is on your hands.

This is the view point of many Europeans

How do so many people know when someone is from Reddit? Wouldn't you have to go to Reddit to know what a Redditor looked like? Checkmate Atheists

The most disgusting part of this is all the shit that got buried by the media.

A bunch of the female corpses had knives shoved up their vaginas and the men were castrated and had their balls swapped out with their eyes/their cock shoved in their mouth.

Remember that all of the people in this room would have voted Macron. Now jerk off.

This isn't true.

I've heard this said on Sup Forums (and nowhere else) many times, but I can't find a single piece of corroborating evidence outside of rightwing echo-chambers to attest to the veracity of these claims.

Basically, you're lying.

They sure don't seem to have fear.

I like how the people who are the most unafraid of terrorism are the ones who are getting replaced the most rapidly in their own countries by it.

I haven't heard of this before but it would be par for the course with Islam, which is exactly why we shouldn't have it here.

No. They're just no longer a country. The face of France had changed so much that there's no longer a sense of the collective. They no longer care for one another. This is how globalists win; they strip countries of their national identity and promote isolationism and apathy.

No shit the media denies it.

The victim's bodies were never released to their families though which is pretty damning.

>Because there are more peoples that die in an utterly unrelated context, it make your own concern utterly irrelevant!

>Its life, get used to it!

>[insert list of extremely stupid and irrelevant example of what could potentially affect someone, as if it was in any way whatsoever a credible argument or even comparable to a terrorist event caused with clear intent to hurts peoples wantonly]

>the number of death caused by the very subject I'm trying to turn to ridicule is trivial, for it is Islamophobia that cause terrorism, not the opposite you shabbos goy!

I hope you're baiting, because holy fuck you are one hell of a dense fucker.

>guy from a country with 12 000 gun deaths per year talks shit about a country where 50 people get killed by terrorists on a bad year

Reddit is a echo chamber where faggots to try to prove they are the biggest cuck. WIVVIM7D is a cucked faggot, and therefore is almost certainly from Reddit.

>doesn't understand that 97% of those gun deaths were in gun free zones.

>The amount of deaths due to Islamic terrorism is trivial in France
Cold blooded user, I bet the dead people and their families don't find it so trivial. And yet we are the heartless ones. You have proven yourself to be a cruel idiot, stop before you make it worse.

Hell, just show him a map of US precinct correlated with the gun death rate and its is heavily concentrated around few specific cities. Its just that the really awful cities like Chicago tend to send the median sky high, making the rest of the country look like shit.

Islam apologists have no shame. All they have is a death wish and every orifice in their body pumped full of cum.

When do you think the next terrorist attack on French soil will be?

I'm putting my money on May 19th.

This is a text book example of a Reddit post.

This no longer makes me mad. The picture used to induce rage. Now all I see is a mess. Life is way more simple than we've been told. The strong prey on the weak. I know this, because I've inflicted pain on people since this picture was taken and I saw the truth in their eyes. I will see more truth before the day is done.

12000 gun deaths, ya, but how many of them where white?

>isolated incident

how many "isolated incidents" do you need before you are willing to admit that you're dealing with a bunch of inbred psychos?

>Islam apologists
We should deport them too, specifically to a Muslim country. Right before we glass it.

Macron voters are of the same kind that caused this.

Holy shit

the ones who dont are outnumbered by the ones who do. also france is like 30% muslim arab refugee already so they are toast

No, they just realize that it's not necessarily a good idea to give up their political structures in exchange for a bit more security.

You are stupid as fuck and should stay at reddit

it becomes even more horrifying when you realize that jews and muslims are literally the same people

And we mitigate those risks with laws. If you drive a car, you wear a seatbelt. If you're a a young muslim male, you have to wear a house arrest ankle bracelet so we know your whereabouts.

We had a Jewish run mall owner selling his mall off, so I spammed hard about upcoming attacks there. They never happened.

ALWAYS keep an eye out for Jews selling commercial real estate.

Or the priest who had his head fucking cut off during mass?