Based black man

>BASED BLACK MAN
>GET THIS MAN A COAT
>10 FEET HIGHER

has r/the_donald officially destroyed the trump movement?

Fuck plebbit. That being said liberals are the real enemy.

it's always funny watching you fight among yourselves

day of the rope can't come soon enough

FUCKIN' BASED

It hasn't destroyed anything. It's kiddie Trump movement where even a nigger can join in

KILL ALL WHITE MEN
ALLAH WILLS IT

well spoken, fellow jihadi ALLAMUHALLUMA ALAIKUM BAIKUM AKA-BAAR

Wow, that random group of nonwhites sure knows some Sup Forums terminology

>nigger
>based

pick one

you're acting like its not based in reality but its literally exactly what just happened in france.

pull your head out of your ass retard

Doesn't he have a youtube?
Solid keks

if he does have a youtube then hes even more subversive than I thought

A dank black guy? Fucking BASED!

BASED BLACK GUY

He's an honorary kekistani in my eyes.
Shadilay!

let plebbit be plebbit. There is no point posting these same fucking screenshots.

I don't think most French people even know what "civic nationalism" means let alone their muzzies

Who fucking cares? Ironic you LARP faggot have quite an unyielding obsession with Reddit

The meme term "based" was literally created by pic related

and let them continue to subvert the entire movement?

>we love africans and muslims as long as they vote republican!

they are literally no different than the left and their pet minorities at this point.

macron literally said in his victory speech of the first round the election was about patriotism (civic nationalism) verse nationalism. they damn well knew what they were doing

we need trump bots here. wouldnt that just be the bee's knees fellas

Oh my god let me suck his bbc!

I don't have a problem with black conservatives but I'm still a white nationalist

leddit worships a man whose race will breed children that revert to the mean

his offspring will end up as pic related

Fucking BAAAASED

Digits and you should consider commiting suicide.

Is that a British energy drink on your picture or does it exist in leaf land as well?

GET THIS NIGGER-PEDE A COAT FOLKS

FELLOW PEDES WHERE ARE YOU?
German PEDE reporting in, CAN I GET A HOLLA?

you don't know what civil nationalism means if you think macron is a civic nationalist. Le Pen is literally a civic nationalist.

Sweet purity spiraling. They are necessary allies for now. I've seen more cuck posting/civic nationalist shit from shills like you than I have actual civic nationalist seeming people on here. Go back to your discord cuck shed and maybe talk about how each of your bulls glisten with sweat after they bang your 2/10 fat whore of a gf.

/r_t was supposed to be Sup Forums-lite for normies

It was a power grab at reddit to manipulate their way of shilling memes.

People may see it as degeneracy. But they are only buying into the joke.

These people are really butthurt they lost the election and technically we are still dwelling in their tears.

>inb4 damage control
Fuck off, I just love Chaos and showing normies how assbackwards their ideoligies are when poked and prodded.

So congratz on showing how loose your asshole really is.

pretty sure you guys here at Sup Forums are destroying trumps movement. the fags over at /r/ donald are simply just trying to be progressive in a very progressive world. see, at least they try. you guys just scream jew with no facts or evidence to back anything you guys say up. you're just brainwashed stormfront faggots who can't let go of granddaddies ideas or dick

I feel like black people have been highly targeted by them. If we eliminate welfare I feel it will eliminate most of the problems. They didn't exactly immigrate here.

>obvious newfag shill

I'm a professional shitposter and I can tell you that in my experience this is prime shitposting.

Send em back boys

ive been here for almost 9 years faggot. try again

It still is Sup Forums lite, when comments and posts are shadow banned or deleted outright. I've been trying to redpill over there for a while and if you check from a second IP you'll find that any of your slightly redpilled shit will get hidden. I agree the based black man shit is gay but it does help against lefties for now so I'm fine with it. A movement can't eat it's own except for the extreme degenerates. The left eats it's own.

TOP KEK

Aren't* shadowbanned

FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

lil boosie basedgod mah nigga

HOLLA PEDO

Sadly true

>falling for the Sup Forums is racist meme

>scream jew with no facts or evidence to back anything you guys say up
piss off jew.

What movement, you dumb larping leaf?
What the fuck do you believe in?
hurr durr day of the rope?
Go back to jerking off in stormmfront

CAUSE IM A DANK RIGHT WING BLACK GUY BABY

Your psyop is completely obvious. This is typical stormfront shilling. They're completely retarded and dogmatic. It's a form of bluepill.

Don't let these shills break us up. There's nothing wrong with black people who hate niggers too.

Reddit's using that man to subvert the liberal narrative that's been doing the most at holding back the rise of nationalism
What are YOU doing?

Donald trump is destroying the Donald trump movement with all those filthy jews he's surrounding himself with

No there's plenty wrong with them
But they're still useful, and anyone who refuses to work with them towards the common goal, or at least utilize them, is as you said bluepilled or psyopping

Let's tell blacks that voted republican that they don't belong? Good idea for 2020

There needs to be a culling of the stormfags on Sup Forums
The memes were funny at first but just like ancap it's gotten out of hand

Daily reminder there's a /r/le_dumpf colony on Sup Forums 24/7 at

>redditers coming out of their hell holes to unite in this thread
Fucking pathetic.
Why cant you just die..

Digits confirm it. OP KYS

I am that culling. I am the reducer.

webms of white kids getting dropped by blacks in street fights work really well too

hey guys i'm a black trump supporter. upvote me. how can trump be racist if i'm black? liberals are the real racists because they call me a coon.

"Shoutout to the WNBA you got some fine ass girls i wanna fuck in the mouth" based as fuck

Did he really have to ruin it with the Meteor man's shirt

>ruin it
>implying it's not supposed to be as cringy as possible to upset libs
W0W do you even play three-dimensional chess?

Dizzam!

>/r/ donald are simply just trying to be progressive in a very progressive world
just say liberal and working within a liberal world

This
Tommy was /ourguy/ long before the election, yet newfags like to blame everything on reddit.

top fucking kek spot on, don't they understand that Civic Nationalism will just end with what we have now?

My biggest issue is that Civic Nationalism lets the niggers and kikes in the country, look at the US before 1965, mostly white with like 1 or 2 % minority

What happened? The civic nationalist jew blew the hinges off the gate at the southwest border, now NO ONE is happy, except for that shifty merchant of course

YOU SHOT A BLACK MAN

Found the kike

Many black people are nationalists or black nationalists. Nothing wrong with such viewpoints. Muhammad Ali was notoriously pro-segregation and anti-race mixing.

HEY GUYS IM ALL THE RACES MIXED TOGETHER AND I VOTED ON TRUMP!

CAN I GET SOME OF THEM UPBOATS

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISS

UPBOATS

PRAISE KEK!

Milo is so based!
Shaildays an shit

You have to go back.

Fucking based

so is Sup Forums reddit now ?

I honestly don't know what's worse. Reddit's cringeworthy faggotry or your LARPing edgy racism that might be cool to a 16 year old but makes you all look like braindead Stormfags.

I guess I'm just disenfranchised with the Internet right now. It seems like every single online community is garbage. I miss pre-2006 internet before Facebook and Reddit faggotry took hold and we could actually have honest discussions here without the retarded memes and shills ruining everything.

WE ARE WINNING. Its a funny meme but we need BASED The_Donald to bring more people to us. Post that split the right are from (((tricksters)))

Found the brainlet with no counterargument to make
Why do you pretend to hate jews whilst simultaneously sabotaging the best chance we have at a final solution?

Actually, scratch that. I don't sub to /r/the_donald so I decided to take a peek. What the fuck... this is so fucking gay I'm ashamed for anyone who's even a part of this.

Guess I'm stuck with you fucks. (Remember, you're here forever...)

if you want to have a legitimate discussion you need to start by responding to this

You have to go back

>we love africans and muslims as long as they vote republican
>best chance at a final solution

pick 1 retard

No they don't understand that because as a wise meme once said r_d is functionally retarded

There's nothing to respond to, it's an incomplete scenario. logically flawed. a hypothetical.

It's always non-Americans from the most cucked countries on Earth making these threads. Really makes me think.

Not an argument.

Fucking based

Murdoch murdoch has made me love this phrase.

It's almost like we want you to learn from our mistakes!

You are indeed right that there is no one from south korea or japan making these threads

*squeaks*

And tell me where the fuck I said I love Africans or Muslims?
Does pic related trigger you, brainlet? You're fucking worthless to this movement, still talking about (((voting republican)))
arguments are made in response to points. You didn't make any point.

wrong guy, meant

LMFAO I LOVE BASED black man I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

>It's almost like we want you to learn from our mistakes!

So rather than sorting yourselves out you want to whine about America? You've completely given up on your own country?

Rhetorical questions are not an argument.

you can go back to t_d now faggot

mup do didda
muh figga on tha trigga
muh dik git bigga

Wasn't rhetorical. Answer them all.
What made you think I love Africans or Muslims?
Does the pic trigger you?

>pjw shirt
Haha at least he's having a laugh. I bet his bowels were torn up after that glass.