Leon Balfour Jr. should be Arrested

everipedia.com/leon-balfour-jr/

What happened to Nancy, the elderly woman is just wrong, no matter what race or political views are.

Other urls found in this thread:

local10.com/news/teen-surrenders-after-video-shows-him-throwing-woman-into-pool
everipedia.com/leon-balfour-jr/
breaking911.com/breaking-fla-teen-assaulted-elderly-woman-threw-pool-surrenders-police/
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Throws-Woman-With-Dogs-Into-Pool-at-South-Florida-Pool-Party-421644904.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is on this niggerfaggot's head?

thats his hair an shiettt

day of the rope

They say he slipped when he picked her up lol fuck off with that bullshit. Even the Black kids on twitter weren't making that dumb excuse for him.

The lady was jewish and not hurt stfu faggot. Shes even butt hurt about it. He slipped. Hes just 18, a kid. Who the fuck are you. A loser. A lonely fucking loser. No girls. I bet this guy is bathing in pussy. You? Youre a fucking nobody. Stfu white supremacists. You nothing. Nothing in the face of the truth. You fucking melt.

>jewish

>The lady was jewish

Lie. Fuck off rat

are you a shill or retarded

bump

Dude is a bitch ass nigga can't even pick up a 90 pound grandma.

What did Micky Mouse do this time?

South Florida user here. If you madmen find his address I'll fuck with his house

Take a picture of the alligators in your backyard for proof user.

What's happenings? Was someone a good boy who didn't do anything?

dindu body slammed some old lady and then threw her to the pool. Against her will of course. The question is why is the lady there at the party in the beginning.

fuck off lying chimp.

been posted several times today

local10.com/news/teen-surrenders-after-video-shows-him-throwing-woman-into-pool

He's going to Nig University

he is going to get an honorary degree or a oprah winfrey charity donation to go to college so he can rape women there

you guys are hunting a 16 year old kid for getting drunk at a party and throwing an old lady in a pool. kys

Stole her liquor
Threw her in her own pool after body slamming her

>16 year old kid
you mean nigger.
neck yourself reddit faggot

i hate kids like him.
trayboon was another one, but its not a black or white thing, its social media.
his life ambitions are to be a gangster, instagram celebrity, fashion designer, and drug dealer / user.
he probably sells weed to younger kids at his school, not because he needs the money but because its 'cool' to be seen as a drug dealer.

He is a minor so no case file personal info will be public on browardclerk.org (county online court site.) Will not show up on bso (county) inmate search either.

his bootleg Mickey Mouse-ear haircut

Aye, his declaration fucked up the Middle East.

It's the fucking stupid culture.

The culture tells you it's cool to be a stupid degenerate. It praises lack of work and encourages never doing anything good. It's self-destructive and is a bane on society, especially since it influences many young people.

keked

Also someone hang this nigger

How'd we get so damn soft

Nice try Jerome. You niggers can't get off that easy

fuck you cunt hes got a slayer tshirt on, and she was Jewish, hes def /ourboy/

>toss a woman into a pool
>Sup Forums gets triggered
lol bitch as beta mother fuckers, just kys na mean

Nancy? Why was she called Sue and Susan then?

Nah, he did slip. His intention clearly was to throw her into the pool, not slam her on the ground. Which doesn't make him less responsible for slamming her to the ground.

Wow!

Can you imagine if a white guy slammed an old black woman on the ground.

Even if he did slip, it doesn't matter. He was already assaulting her. It's literally not an argument in the legal sense.

Why do niggers always have stupid hair and dumb nigger names? Why are niggers so garbage? Why do we even have to put up with them for?

Never be caught alone in a sea of niggers if youre lighter skinned than they are.

>everipedia.com/leon-balfour-jr/

EXTERMINATE THE NEGRO.

EXTERMINATE ALL NEGROES.

FUCKING VIOLENT SUBHUMANS.

For a second I thought Australia is really laggin on the bants. The I realized it was it's retarded little brother posting

Looks like her surrendered.

breaking911.com/breaking-fla-teen-assaulted-elderly-woman-threw-pool-surrenders-police/

Oh, no, he slipped! Welp, better let him go.

he wanted to show off after he saw the bigger nigger going to grab her and take the credit , he fucked up fell injured someone no matter how small or large the injury , continued to savagely grab her , while she did not know what was going on and still in shock , she had every right to complain about the noise and amount of ppl at a a gated community pool , they could have brushed her off but no they chimp'd out behavior needs not go unnoticed you dont deal with niggers we do

These niggers were not made for civil society. They need to go back to throwing shit at each other in the jungle.

sure looked like he slipped to me. you're going to say I'm defending him now, which I am not.

Dey wuz on lee haven fun brah. Dey din mean to gibs Susan a cun cussion, dog. Deys jes kids brah. I nos u dun got drun when yous 16 & put an old bih onda grownd brah. She be trippin on us dogs n muh crew y'all. Shiiiieeeettttt. Muh Dick brah.

Are the puppers ok?

One drowned. The other had to be put down.

BBC has the right to all burger females

>ius primæte noctis

making me decide between a nigger and a boomer

is there any way that both can go to jail?

>i didnt mean to assualt you this much
>runs away but comes back to drag you in the pool

What? Swear?

We're not hunting a kid.

We're hunting a filthy nigger.

Who is this nigger? Anyway like I say every nigger must be shot.

Kek did not grant you digits. So fuck off, nigger.

Fuck yeah. If a snowflake knocks grannys crown off her head on her way to church, CNN calls it a hate crime.

Yeah yeah, bet none of you did some dumb shit when you were younger

America is gay

Look at this faggot. He wishes he was close enough to smell that nigger dick.

>everipedia.com/leon-balfour-jr/
thats how to fucking dox!

He's been arrested. He surrendered to police a few hours ago.

There was that chimpout 2 years ago when that police wrestled a Sheboon to the ground

MSM went ape

should charge everyone at the pool with misdemeanor criminal tresspass

faggot cunt you should burn to death in a african tire necklace

Mom is shekita johnson 830 NW 79th Ave, Margate, FL 33063 the front door has foil in the window, the door is the same shape and color as the one pictured behind him on his twitter.

this nigger ain't going to college, ill make sure of that

>you guys are hunting a 16 year old kid for getting drunk at a party and throwing an old lady in a pool. kys
he's black though, so its a public service

House

Fuck that nigger. Why should he get a social life, dress good, fuck bitches on the regular, and go to prom. When I was a teen i got shit, and i'm fucking white, IT ISN'T FAIR, I HAVE A HIGHER IQ!

sketch

WE

He clear slip, but still, he's a piece of shit.

You can always tell if a nigger lives there by the cars in the driveway lmao

His Dad is a convicted felon

Driveway/yard

>"No one should ever, ever, ever, ever, have to go through that, you know?" James said. "It just shouldn't happen. The kid has not evolved yet into what you're supposed to be as a human being."

Subtle

Why did he slam her?

>tries to pick her up
>slips
>slams to the ground
>runs away
>comes back to drag her into pool

He had plenty of chances to not be a POS

I can't post phone number I am being blocked for spam

9 5 4 9 6 8 2 9 6 3

Whos number is this?

Leons Moms home phone in margate

I feel that someone has been fucking with the contrast and colors of this image.
3 seconds wtih the burn tool makes it look more ralistic

disconnected number

>typical nog response
shhh, sweetie, the smart people are deciding the fate of your people and you're not helping things any.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Throws-Woman-With-Dogs-Into-Pool-at-South-Florida-Pool-Party-421644904.html
Apparently the black kid turned himself in. It's main stream news now.

Did he intend to slam her on the concrete or was he intending to throw her in the pool and lost his balance? And how is the old lady? Did she sustain injuries?

Should be? What do you mean should be? Isn't this a clear case of assault? Why would there be any question about this?

No one tell her about ZW systems.

How out of touch with reality do you have to be to think that you're going to go up to niggers and ask them to turn their music down and it's going to go well?

Niggers don't even listen to the police, but the police know how to deal with niggers (that's why niggers hate the police so much), so if you ever have problems with niggers, don't deal with the niggers any more than you would deal with a rabid dog. Call the police and let them handle it. Hopefully some of the niggers will wind up going to jail so they can't breed while they're locked up.

He was trying to throw her in the pool and got tripped by the dogs/leashes. Also it looked like she was heavier than he anticipated.

No clue if she was injured, looked like he face planted though. It was a stupid as shit decision, but I didn't see malicious intent.

Is throwing a bitch in a pool considered assault?

I don't even know anymore, probably is.

t doesn't matter what he intended. He slipped, but when he put his hands on an old lady, he didn't know, with the intent of placing her in an unsafe position, he took on the responsibility for her life. That she wasn't knocked out when she hit the ground is a miracle. He is lucky he is only being charged with battery on a senior citizen and not manslaughter, like his dad was in 2008. Quit trying to minimize this bullshit you faggot. Kys also.

Nigger culture is trash. Even civilized blacks know.

He turned himself in already