Maine
>Provinces welcome
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia
New Foundland

Everyone else can fuck off, unless you plan on moving here in the near future
>how will this be achieved?
Right now, we will discuss how to achieve this goal, by creating a new political party, a set of principles, and creating stronger social cohesion between the citizens of this region

Obviously, as is dicatated by the emptiness of the thread, this specific idea won't take off. But in principal I'd be unironically behind this. If legal complications were taken care of I'd nurture this great young nation with semen from my teat of love and segregation.

Just know that some good anons out in the USA are making this community right now. If you know where to look, you can get in contact with them directly.

Do you know where to find these people? I'd like to get in touch

Not in the mood for looking, so if you can, please tell me about this (the more internationally illegal the better)

Tennessee

Not really the most helpful, anything else?

what are your initials

I'm talking about a North East Ethno state
The places I mentioned in the OP are all 90%+ white and they share a similar culture, its prime for Ethnostate

You faggot the ethnostate already exists. Idaho, Wyoming and Montana are like 98% white

Then make one out there faggot, and enjoy the super Volcano in Yellowstone :^)

Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are already lost. It may be 90% white but the rich liberals from Massachusetts have already invaded. The ideology isn't there

>NH, VT, and ME
That's called Northern New England.

Michigan reporting in.

>not including upstate New York
???

>implying Urbanites can't be routed out
You need only visit /k/ and remember that the American Revolution was supported by only 30% of the colonists

Lebensraum
It'll come later user, don't worry

If you guys include MI, you can have the Great Lakes.

You can be the Saudis of Water.

Just move the border up 50 miles

What do you do with all the niggers in Nova Scotia?

A Repatriation system

Sorry senpai, but geographically speaking it makes no sense and it would mean more work, there's millions of leafs that live 50 miles north of you

Propaganda could drive them out.

Shit ideology in that area. Populations would quickly dry up. Not enough people to make it happen.
The Ethnostate will be the Midwest or Greater Midwest(mountain west). Cut off welfare for 6 months, bus ticket and a month of welfare to NYC

Shadilay, nigger; VT reporting in. Several anons and I are already doing this. Organic farm, constant meming, reactionary blogging, psyops, digs...nigger, it's the life, get on my level. We need bitches though

>people will dry up
>we need bitches
With a race based quota system in place that problem will be solved
>shit ideology
Weimar Germany had a really shit ideology too, things change, fag

Guys cant you see the only way to do this is to buy a shit ton of land and go out with building material, supplies, and a shit ton of drugs and let the success come to us?

NH here. It's very white but everyone's a bunch of pricks why would you even want to move here?

>literal larping thread

Low taxes
Virtually no gun laws
Inna woods
Qt Ethnic French Catholic girls up north

This. Also Jeanne Shaheen and Maggie Hassan are just as bad as Pocahontas down in Mass. What is with the women up here looking like old men in drag? Is it the cold dry winter air that turns their skin into leather?

Only if you give the French parts of New Brunswick to Quebec

Or we keep the French parts of NB in exchange for aiding in Quebec independence

Why though? Don't you want an Anglo ethnostate? We'd want a French ethnostate. It's not like we'd want the English parts of NB anyway

Oh you're Quebec
The French can assimilate, desu senpai my real motives here are snagging a French Canadian qt

>The French can assimilate

Do you even know anything about our history? And don't think that you'll have more success with another people's women than you do with your own, it's just a way for you to avoid dealing with your personality issues that keep you from finding an American girl.

What about Labrador

It's part of Quebec, what about it?

Mostly agree, however, consider the following, nigger:

the most violent reaction to the leftist regime will be in their backyard, because those are the people who have had to deal with leftist bullshit their whole lives. example: MA is democratic majority, but the republicans which do live there voted overwhelmingly for Trump

Also, we need the Northeast for strategic reasons. The northeast is the epicenter of the US aristocracy. It's a symbol, and frankly, the homeland of the puritanical form of leftism from which the US has been suffering since the puritans and other wackos first landed here.

Also, I literally think you people talking about a midwestern white ethno state are fucking huffing glue. You'd be sandwiched between two of the most wealthy leftist regimes that have ever existed, who will turn militarily hostile in future conflicts. Also, don't get me started on Mexico. The wall will not be enough to keep out the human flood coming in the next century.

As opposed to northeast: forested, TONS of decentralized fresh water, mountainous terrain ideal for guerrilla warfare

>thinks I was serious about the girls
Calm down jean Claude
Look best I'd say is cross that bridge when we get to it, maybe offer a repatriation system

Noice, good job user

Since when did we start calling it Quebec and Labrador instead of Newfoundland and Labrador

We call Quebec "Quebec." It's only because Labrador doesn't belong with Newfoundland that some people try to use that alternate name

He's right, the french are the ugly ducklings of western europe. They don't mix worth a fuck.
We should take cali's hispanics and send them all to quebec to at least evolve/mix them into spaniards

Kek has blessed this thread; PRAISE

Forgot this one, shadilay.

Pussy! The entire Western Hemisphere belongs to whites. You want to cower, go ahead.

>implying we won't use the Ethnostate to regroup, then recolonize the earth
Kys dumb nigger