Non-Intervention From Italian Or Maltese Coast Guard Resulted In Dozens Of Refugees Drowning

Should we feel bad, Sup Forums ?

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/05/08/Dozens-Of-Refugees-Drown-After-Italian-Maltese-Non-Intervention

Other urls found in this thread:

video.espresso.repubblica.it/inchieste/cosi-l-italia-ha-lasciato-annegare-60-bambini-in-esclusiva-le-telefonate-del-naufragio/10267/10368?refresh_ce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

thank you based POSEIDON

Was it in international waters?

If so, they are not nor should they be responsible for the safety of anyone there.

Yeah, makes you wonder. Maybe they forgot to do that pollywog/shellback shit when they crossed the equator. Karma's a bitch.

A Greek needs to pour a libation into the sea for Poseidon.

>happened in 2013
i think it happened before the EU went full totalitarism and forced our coast guard to help illegals and NGOs

Praise Neptune

Actually, putting a hole into their boat to try to force rescue; is what drowned them.

peccato che ormai le NGO fanno come cazzo vogliono e se li prendono sulle coste libiche come dei fottuti taxi .

>Implying being black and poor makes you a refugee

No refugees died in that incident. Just invaders.

I guess they just recently released the audio:

video.espresso.repubblica.it/inchieste/cosi-l-italia-ha-lasciato-annegare-60-bambini-in-esclusiva-le-telefonate-del-naufragio/10267/10368?refresh_ce

>inb4 I ain't clickin that shit nigga.jpg
>it's an italian site

SPEAR THEM WITH YOUR TRIDENTS

DROWN THEM WITH YOUR NETS

They're climate change refugees. Expect 1b of them this decade, goy.

It's just a false flag. This shit will spearhead "new" safer methods of funneling illegal immigrants into EU. It's gonna turn into a multi-billion € business in half a year.

an investigation? what in the fuck necessitates an investigation? Neither country did anything wrong. Seems to me it'd be more of a NATO issue or some shit. I don't blame either country for saying hell no.

Is this just speculation or that known to have happened in this case? I certainly remember the video of a big dinghy full of the lamebrains ramming into a Tunisian fishing boat thinking it was an Italian coastguard ship.

already full of cuck comments
>muh poor childrens
>muh poor men,they are escaping wars

fucking buonisti,they should get raped by africans

You need not remove kebab -
if there is no kebab to remove.

it already is a trillion dollar business, just not openly.

From what I've heard, that's what happened in this incident.

Who knows though, there's a photo-op about this shit near weekly.

The funny thing is the survivors were rescued anyways and probably still live in either Italy or Malta, spreading their Islamic bullshit.

they are even using formal language ahahah
100% this are leftist boomers

no. we should be actively shooting them the minute they sail off the North African coast.

I bet Macronicuck will soon order his navy to build a whole fleet of refugee intercept ships.

there are few things that make me happier than seeing shitskin illegal immigrants dying in the act