Just when I thought France couldn't get anymore cucked, this happens

Just when I thought France couldn't get anymore cucked, this happens...

creators.vice.com/en_uk/article/first-mural-ever-painted-beneath-eiffel-tower

Cleon Peterson, the artist that created pic related, has been given the honors of creating the first mural beneath the Eiffel Tower. His Art is extremely anti-white, and his mural depicts race mixing.

Are they taunting us at this point? Or is this merely a warning of the future to come?

Will dump more of his work.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cleonpeterson?lang=en
freephotoeffects.net/effect.2.negative-image.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is now underneath the Eifell Tower...

>its a Sup Forums gets triggered by art episode

Yesterday definitely marked the day that I stopped giving a shit about "saving" France. They can get pillaged and fucked into the ground along with Sweden and Germany.

They are not even bothering hiding it

Absolutely barbaric.

>anti-white
>art depicts dark aggressive people attacking and killing innocent light people

Are you sure?

Isn't this redpilled art, though? Shit looks like an A. Wyatt Mann comic.

The mural doesn't make a lick of sense in the context of all his other art.

only the hands-holding one is the real one. no idea where the others came from.

also, does france legitimately have negros? where do they come from?
>inb4 america

I was gonna post "The mural is a scene taken from the Italian novel Hypnerotomachia Poliphili, written by Francesco Colonna in 1499. The two figures in the middle of painting represent the book’s protagonists, Poliphili and Polia." from the article, but after seeing all this other art of black men torturing black and white women I can confidently say that's a load if bullshit.
Frenchmen, take it upon yourselves to vandalize this in any way you can. Bring buckets of paint and throw them. Do what you have to do.

>anti-white

he justs uses black and white it a majority of his works. its not a political statement, stop being so triggered by the smallest things you mong

Swarthy and Obsidian-tier nigger aren't the same thing.

My thoughts as well. Is this supposed to be in favor of race mixing? Because it seems to be depicting it as an atrocity committed by complete brutes.

More or less this. Even though what I've thought has never really mattered, I still wished the best for them but now it's just so written off for me.

OY VEY

>does france legitimately have negros? where do they come from?

Algiers mostly.

Pay attention to the facial features of the characters... Leaf.

>le satanic illuminati conspiracy theories

What a silly dream.

Hahaha get fucked France

>Algiers
aw fuck, negro muslims

This one's called, "End of day's".

at first I refused to believe this. France is truly fucked.

check out his twitter and instagram links he tweets. He met with Rothschilds a few days ago, not even hiding it anymore!

twitter.com/cleonpeterson?lang=en

Looks to me like he's depicting blacks as the barbarians they are. Either that or he's read too much terra formars

what the fuck am i seeing here

Thats you looking for patterns to confirm your own beliefs

underrated.

Nice find user.

picture of artist with usher. taken from his insta

Satan's dead, but now we have to deal with his fucking kids. This is going to be a pain in the ass.

>depicting blacks as brutish, violent barbarians
>anti-white

wut

I think the moral of the story is
>hey let's hold hands with the ones who slit our throats because love trumps hate

If the "black" figures are just unidentified brutes on a murderous rampage, why would they ever hold hands beneath the Eiffel Tower?

Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon

Well Frenchcukcs dug their own grave they are dead to me fucking self hating niggers. Serves them right

How do i live in this hell? I didn't vote for this

vandilize it if you don't like it.

grow a pair.

whatever will they do without the pair of you, kek.
you arent even bothered to help your own country.

so post the one where the black characters are dying on the ground while the white characters stab them to shit

I'll wait

>twitter.com/cleonpeterson?lang=en
What do their faces look like?

>(((art)))

Seems pretty redpilled to me.

Read the part of the article at the bottom about why he's done this if you think this isn't racial.

check this also if you know anything about art you'll recognize that the black figures in his work are given more prominence and displayed in classical positions. The whites are always weak and subordinate, blacks always dominant and violent.

It's disgusting to see his art glorified like this. It should be a testament to the weakness and decadence of our time.

Fuck France, this is obviously what they wanted. Can't wait for the next truck of peace.

>mfw if the colors were reversed
>mfw the nonestop reee reee reee screeching about racism that would ensue

I'm having doubts if the west should even be allowed to continue existing, with how weak we've become.

>does France have niggers

Jesus Christ. Lurk more, faggot. You nu fucking nigger. Seriously lurk more or kill yourself.

at least he is honest about black dicks

I need to find a candle with Saint Vlad Tepes on it.

Maybe praying to it will get him to do stuff, like impale kebabs, or even better, nigger kebabs.

To me it says,watch out,niggers are going to do this to you and your woman.

To play devils advocate I will say that white represents peace so it wouldn't make sense to have whites killing blacks, and if the mural depicted that you would all be just as angry

because hes an artist and can vary his work?

He uses black to express violence, but hes not saying "black people are all killers lelelel" thats you trying to validate your own assumptions.

They're trying to warn us. They have to be. This is too insane.

>picture heroic savages just like Romans and Greeks did before their cultures totally died
>"hurrr durrr yur just looking for patterns"
Pls kill self
invert the colors and start posting them on Twitter.

its like a conjuration circle. what in god's name is going on in this world?

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK
>LITERALLY BLACK PEOPLE RAPING AND MURDERING WHITE PEOPLE

They wont, they wont even resist. They'll slowly be killed off and expelled as their nation descends into degeneracy and chaos until theres simply none of them left anymore. White people are to weak and docile to do anything aside from killing and enslaving the unarmed.

islamic terror is so 2010s

I look forward to a more diverse representation that will no doubt follow

nuh uh, he has plausible deniability, those characters don't look nigger enough, you're just a racist.

>mfw if the colors were reversed
Yeah, much better.

freephotoeffects.net/effect.2.negative-image.html
get the cucks pictures and convert them in this.

Look at this one. The black and the red (most likely white in other works) are exactly the same facial features.

fuck you're dumb

how much art have you made to combat jewish influence user?
none? ok, shut the fuck up then :^)

>None of the white wimminz have their hands on bwc

Computer decided to die on me unfortunately... Somebody do this!

>His Art is extremely anti-white
Really? Looks like something out of Stormfront to me.

i don't think there's a single artist in the last ~100 years that isn't politically minded, if you're trying to play it off like this is just purely artistic and that there's no deeper meaning behind his choice of character color you're delusional, literally every single artist has strong political opinions

This seems like a valid target of meme magic since Pepe was killed and Kek lost his link to the material world.

Let's meme Dracula back to life again. Having a vampire-infested region along the southeastern border of Europe should keep the migrants out.

>he's allowed to be inconsistent because he can be
Without an explanation it's hard not to see the mural as antagonizing (welcome your killers with open arms!) or incredibly delusional (love always wins! even killers will hold hands in harmony if you just love them!).
Like, if someone painted a mural of demons and angels holding hands and/or fornicating in a church, I don't think I could settle for
>well we painted it because we felt that way

Topkek when you invert in Gimp

Let's spread these and claim the same artist made them, and when they catch on then we claim the original art is racist because it depicts all POC as criminals.

Anti white?

Just needs Belgian flags and muskets. Bam, historical artwork.

This fucker again?
Ugh

all art is political but think about how much social change has been inspired by art... ever. youre chasing a spook

This needs to be memed.

Here's his piece called 'Trump 2017'. It's interesting that Trump is portrayed as a black figure in this.

THREAD THIS SHIT

>Looks to me like he's depicting blacks as the barbarians they are.

Exactly. If a white person did this the outrage would be astronomic.

ehh. idk.".blacks are violent"
he seems pretty based. is he our allies?

let him pass.
what other artist can make stuff like this and walk scott free .

Vlad learned from you Turks.

These retards on the board could never grasp the concept that this artists likes the black/white motif. That could be for any number of reasons. Maybe it is a statement about race, maybe not. Maybe he doesn't like color. Maybe he was inspired by newspaper print. Stop jumping at boogie men that you have created in your own mind, you fags.

Do it lads. This is basically 100% guaranteed to get a reaction out of twitter fags

>google him
>works feature the black figures attacking other black figures as well
I don't even know anymore, man

No, pic related is our new meme symbol now

>They cut the head (the mind) and the sword off of lady Justice

Is this redpilled? I don't know what this art is implying

Hey guys I found the (((shill)))

looks like Brad Neely desu