White Nationalism

So where would you establish this white ethno-state?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KAKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farm_(Tennessee)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel

Niger

if they can do it. why cant europeans?

Ah-, Ah-, Ah- AUSCHWITZ!

Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Alberta, Alaska.

somewhere in the corn belt

I have room for about 10,000 people to live in my back yard.

We will need a way to vet the members.
DNA testing will be required.

Right here under our upcoming nazbol government. Sorry though mutts we're full.

bless you

It will be established in the u.s . many things must and will happen to establish it. Like mass importation of whites which is possible. The extermination of other races as well. History will repeat as it did with hitler, we will see the attacks on whites come to a cataclysm of war which will incite a great battle of races . its a fact that the melting pot will over flow and explode. We have to start uniting and preparing for this day

Europe.

how white will people with 98% white DNA be allowed in?

The ethnostate?

A country full of fags and shitlibs?

White nationalism is currently a cargo cult.

you cant say alberta then ignore saskatchewan, cmon.

Boarding this thread for an opinion poll

Who of you would be interested in such an endeavor:

I am considering buying a plot of land in Northwest USA forest, several hundred acres, where I would establish a small community of 20-25 homes and food gardens with livestock, wells, and self-sufficient energy sources.
I would take applications that involve interviews and IQ tests, and only accept white families or worthy single males. Decision making would be democratic while I retain veto power as the property owner. The goal would be to slowly enlarge the community and create a self-sufficient miniature city-state.

Yes or No

Kansas isn't in this list...oversight

>I am considering buying a plot of land in Northwest USA forest, several hundred acres, where I would establish a small community of 20-25 homes and food gardens with livestock, wells, and self-sufficient energy sources.
>I would take applications that involve interviews and IQ tests, and only accept white families or worthy single males. Decision making would be democratic while I retain veto power as the property owner.

Sounds like a great start to a cult.

WTF, I hate Jonestown now!

>not loving mass "suicide", because DA WURLD doesn't allow you to live your perfect paradis
Biggot!

They cant, zion will fall. Islam will make sure of it.

discord.gg/KAKe8

Not like it would be based on unanimous religious or political beliefs. The only factor would be morality and self-discipline. Imagine a colonial era village. Individualism would reign as long as you contribute to the community in some way.

Wherever we should lay our heads

>Not like it would be based on unanimous religious or political beliefs.

And how do you propose holding this little community together? What is the glue that gives it direction, prevents free-loading, and creates social trust?

Have you ever seen a functional community like this that didn't share a common religion?

usa sets up nukes in australia > job done

This is a great idea, however the media would probably blast you as soon as they found out and also I would be sad when I get rejected :(

Niger, Pleeeeeeaaaaasssse. Yeh alright

Idaho
youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao

consider who owns the land US bases in Australia are on.

aus is already the US's butt boy, what's the big deal about handing over some land

Here is an example of people trying similar things in the past
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farm_(Tennessee)

>consider who owns the land US bases in Australia are on.

China, like they do the rest of the country.

If you already know your weaknesses then you know what there is to work on. Better than most people.

Excluding kikes, mudslimes, and atheists, most other religions are formed on the same foundation. Christian branches are only separated by semantic dogma. I think things like Self Realization and Buddhism are wholly compatible with Christianity.
Besides, religious belief is trumped by the quality of the man. That is my main concern. The glue is the unanimous sense of morality and individualism. The religions I'm aware of and I would be ready to accept all hold self-discipline, compassion, honor, and alms as their primary tenets. The teachings of Jesus, Krishna, and Buddha all boil down to those four principles.
Anyone who instigates conflict would simply be at the mercy of the community's opinion and my power as the property owner.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farm_(Tennessee)
Like this, but with an emphasis on conservative value systems and honor and labor over neo-hippyism.

Rule 14: No tye-dye