Black Owned Businesses are Soaring under Trump!

>father of future NBA draft pick asks for one billion dollars to sign his three sons to exclusive shoe deals
>all three sons will play at UCLA, oldest will be a 1st round draft pick in June
>Nike, Addidas and And 1 all turn him down.
>designs his own shoe for his sons, they drop last night
>$495 for a pair, $695 for sizes larger than 14
>sold out

Lavar Ball is the American dream and an excellent father. He just made his family millions. Big baller brand is here to stay.

I have to absolutely buy a pair so people don't think I'm a poor faggot.

>Have you already bought a pair?
>When will you buy a pair?

Blacks are making a difference!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZM0-f5_CU
youtube.com/watch?v=rQHuqOkis8k
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm buying a pair

Imagine all the niggers getting shot for owning these shoes so another nigger can steal them. You couldn't pay me enough to wear nigger fashion accessories.

Are you black?

>MUH JORDANS GOTTA HAVE EM SO PEOPLE THINK IM NOT POOR

It's a uniquely African thing to need expensive shoes rather than food.

My wife's bull won't fuck my wife unless I buy him a pair of big ballers

What do I do?

>>When will you buy a pair?

Never.

I'm not a nigger.

Kudos to him for fleecing his own people of the money they get every month for food stamps.

And the white parents of a few dumb white wiggers who can afford said over priced basketball-American shoes.

bump

Civic nationalism will never work because you both hold truths from each other which you can't do forever
>Whites aren't letting minorities into the fact that in a right winged europe theres no room for the darkies
>Minorities are letting whites into the fact that if america ever becomes >57% white right wingers will never win another election for the next 200 years
Also black people hate us and aren't very smart so why do we give a shit about them? Focus on a race like hispanics who will actually vote for you if you make a change.

>>sold out
Source?

Last I heard everyone was laughing at how dumb this shit was.

You could almost get handmade boots for this.

Wearing sport shoes in public is degenerate whatsoever.

i bet its mostly chinks and wiggers with wealthy parents who bought these.

one thing black people should learn is that buying shoes is for bitches. i have 4 pairs. one pair of waterproof hiking shoes, one pair of brown dress shoes, one black, and crocks. designer shoes/clothing is degenerate as fuck and it makes you a target for robbers etc.

I don't get what the big is about a group of jungle monkeys running back and forth with a big orange ball. Sometimes they even remember to dribble

sports are also a waste of time and thus degenerate.

How is it possible that Black people a simultaneously the poorest group in the USA, and also the group that buys the most extravagant shit?

stop advertising your nigger shoes lavar

I literally paid 5 dollars for my pair of FUBU basketball shoes from Wal Mart

Not worth talking about until they have atleast 1/4th the kill count of jordans

>FUBU basketball shoes

>buy hundreds of pairs
>wait until they sell out
>???
>profit

I have 2 pairs of handmade boots. Both 450 each. Beautifully made and will last decades with care. Tough as nails too. To anyone with weird feet, it's well worth it.

Can't breathe.

Please come to Sup Forums. We need funnies.

I would love to know how much these cost to make.

But then you look autistic

>Crocs

>checked
yippie kiyay motherfucker :D my Merrell waterproof hiking shoes have only lasted about 1.5 years so far. The last pair (columbia i think) lasted 2-3. I think these will last at least a few more years. I paid about $100.

>goddamnit bobby
i know, but they're so comfy. i just wear them around the house.

black men same as women. shoes!

They actually look like faggot ass Jordans

>495 for some sneakers made in a asian sweat shop costing 100 bucks or less probably 10 bucks

Nty

God I fucking hate niggers and their obsession with shoes

This is the same nigger father who said white men shouldn't be allowed to play sports

can someone explain the ball cap sticker thing also?

His kids look about 90% white to me, so....

Put hat on and off by grabbing stickers so you don't dirty it with your dirty hands.

Niggers are dumb. His wife is white too (of course)

Anybody who wears both of them is a faggot ass

90% isn't good enough. The accepted percentage is 99-100, sorry about your luck.

Dumbass shoe niggas. But that's capitalism and I can't fault him for that.
The irony is some people have disposable cash to throw at overpriced shoes and live with it and that influences retards to get them, they'll be eating their shoes soon.

>99-100
one drop

youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZM0-f5_CU

Selling a pair of Sandals under the same brand for $225.00 too

No, the lowest percentage accepted is 99, it is general concensus among WN. Even Hitler wasn't a one drop faggot.

This skit is so fucking true

t. jameel laraquello miller

Wtf is the deal with black people and sneakers?

This is one of those things that just boggles my mind. Even white kids on /fa/ are buying the meme.

i thought comedy central stopped making comedy

I think it has to do with wanting to give off the appearance that the hat is new and "clean." Same reason why they don't bend the brim.

(Also why they get in fights if someone steps on their clean shoes.)

Good stuff, I wish I could get my hands on those in the image I posted.

Shut up

They have good shows once in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQHuqOkis8k
is it just me or is outkast /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

this is why france has fallen

LOL, those famous brands got so bad at designing and pricing, that made me too seek out alternatives at 2011. Too bad that Merrell doesn't caught up in my country, (((big sport))) deem that they are not profitable. Thus, forcing me to buy from overseas. I wore them out after 2 year, the longest ~3y. For €47 shoe, it take hell a lot of abuse

Anw, it might be reasonable to pay the price for those pairs(le $495) if those are exclusive and limited. Thet, you should expect better build quality.

someone really gave this dude that deal?
kek
>also tfw size 14 feet y u hate me world

i've been wearing my yeezy pb350s every day since feb 2016 and they are still the most comfortable and good looking casual footwear i've ever owned. didn't pay for them, but i would certainly get another pair if the prices aren't too ridiculous.

point is; sometimes black guys make dope shoes. let the man live, there are other things to be mad at.

>seeing these shoes on idiots waiting for the bus as I roll by in my Keds in my BMW

whatever floats your boat

i don't care about design, just functionality. i'm a pragmatist. I only paid $100 for my Merrells. I might have lost some of what you said in translation, but do you mean to say you also wear Merrells?

>Big baller brand is here to stay.
Just like FUBU

>crocks
You wear crock pots on your feet?

I'm sure this all happened in 3 months and these families sat down and said "thanks to the orange guy we niggers aint gon nigger no mo' hallelujah orange is the new black baby we've decided you iz gon skoo!"

ugly af

Negroids love shoes WAY too much. Is it because their feet looks like their hands?

>live in broken down tin roof shack
>dress up in nice suit
>big ostentatious watch

And it's exactly the same in Detroit too. Really makes you think.

Pic related is the official shoes of NEETs, autism, and old folks. They're pretty comfy.

When I was in college, most of the Chinese students wore FUBU clothes because they were cheap. They had no idea what FUBU meant. Made me laugh each time they passed a black person and got a dirty look.

>you stupid faggot
yes, i literally wear crock pots on my feet

The man has a point. If you can't afford $500shoes you're probably a manlet that gets cucked on the side. Prove me wrong. Protip:you can't.

> are you a FAGGOT or do you wear 500$ shoes
Fuck me idk

It's because they're raised by women. It also explains their obsession with jewellery, poor impulse control, and obsession with being treated with "respek"

You could fix the black community by bringing back the family unit.

some of the best bait i've seen today

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUBU

Really good shoes are very difficult to make. They require years of practice on that craft. That said, if a professional spent at least five hours on each, I could see justifying that price. I'd be really interested in seeing the process here. Are they made in Jyna? If so it's just (((them))) using a black to make money.

I have weird as fuck feet and being a size 10 doesn't work well as a 6'4" large lad. Got any recommendations?

>I don't get what the big is about a group of jungle monkeys running back and forth with a big orange ball

it's some kind of fertility rite, the orange thing is an egg

Sup Forums BTFO

Hehe, buy these oregami figures I made out of kleenex for 1000$ a piece.

What? You wont spend 1000 bucks on a kleenex?

lmao r u poor or something fucking manlet cuck

>paying $500 for no name brand shoes from a guy who hasnt played an NBA game in his life

Niggers are truly retarded.

I want desperately not to hate black people, but am very aware of the facts surrounding black demographics. I'd buy a pair if I didnt ive a shit about shoes. Nice to see blacks succeeding

Niggers will blow all their money on shoes and other dumb shit. I bet 100% of revenue paid for with American tax dollars through them spending an entire month's worth of welfare benefits. I bet things get interesting when it's time to file 2017 income tax...

I wouldn't be caught dead in porch monkey footwear but I gotta say hats off to this guy. Hopefully the jews don't get their claws in him.

I'd buy em just to fuck off Nike.

Post feet

I got a bunch of Merrell stuff for Christmas and its all garbage besides the boot, but the boots are pretty good.

Basketball is a shit sport from an ex-Canadian. Probably became an ex-Canadian cause he invented shit sports instead of ones that involve ice and punching people, like a real Canadian.

>niggers being niggers
>i's be rich nigga

spics are dumber than American blacks

good to know. what was the other stuff? i'll be sure not to buy it.

you're the good kind of leaf. please get that faggot prime minister out of office.

so is it just me or is anyone else amused at the people spending 1,000 times the money it cost to make these shoes in china?

pretty sure for $500, you could contract your own shoe prototypes from a factory in china

>>$495 for a pair, $695 for sizes larger than 14
>FOR US BY US
Niggers will kill each other for a pair. I have no objections.

Thing is if that guy goes on to be great in the NBA those shoes will skyrocket in price. It's a gamble though.

Had a threesome with my girlfriend and a lesbo cut short because her literal faggot nigger friend needed the dyke to drive him to the mall so that he could stand in line to buy some dumb fucking Jordans that were coming out that day. He was knocking on the bedroom door whining like a little bitch "but you promised!", ruined the mood and she stopped fucking to appease the constant guilt whining of this fucking hipster.
Nigger Jordans, not even once.

My hiking boots were $500 and were made by real craftsmen in Italy instead of by Chinese sweatshop labor. I've had them for over 10 years.

That's not dirt on their hands...

A bunch of niggers will die over these. Feelsgoodman

You're still a nigger though.

You couldn't pay me to wear these

Their BBB logo is weak as fuck and their website looks like it was built by a high school dropout.

If looking high-end was the goal, they failed miserably.

>he doesn't wear light up sketchers

>Shoes made in China
>Cost less than $40 per pair to make and import
>Niggers pay 12x that amount to own them

If you can convince idiots to pay handsomely for bullshit, then go for it.

>sold out

he sold 30 pairs the first day.....