Why is the general public so skeptical of right-wing populism?

Why is the general public so skeptical of right-wing populism?

because they've been fed information by (((them)))
what is so hard to grasp about this?
press F to pay respect to the thread that died for this one
F

Fat Burd

Media

Hoo cares. I honestly don't give a hoot. Owl just keep to myself and drop red pills when I can.

F

Same reason so many people are fat.
Laziness.
Confronting the truth is uncomfortable.
Doing the right thing is hard.
Far easier to vote for leftists who will manage the gradual decline.
Cross your fingers that Western civilization is strong enough not to collapse in your lifetime.

Bird thread

>Venom emerging from a tennis ball

((()))

The media told them to be.

They're not.

The left cannot come to terms with a population that cannot be appeased by lots of GibsMeDats.

religious hysteria by post-christians

>M-MUH HITLER! MUH NAZIS!

keked for puns

I can't upboat you enough, M'good Sir.

>user fell for neolib propaganda that "the public eye" is anything but employed white men.

We Americans get true comedy. Fuck the British.

I raise you a dead cat

For the simple reason that it disrupts their worldview. Right Wing Populism is unfamiliar and scary, and it promises to essentially destroy the buttresses of moral superiority that these people rely upon.

When a Somali refugee, given a 364 day sentence for bank robbery because a 365 day one would've resulted in his deportation, slits the throats of two doctors on his first week out of prison, the Liberal does not think "wow, this is our fault, a Liberal activist judge pardoned this man and he murdered two people," they think "well at least I'm still the good guy."

The reality is that being a Liberal is evil. It does not mean that you care more about other people--actually it means the opposite. It means that you care so little about other people that you would let them do whatever they want, even if it results in people dying and your culture being destroyed.

Liberals hide behind these tired slogans: Live and Let Live, Prosperity, Peace, Progress. In reality they want none of that, and they certainly aren't bringing it about. Instead they push onto the rest of us hideous legislation that they will never have to deal with. Mass immigration, refugees, protections for criminals who brutalize people, amnesty for murderers. They love it, because they don't feel responsible for what happens as a consequence--they only feel morally superior for the legislation itself.

Right Wing Populism is the most dangerous thing in the world because it challenges that moral superiority in a way that Neoconservatism never could. Neocons say "you're wrong, but your heart is in the right place," WE say "You are fucking evil, and everything you want is sick and evil."

That is why they resist us--but the reason that we are winning is that it is so obviously true. The Left is evil. It isn't well-meaning, it is selfish and narcissistic. We are the only ones who genuinely care about the American people. We are the future, and the future belongs to us, utterly.

The General Pubic is basically the Breeding Stock/Slave class that is kept dumb downed & distracted.

New KB:

It's the religious dogma that comes along with it.

In Europe it's mainly because of the memory of Hitler.

are we posting burds?

They get harassed and abused by a group of cucks in the name of "Peace" if they don't denounce the right-wing.

They aren't

Trust me leave the internet, most normal adults want controlled immigration, aren't fans of Islam, think trannys are disgusting, don't hate their own culture or heritage and aren't too keen on abortion

The fact that you think your a minority proves the liberal (((tricks))) are somewhat influencing you