How fucked is France?

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=xIJVoumWYtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long until the Eiffel Tower gets demolished and has a mosque built in its place?

Utterly fucked

Completely unfucked. Marine le Penne is a fucking psychopath, good riddance.

Fearing terrorism is precisely what terrorists want. So don't be a coward and stand up for yourself and your ideals. You gotta stick your ass up in the air and take it all in like a real man.

>Implying its France
>Implying the entire western world isn't doomed

The moment fertility rates dropped below 2.0 we were doomed. The fact that Le Pen even made it to the final round is proof that people are starting to notice, but the fact that 67% still voted against her is proof that it is already too late. In America, white babies are already a minority. We're living on borrowed time.

Whats a France?

If you let arabs fuck your daughter you win.

Do you mean The Islamic Caliphate of France and the Levant?

Oh they'll be fine now. It was looking dicey there for a bit but soon there will be calls to prayer in all corners and all the women shall wear headscarves and show proper respect.

Yes. Is good now. Thank you for your concern.

Hopefully it is demolished regardless.

keep your map for historical purposes m8

Very very screwed. Not saying lepen was ideal or that she could have turned it around, but she could have STOPPED THE BLEEDING!!

Your culture and political ass is hanging out, turned inside out like a sock. You'll need to set a doctor about your ass soon.

It's been fucked to death since 1789, m8. Who cares at this point.

After 40+ years of intense propaganda, Marine Lepen will always be considered the devil's daughter. All the dirty tricks in the book can be used against her and the FN in all impunity, in fact , many have been making a living out of it for decades now.

There is no logic anymore in the french normie's mind. Truth has become irrelevant to him, he doesn't care about it, he's a fanatic. He's the ultimate consumer, the eternal slave, the very human incarnation of a dairy cow.

Pensions, cars, home, families, none of that should have been a concern when you've invited the Freddy Kruger of religion to flood your country.

I promise, Frogs, you will never get to enjoy any of them.

How stupid can a country be? And you haven't even had the negative effects of stupid Niggers on your educational system scores yet.

I'm sure you'll blame the teachers that they can't teach rapist about French history or mathematics.

This is close to a good point. Don't fear terrorism, destroy it.

>I'm sure you'll blame the teachers that they can't teach rapist about French history or mathematics.
Actually, it's even worse than you think...

Put some sugar on it. It will go back in.... maybe. Google rectal prolapse tx.

Source: MD

Let's be realist, we need someone else than marine, who is on top of this, a woman

I agree, but who?

Fucked beyond belief. They're following in Germany's footsteps. Soon, the entire country will be overrun by uneducated vermin, and at that point the Middle East will stretch into Western Europe. The Muslims will, put simply, out-breed the French.

Uhmm, well, that is the question... but maybe we should stop trusting politics, even fn and redo a révolution or coup d'état !

They decided to commit cultural sudoku and get overrun by nig nogs and dunecoons because they didn't want to be called racist.
France is kill
Such a beautiful country.

In fact, organise a ralliement of the people and declare war on the government, but it need more thinking...

Explain

France will become the toilet of the EU.
Lawless Zones will begin to surface, owned by refugee gangs and abandoned by police.
These will eventually become sharia zones where only Muslim law is enforced.
College women will begin to talk about how empowering and sexually liberating it is to wear the burka and submit to exotic Muslim men.
As young girls continue to disappear into these zones, eventually a happening will occur that makes Rotherham look as tame as a drunk uncle feeling up his nieces ass.
The french nationalists will finally rise, just in time to be brutally put down by the newly assembled EU Army.
Liberals around the world will clap and applaud the EU for stopping second coming of Nazi Germany.

Ripe for the taking

What would be the best way to protect or take back girls in the right way ?

convert them with your dick you fag

Fellate their captors to exhaustion if they haven't already done so.

I would mean in nicer ways, beside i want that because of the 85% of women who mak macaron président !

The problem is that a very few woman are able to see that the country is the only thing of importance and i would like to act instead of staying in my corner...

semen has biological adaptive qualities. it will literally, biologically, convert her back to greatness.
God granted man the light of heaven in thier ballsacks

The only thing i can say is that it is impossible for the good reason that i'm not lesbian

And it make me very angry how these bitch treat mens who give everything for hers

you must forget the land and keep your people in your heart

France will fall within the year. So says KEM.

No, especially because i'm being of the same sex than those who make my country go to hell, i cannot stay blind !

For your pic, i'm practically living like this...

>66-34

Was Le Pen expected to lose that badly? That's depressing.

Someone's going to have to be the first one to have sand niggers butchering whites in the streets en masse before the rest of the west learns. Might as well be France.

Be the change you wish to see. I live this way perpetually

I'm okay with you and feel really really Bad too... cute pic and pijama besides

I mean, that's already been happening. Who knows what the fuck it's going to take.

This is how elections in France always go. The establishment always gangs up on any candidate that won't govern solely for the benefit of the elite. Each party has enough idiot sheep that even though they're told to vote for a candidate that has no plans on enacting any policy that would benefit those people they still do what they're told.

Watch this to see everyday France:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Theyll use it as a frame to a grand mosque.

So how do we get the old pope back?

I prefer being an hermit, i'm freezing of thinking what i would have become around others females...

Nazi pope? Too late, communist crypto Jews cucked him out of the job.

No need, my neigborhood is lik that and i'm feeling really insecure

Where do you live? The video was shot in Metz.

It will be fine, better then it would have been under le Pen, anyways.

Reactionaries ALWAYS fuck everything up. They're dogs chasing cars; useless once the chase is done and it's time to get to work.

have fun getting banned lol

Le pen was NOT going to change the fact that France is already full of niggers and Muslims

normal people are trapped in this world of attention.
otherwise heaven would be full of faggotry

In corbeil ile de france

Metz, fuck it i'm never go live here !

youtube.com/watch?v=xIJVoumWYtQ

Fucking macronite

Au Revoir

Some guy from Luxembourg asked Sup Forums about Paris and whether or not it was safe to visit. Some frog asked him if he's basing his assumptions about Paris from what he's seen in Metz. The Luxfag said yes.

I understand, but i'm not moving of a point for retrieving the same kind of insecurity !

feckin saved

You'll be able to watch it for yourself thanks to the miracle of smartphone technology placed into the hands of goat fucking filth

What's the mindset of the majority in france? Are they genuinely inviting islam to take over?

The fuck you mean
>be a man and take it all up in your ass
Are you implying tat we should just let these damn sandniggers go on and kill the white race?? We shouldn't fear terrorism, yea, but we should fight back since that's all these retards only understand.

We are inviting Islam and NIGGERS.

See this map? That's the 2015 map of the newborn screening for sickle cell disease which only affects Niggers and North Africans (dark skin people).

To be simple, in 2015, 38.85 % of all newborns were tested for sickle cell disease, that means that 38.85 % of babies born in France were either a Niggers or an Sandniggers.

Eva Green was in those 300 movies. Very nice. French? either way it is the end of France.