What's your problem with college ?

I don't get it why you guys on this board hate college so much. You say that it will give you a shitty life, that it will endoctrinate you in whatever way. I just don't get it. How is it so bad ? How can someone be endoctrinated in his studies ? What's gonna happen ? Dude will be there in biology class, minding his own business, and suddenly the teacher will go ''yeah race is a social construct'' and the student will act like ''yeah this is legit'' ? I just don't know how can this happen. And I'm really pissed at the fact that you guys believe so hard that a place that is supposed to make you better will leave you as a leftist human trash.

I'm in uni to get a future and money, and in no way would I be endoctrinated in biology or fucking math class. That's why I think that most of you are just finding excuses for your shitty soulless NEET life in which you only know how to pick up boxes and be a fucking failure spending his time complaining about jews on this site.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7on-BcK-54
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-studies-uvic-1.3405988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People here have basically jewed themselves into believing global conspiracies about greedy jews running all for-profit financial institutions. It's how we cope with economic hardship and jews.

Ignorance is strength.

what do the jews have to do with this ?

what does that even mean ??

>paying money to have (((professors))) tell you how to think or be failed for disagreeing

COLLEGE IS A GREAT INVESTMENT FOR ALL GOYIM, ISN'T IT?

>endoctrinate
>endoctrinated

>I'm in uni to get a future and money
>I'm in uni

I don't hate academia. STEM and similarly rigorous and rewarding fields are still held in deep regards by almost everybody. Even most of Sup Forums.
However, college campuses are a breeding ground for teenagers who know little to nothing about themselves and what they want to trade their shitty poorly thought out ideas like a viral infection. Pretty much half of the people going to college go in as directionless failures and go out as directionless 'successful adults' with a piece of paper that allows them to assume their newfound superiority complex is legitimate. Then they proceed to accomplish nothing more in the end than taking minimum wage jobs from high schoolers and ensuring that everyone else who goes into college for an actual career has a harder time accomplishing such.

It highly depends on the university you attend. Canada's higher education system is cucked beyond repair, especially in BC.

American colleges are cucked beyond belief thanks to their transstudies. Our European universities are fine and normal.

So study frenchbro

In a sane world...

I love college, but I think all non-quantitative majors should be eliminated.

>Pic
That head he's holding looks like CIA guy's head

>endoctrinated

Do you wear a helmet to class? Do you get dropped off in the big yellow bus? Do you have to raise your hand to go to the bathroom?

If you're already red pilled go ahead, college and even high school try to constantly shove liberal shit down kids throats, and unless you know the truth before hand, it's gonna rub off at least a little.

Depends on major. English and Communications departments are feminist HQ on most campuses. Not coincidentally, students in those majors tend to be less intelligent and assume that use of a few big words means you're educated.

college is free and why would I disagree with the science I learn ????

what are you talking about

Because universities and colleges are no longer forums of debate and discussion, they were good in their prime, but they've become a hotbed of idealogy and delusional dreams of a utopian society. How do you think these notions like women working rather then starting a family and becoming "Empowered" became a life goal? I can tell you that it didn't come from a natural wish. They were taught that it was their best choice in life from day zero and colleges and universities just make it worse.

If you're going to study after to highschool, you're better off just going to a trade school.

please tell me because that's what I dont understand. Tell me college can shove liberal shit down my throat. In what way could they make someone leftist when you're just studying, I thought I was making myself clear on OP

Feels bad when I pay my way while nearly everyone else is a fucking minority on a scholarship. I asked what kind of essay they had to write, and they laugh and just say the school set it all up for them.

Grenoble?

Australia's isn't too bad. I'm a 3rd year law/economics student and the majority of my peers are right leaning on economic and centrist on social policy.

Because the majority of people on Sup Forums can't get into a decent university and have to settle with fixing shit-filled toilets (muh trades) as opposed to getting a degree

>college is free and why would I disagree with the science I learn ?
>why would I disagree with the science I learn?

When ever you learn something, you have to ask two things; How is something true, and why is something true. The hard sciences are often shielded from garbage, but the humanities have fallen hard.

Not to mention a lot of people go to college for non-sense worthless degrees, and are often exposed to the same leftist garbage, and simply accept it rather than have some healthy doubt and questioning.

my first visit to my college i noticed whites are a minority. what should i expect?

He brought friends when he wasn't suppose to

>>How is it so bad ? How can someone be endoctrinated in his studies ? What's gonna happen ? Dude will be there in biology class, minding his own business, and suddenly the teacher will go ''yeah race is a social construct'' and the student will act like ''yeah this is legit"

Yes. This is exactly wat happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7on-BcK-54

how do you know

it is awful, but if you go into a field with no niggers or women than it can be okay. I'm doing aviation and most of my classmates are veterans and I'm absolutely certain some of them post here. One guy just referred to canadians in class as as "snow niggers" so I seem to be among friends.
Also my city is like 94% white so that probably helps too.

where do you live

Bend Oregon

It's overinflated in cost and chocked full of subversive kike indoctrination and propaganda.

/thread

It's a brainwashing tactic you tend to believe what you argue for so they make sure you can only argue for the "right" ideas.

>Thinking plumbing is just toilets

I mean, just look at this shit:
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-studies-uvic-1.3405988

I thought to study there. The picture looks familiar and is named UG.png. I'm a bit envious.

>Dude will be there in biology class, minding his own business, and suddenly the teacher will go ''yeah race is a social construct''
This actually happened to me word for word.

don't be, i's comfy but there are too much shitskins and asians in the campus

Ayy my cousin is a cop there I think.

Recently had a trayvon situation where some accused rapist tried to gun it when my cousin and his partner attempted to pull him out when he was noncompliant. Nearly ran over the both of them had they not shot him.

It doesn't seem unreasonable that there's some degree of social construction of race.

You will leave more dumb and poor than when you enrolled, it's fucked. Learn a trade.

Are they unwilling to assimilate? What about Brittany? Seems appealing to me.

In my University Dugin was a lector. Russian education is one of the best in the world.

So, why you are so fag? College is for hard science

Kek. She really did go from Goldylocks to Moldylocks

We don't need trades?

/pol can't control their autistic sperging of white nationalism

College is fine. It's an optional formal prerequisite to higher tier jobs in cities. It's a formality. The degree isn't to guarantee you a job, it's something you pay for to up your chances in getting a good job. This also has to be combined with basic net working skills, a resume with previous work/job history and internships related to your career option.

If you guys don't go to college, you can always go to trade school and do whatever you want.

There are TONS of Indians, Jews, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Moderate whites that literally have little or nothing to do with Frats, Sororities, protests or SJW culture. They go, attend classes, take tests and past with grades on the related subject. If you avoid shit liberal art classes, you generally would get a professor that splurges about "muh liberals" and "muh poor poor black people".

All the people here that complain college either went to a shit college, or have no experience with college at all. College is business, and it trains you to control your mouth for the real world. If you losers can't survive college without fighting the professor, you won't last a second in a full-time job where you aren't the owner.

I went to a good college as a Chinese girl. I literally had 1 Asian-American scholarship, a federal grant and some financial aid. I walked out of a 4 year college with less than 10k debt and a degree in Finance and Businesses. I didn't get involved with any SJW campaigns and i didn't associate myself with any SJW's or extremists.

It's not rocket science, you retards

It's a big head.

People need to accept nuance on both sides. Too many people think it's either busting out the calipers or taking Rachel Dolezal seriously. The reality is miles away from either.

I'll agree to this.

I knew a Chinese person like you, he played a mean joke on me with respect to a Coca-Cola I was drinking.

Ayyy nice id man