F is for fake

I've come to a realisation of sorts about the world, we all live in a web of lies. It doesn't seem like ANYTHING about our homogenous, globalised consumer culture makes sense. I often find in my own experience that if something is believed by the majority of people it is a total fabrication. The evidence for this isn't even far out of reach, in fact the evidence is right under our noses. This isn't something totally new but I think now we have reached a point of no return where the fake has wholly consumed every aspect of our lives.

The issue is that not long ago, the dense webs of deception were happening mostly in political theatre outside of the scope of our daily lives. The lies we encountered in our normal lives were the garden variety kind. This is the best car! This is the best movie! I'm not sleeping with anyone else etc... Advertising, television and our personal relationships were the source of bullshit. People had to dedicate their entire lives to investigate what was really happening in the world and would become hopelessly paranoid but this represented a true minority.

With the internet a new process took place. The lies had to move from the background into the foreground. With access to enough info to make a conspiracy theorist from 40 years ago blow their brains out we (((needed))) to be blinded. The mass media filled this role and pumped out as much bullshit as possible hence the birth of fake news. Everything we think and every activity we do is based on faulty assumptions. In my opinion the entire world is now infected with enough lies that the truth has totally vanished and the fake is the new real. Our daily lives serve to spin more and more preposterous lies and we not only feed off the bullshit we now help to produce it every day. We are a society where the lie is much more important than the real and the real is considered taboo. What scares me is that children will be born now who will eat this bullshit from birth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RwhEHzuulA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectivism
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It doesn't seem like ANYTHING about our homogenous, globalised consumer culture makes sense. I often find in my own experience that if something is believed by the majority of people it is a total fabrication.

Agree. This is often discussed on Amerika.org

The truth never vanishes. It's always there. The problem is when people don't want to see it.

t. liquid ocelot

Human consciousness manifests itself as a result of perception of the outside world. How we present ourselves to others outside of our own mind is a manifestation of how we feel society wants to see us. When you're standing in front of the mirror every morning after you get out of the shower, staring at yourself, wiping those eye boogers off and sucking in your gut, know that nearly all of the rest of the planet does the same exact routine. Then they put on their clothes. Walk out of the house. And walk into the office, job site, gibsmedat clinic, whatever, forcing a smile as hard as possible, cheeks quivering with the pain of forging happiness before embarking upon mindless days shared with others who don't want to be there, who don't care about you, and have other shit on their minds.

>get out of the shower
jokes on you buddy, i don't ever get cleaned up

my son, there is no reality, only competing narratives or perspectives

youtube.com/watch?v=5RwhEHzuulA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectivism

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

No shit. Ever since democracy was invented and rule by the most popular it became more viable to lie to achieve power and society shifted around that paradigm. It isn't some fucking conspiracy its because the west is full of liars trying to lie to themselves, to their friends, to their family, to their employer. A society of lies run by the greatest liars. Jews.

That is why they succeed. They literally created a world that they can function best in.

wow, whole candy bars? wouldnt mind trick or treating in their neighborhood xD

You're right. I think Trump is forced to go along with it because it's so fucking bad.

Evolution itself is an embarassingly bad lie.

>he just now learns about simulacra
top kek

Please someone discuss with me.

Next time just read 1984 and post, Hey 1984 is right about everything.

>it was never supposed to be a how to

bump

Liars being successful has nothing to do with democracy and the west. People are lying and misleading others for their own gain in tribal societies too. The potential for getting away with that and the gains to me made increase exponentially with the scale of civilization. Do you really think there is any less lying going on in a large non-democratic country like China compared to the USA?

explain why jews are the liars here

Most people are lying about everything.

Do most people really want the job they have? Fuck no. They exchange pleasantries with customers and coworkers but they'd rather be elsewhere.

Do most people really want the friends they have? Hell no, but those people are just the best they can manage.

Do most people really want the family they've got? Fuck no, they secretly wish for nicer, richer, whatever, family members. Deep down the parent of that Downs syndrome child is cursing God for putting this in their hands.

It's an open secret that everyone is faking. Everyone knows that our culture is artificial. We are put where we have to be, where circumstance dictates.

Governments and companies play on this by giving us fantasies and news drama stories and things to get angry about. Most of us give in because it's too alluring. Yet we find ourselves oddly empty inside.

It's all lies.

The Prince of this world is Satan, he is know for his deceit

I suppose that makes sense. I thouht that since positions of power were appointed in the past and there wasn't the cultural and constant social upheaval of elections people were more honest because they knew their place in society so lying to get further ahead would be fairly pointless and cooperation to get ahead would be more advantageous.

>Do you really think there is any less lying going on in a large non-democratic country like China compared to the USA?

I don't know much about eastern society but I thought lying was pretty frowned upon socially back before modern times just like in western society. I dont know about china though.

Jews are kings of lies. Every society has depicted them as such. So it would make sense that they would be able to thrive in our society based on lies.

>>Do most people really want the job they have? Fuck no. They exchange pleasantries with customers and coworkers but they'd rather be elsewhere.
Would most people really know what to do with the massive amounts of free time that they would have if they did not have a job?

>>Do most people really want the family they've got? Fuck no, they secretly wish for nicer, richer, whatever, family members. Deep down the parent of that Downs syndrome child is cursing God for putting this in their hands.

>>It's an open secret that everyone is faking. Everyone knows that our culture is artificial. We are put where we have to be, where circumstance dictates.
Hasn't that been the case for all of humanity always, the fact that >>circumstances >>dictate has always been a fact of life.???

I'm always reminded of the line in 1984, where the loudspeaker tells everyone about production going on, and Winston thinks that perhaps less or even nothing was made at all.
Everyone wants to pretend that everything is normal and decently happy, when some of us know that our society is rotten to the core. Normal people know that there are problems, but they seem far away in other worlds, or unchangeable.
We don't want to lose our credibility or be branded as insane, so we sometimes hint "If only you knew how bad things really were," but even we don't know the whole truth. It sometimes seems like an RPG to me- playing my way through levels of redpill, trying not to get tricked or too distracted.

Interesting. So what you are saying is that lying still occurs just that people lie implicitly about reality and to themselves.

It only gets worse from here. You only truly break out of the matrix when you get saved and realize that this life is just an illusion and real life starts when this one ends.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" John 14:6

The vast majority of humans are not evolved enough to handle the internet. It's simply too much for their brains to handle, these are people who can barely read books let alone form independent thoughts.

Smartphones only made this worse, people who had no access to even basic computers now are plugged in to the web as a whole. See: Worldstar.

we live in a better world than before dont we