This thing

So neither I nor any of my coworkers can figure out what this is. Does anyone have any ideas?

Zoroastrianism

Sieg Heil Mr. kettleball JIhadist! May you travel in peace.

zoroastrianism

Zoroastrianism. The first recorded religion

Zoroastrian Symbol

Do you even CK II bro?

That is a Faravahar guardian spirit

Zoroastrianism, one of the oldest monotheistic religions. Followers of Zoroaster are the most philanthropic of any other religion. The world would be a better place if we were all Zoroastrians.

PS. They got BTFO by Islam and America has the largest population of them than any country.

Also, Freddie Mercury was born to Zoroastrian parents.

Zorofaggism

That is the great Zoroaster perched upon his animal of spirit

*the oldest monotheistic religion
fix it. good post m8

Zoroastrianian, that's a farvahar or however you spell it. Really interesting religion, it's the basis of all Abrahamic religions today suprisingly. Based Iranbros.

Fatties are retarded

You and your coworkers are nigger level retards.

It's the symbol of Zoroastrianism, the religion of pyromania and sister-fucking.

God damn the NWO makes young people retarded.

Ahura Mazda.
How can we improve public education?

Looks like that Zoroastrian thing. Hyundai or some shit.

come back persian man and put the muzzies into the tower of silence

cambyses ii did everything wrong

Zoroastrian. They got wiped out by Islam. They were very similar to Christianity.
>good God/ bad God. We must fight for good God.

Can we put together a Zoroastrianism general? Have a nice talk over some nice fire?

Zoroastrianism revival when?

first true aryan religion

As everyone said, it's a symbol for Zoroastrianism, the religion of Iran before Islam. The person who put it there is more like an Iranian of muslim background as its become a symbol for Iranian pride. Zoroastrians tend to be meek and don't flaunt their religion, a cultural adaptation having been an on and off persecuted minority for over a millennium.

I'm not Zoroastrian but I've traveled their holy sites in Iran and my babysitters were Zoroastrians. They're stereotyped as polite, well mannered and extremely honest people.

Pre-Islamic Iran. Zoroastrian symbol.

The bearers are probably Iranian immigrants.

Are you stupid or something?

I'm down. The pope is a fucking cuck. Thinking about getting back into Gnosticism but a lot of that is completely cucked as well.

Are you free next thursday?

I thought that was supposed to be the annunaki. The wings apparently implied they could fly, or came from the heavens, or whatever...

pic related...

Literally never. You have to be born into the religion by having a practicing father. So unless you can find yourself a new dad and be reborn you can't join their secret club.

for fuck sake, OP..........

It'll never happen ever. Iranian Zoroastrians technically allow converts but they don't want them. They see other Iranians as foreigners. They're extremely secretive and withdrawn as a society. The community is growing in Iran again but it's not through conversions, its big families.

wut no

It's a crude Nedic interpretation of an average Dwemer

That's the case with the Parsi community in India but the Iranian Zoroastrians technically allow converts. In reality they don't want it though, they want to be left alone

roach what ?

Turn off the TV fellow burger

Infidels will be genocided.

>this one angry roach keeps shitposting about islam

its not working just go play civ or something

This

Love that answer. You, good sir, are setting the right priorities.

I don't blame them. Mass conversions has turned every religion to shit.
Christianity is now full of shit skins and cucks, Mormonism has lost all of it conviction, Islam now has transgendered anglos masquerading as the devout, and Buddhism is full of smelly hippies that don't want to remove kebab (unlike the proper Burmese).

>civ
shit game for retards.

Here have a (you) turkey.

Reviving Zoroastrianism seems the only option to me

It should die a noble death than be put on life support through the conversion of autists on some forum, and worse the possible conversion of cucks and celebrities.

try

bye

as an Iranian I really don't want the community to go extinct but if they allow converts they'll have their faith diluted. I wish Iran would grant the Zoroastrians their own city to run themselves. Possibly Yazd. I traveled there earlier in the year and saw their fire temple, visited one of their temples of silence, saw the pre-islamic castles around town etc. it's a little heart breaking to learn what they've gone through over the years but astonishing as to how they've continued to survive.

It is a birded merchant mutant, very terrible.

They come swooping down out of nowhere to steal your shekels when you least expect it.

They are also known to peck the eyes out of invalids and people to fat to move.

You're just jealous that other religious are getting more positive spotlight than your shitty autism club

this is obvioisly some hate symbol. cant u tell nazi eagle wings?!!!!