Sup Forums and the right fell for this guy's fake news for months until he was proven a bullshit artist and forced to...

Sup Forums and the right fell for this guy's fake news for months until he was proven a bullshit artist and forced to hand over the raw tapes when he got indicted for wiretapping a democratic senator's office.

His fake news shut down a lawful organization which helped small businesses and conservatives made no attempt whatsoever to apologize or reverse their actions.

So I just want you to know that every time you accuse the left of fake news, I picture you guys on the edge of your seats falling for a slimy faggot in a pimp suit telling you fantasies that you bought hook, line, and stinker.

tbqh i always thought this potato nigger was suspect.

>angry lefty spewing bullshit so extraordinarily bullshitty that he doesn't even attempt to hide behind fake sources

How's everyone's day going? Just got back from a part-time job interview as a dog walker, and about to go on a run.

Fuck off kike

..what? OKeef is kill?

Can't wait for his next release, we know all you leftists are sum

>Anything that makes a liberal look bad is conveniently for them just fake even if it's straight from their fucking mouths.

is that boston or what

>O'Keefe literally went to jail
>burger still claims it's bullshit

Enjoy your fake news.

O'Keefe was never real news. Not even once.

>I LOVE BLACK COCK
>"I'm not gay shut up"

There was nothing fake about a few of the exchanges where he had an uncut segment of people discussing their responsibility for certain things and things they planned to do in the future.

I'll agree that some of the other things probably are leaps to conclusions based on disconnected exchanges, but the 'bird dogging' stuff was definitive.

Anyone with some honesty could atleast admit this much.

I thought it was Cambridge. I didn't take that photo, just thought it looked comfy as heck.

Nice thread, very informative full of sources ad in depth research

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

He lied to the American public that he went into that office dressed as a pimp with a whore on his arm and got a loan even after claiming that he told the man he was using the money for a whorehouse.

O'Keefe is, by the literal definition, the fakest news you will ever come across. And he went to jail, because his autism knows no bounds.

>he needs a source about what O'Keefe did

What are you, 16?

>wiretapping
>fake news
So you accuse him of illegal wiretapping then say it's fake news. Just complete shit thread with bonus shit.

(OP) #
Nice thread, very informative full of sources ad in depth research

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

>>O'Keefe literally went to jail
So did Dinesh D'souza, he's still /ourpoo/

It's two completely different stories you fucking dolt.

ACORN wasn't wiretapping, ACORN was him being a lying sack of shit. It wasn't until he wiretapped a senator's office that he made a plea deal to give up his evidence from the first thing, proving he was a fraud, to reduce his sentence.

He went to jail for the previous video. Not great but doesn't change the fact that he got libtards on cam saying stupid shit. Until they arrest him again, and show us video evidence of libtards not being slimy assholes, which is literally impossible, I don't give a fuck. Now fuck off.

>O'Keefe destroyed Democrats
>OMG HE'S FAKE NEWS

Yeah, nah, you cunt, I'm sure you're still watching (((CNN))) and believing it to be real.

Maybe you should just shoot yourself in the face.

He's fake news. You're admitting that you partake in fake news.

You're what's wrong with the world.

He destroyed a lawful organization which had done no wrong and damaged countless small businesses from getting loans.

Even Mike Flynn has more credibility right now than O'Keefe.

The only thing I woudl shoot is your mother for giving birth to you.

It's literally libtards on hidden cam saying stupid shit. How is that fake news?

Mainstream media downplaying Hillary's scandals and focusing on sensational click bait is fake news. Fuck off no one here gives a fuck.

Do you intentionally not read the thread so that you can respond ignorantly?

He put on a pimp suit. He dressed a woman as a hooker. He stood outside the ACORN office and filmed himself saying that he went inside, dressed like this, and asked for a loan for a whorehouse. He then turned the camera off, took the clothes off, dressed respectably, and went inside and talked to someone. He filmed selective answers. He edited this together and made everyone flip their shit, and defunded ACORN.

When he was forced to give up his tapes, which he was too stupid to have destroyed, they found that he had lied about literally everything.

Yeah I know about that, but that doesn't change the fact that he got dnc libtards on cam admitting to ripping up ballots and other shit. Are you saying they were in on it too? Stupid donkey.

There is literally no proof of anything he said. O'Keefe has destroyed his credibility and proven he'll go to any length to discredit liberals, even go to jail for it. And not even for real stories, but for totally made up bullshit.

Anyone who still gives him the time of day are only doing themselves a disservice.

What do you mean? The beta asian kid is bragging about how he ripped up 20 ballots. Maybe it's not true cause he's beta but then the hidden cam goes to talk to his supervisor and pretends he ripped a ballot and the guy says it's fine don't make it a habit. Again, are these guys all actors?

umm indicted isn't a word sweetie, did you mean to say convicted???

>are these all actors

You tell me. Look at everything I said in this thread, a guy willing to risk serving serious prison time for wiretapping senators or inventing totally fabricated stories, and you tell me whether that guy would totally script a conversation on camera.

Even the name of his "news" organization is an indication that it's fake. Nobody claims to be the truth unless they're the opposite.

kill yourself retard, you purveyor of fake news, never come back to this website

>9 posts by OP
>not a single source

Wow, really activates my almonds.

Get raped by a muslim.

Nobody thinks this guy is legit they just know he might make a video that can be used to fuck lefties

agreed, o'keefe is fake news. what real news can you provide instead OP? i need something truthful and objective to help me learn about how the world really works