Harvard is holding a blacks only graduation ceremony in order to "celebrate Harvard’s black excellence and black...

Harvard is holding a blacks only graduation ceremony in order to "celebrate Harvard’s black excellence and black brilliance."

Are blacks actually trying to segregate themselves, after all the hard work their ancestors put into obtaining civil rights?

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/05/08/black-grad-students-harvard-hold-own-commencement-ceremony/6tGHbUjyz8vLvDNVZwzidL/story.html

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with black people? it's kinda creepy

I couldn't tell you, go make a thread about it.

>A picture of the whole harvard black graduation class of 2017

Lost property, it's like losing your keys to your tractor.

Got me fucking good

TFW Harvard was a pastor school

>Liberals giving niggers a special ceremony for doing something that white people consider completely normal

When will this meme end?

Blacks are smart enough to get to Harvard?
Guess college degrees mean nothing anymore

Top schools don't mean anything anymore. They accept minorities (just not Asians) in the name of diversity.

Notice how they all major in something bullshit not STEM. If anything it's disrespectful and racist to accept someone with lower test scores because of race, but you know liberalism..

Harvard has what is called the "happy bottom quarter" in which they replaced hardworking students that qualified to enter with athletes in order to make those at the bottom "feel better about themselves." This is supposedly because those who couldn't outperform their peers would drop out or feel inadequate. What this really did was remove opportunities for hard working students, and gave free seats to blacks who could give a shit less about grades and just want to play sports.

as an immigrant, pol, ask me from who did I learn about the n word and the j word.

I wouldnt be surprised.
Oxford starting using the pronouns "ze, zu, ect ect".
This is why I learned a trade instead

We are truly witnessing the end of common sense and rationality.

I hope they are successful.

Americans must be really stupid... Harvard's hardest math course is the same as the standard here is ...

I am 100% ok with blacks self-segregating as long as I don't have to pay for it

Not so stupid as to let in over a million refuges, and allow them to take over our own Country lmfao

I didn't know Harvard had a basketball program

Oh? What about all descendants of begro slaves? Pretty sure their ancestors were brought in by you guys. And all the Mexican borderhoppers...

kek

Fuck you nigger

Except we didn't pay them to work, and they created profit for us and not a deficit. Sure, you could argue that they now leech on the system, but the same argument would have to be made for women. In terms of illegals, we managed to elect a president who is going to take care of them, and empower the right people.

MAGA

>Math 55 is standard in Germany

Doubt it.

Thanks burgers, now i dont feel so bad about my country's most prestigious university being 200th or something on world's best unis list

This ironic thing is that this was probably by request of the white liberal students so they didn't have any blacks at their own ceremony.

imagine the outrage if someone wanted a "whites only" ceremony.

>after all the hard work their ancestors put into obtaining civil rights?
who gives a fuck they are niggers

Same reason cancer patients are obsessed with cancer.

Please let them. We don't need degenerate genes contaminating our supreme anglo genes.

Segregation is the only way they can find to not be reminded of their inferiority of a daily basis.

Fucking kek

Keked hard. Dzyankuy, kurwa.

Idc let them segregate themselves then we don't have to get our hands dirty.

Leaf, their more respected than you will ever be... Which makes you feel butt hurt.
A common jealous trait...blacks also suffer this weakness.
Obviously most of these subjects are based black men, but some are likely to be, or turn out to be, the evil nigger...
Leaf, you need to stop ducking muricas cock...fucking leaf traitors...

it's been over 100 years but my people are still haunted by the trauma of having our slaves stolen from us

we have to remember our history or we are doomed to repeat it

>The fuck is this piece o' paper?

>.fucking leaf traitors...
last I checked we were still under the Queen and in the Commonwealth. Get fucked Ackmed

>MAGA

>>>/plebbit/

Nobody has given you a real response, so I will.

I think that black people are starting to realize that segregation has benefits. In education, surrounding yourself with successful people who look like you is beneficial to a child's development. In colleges, schools with black-only clubs, study groups, etc also have higher rates of black graduation.

Diverse schools, especially high schools, often have a "tracking" problem. Tracking is putting students who look similar in similar classes, regardless of ability. For example, dumb Asians are put in AP/IB courses, smart black kids are put in regular or remedial courses. Ethnically homogeneous classrooms and schools eliminate this problem that even liberal schools struggle with.

The more I read about education, the more I think segregation might be the solution. The main issue in segregated schools was that black schools received dog shit funding. If schools can segregate while still having equal funding/high standards, we may see a benefit for everyone.

You're welcome, Bill.

Black "people" do no thave a right to realize anything in white countries.

They must be deported. End of story.

It's like complaining about buying Mass Effect Andromeda, despite bad reviews from past users, but you can't return it because you lost the receipt