Avocado Woman Is /OurGal/

/OurGal/, Avocado Woman stands up to freedom of speech and BTFO Muslim woman at a Trader Joe's.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHnY5_9iHNw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpDz6xUjYGo
youtube.com/watch?v=EguU2xITmtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn that side boob

False flag.

>what set you off? Obama?

>white
>racist without logic
>shops at some low class grocery store
If this is /yourgirl/ you need /yournoose/, racist fucks.

these low tier bants.

>she has a whole cart for one bag of avocados
women

This is fake as fuck

>BTFO

wow you must be one hell of a limp wristed faggot if thats your impression of this
>sage

she was once a looker now she's just an old hooker.

hhhnngh

This was 100% staged by the left to try to make America more accepting of Muslims.
>a cart for a bag of avocados
>she keeps looking at the camera
>Says random shit like "obamas not in office"

This is going to blue pill hundreds if not thousand of normies.

>If this is /yourgirl/ you need /yournoose/, racist fucks.
can't wait to cuck her husband

honestly i just want to see that overgrown boob bust out of that sweater and do a dopey boob wobble

She definitely is /Ourgal/. Shes retarded, uneducated, ignorant and blatantly confrontational with a bonus of a mental problem

Get the fuck out, commie nigger scumfucks

>b-but false flag cuck maga!
>no one that supports my ideas can possibly be a fucking idiot

Sending reinforcements

This. The part "Obamas going to be in jail in the future" is especially suspect.

Anyone that's already redpilled about his wrong doings knows that he'll never step foot in jail or prison. Also, no one who cares about the country would be shopping at Traitor Joe's

>racist fucks

That's not an insult here, user.

>faggot merkel cocksucker talking shit
nah, go choke on a saurkraut you fat pasty fuck

Trader Joes is not some low class grocery store you snow faggot.

You take that back RIGHT FUCK NOW.
Trader Joe's is a national treasure.

It's about 50/50. Fucking idiots exist, but there's also so many hoaxes that this could easily be staged.

We got a faggot leaf in this thread

Yeah? Do you shit your pants in that one too you low class fuck?

Please suck start a shotgun, you are useless to society.

With the exception of national beers and wines that they carry, everything there is imported.

Can someone explain what actually happened? Why did the sand nigger go so upidy about?

those titties tho

Muhammad was a thief, murderer, rapist, and terrorist. He is also the ideal role model and prophet for muslims... No wonder nobody likes them.

She probably tried cutting in front of the woman, and the woman wasn't having any of it, and stood her ground. Girl with the camera probably said something really nasty, other woman reacts "what did you say", and the girl pulls out her phone and starts recording, likely with a snarky look on her face, waiting for the woman to react poorly, but on her terms, for the camera.

Typical profesional victim shit.

>racist fucks
oh no i'm devastated.
you're a faggot

Of course Twitter will defend her.

>mudslime in hajib lets white lady in front of her because she's only buying a bag of avocados
>white lady notices mudslime woman in full retard black garb
>white lady makes a comment about it
>hajib girl whips out phone and starts virtue signaling about muh muslims
>"I shouldn't have let you in front of me"
>"they should have let you into the country"

Hilarity ensues.

Anyone have any leads on the camel fucker that recorded it?

>video gives no context
>Trader Joe's is high class
Your IQ is showing

So the white lady is in the wrong? I hate sand monkeys as much as the next guy but seems like the white woman was the agressor

The woman wouldn't have spilt her vitriol all over the place, unless she was some how provoked.

Yes, she appears to be an American.

Of course she wasn't provoked, middle aged white women are passive-aggressive cunts 9/10 times who never expect to get called out on their shit.

Ill just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=cpDz6xUjYGo

jesus fucking roastie

>american

Bro, it sounds like you have some unresolved issues with your mom that you probably need to work through.

mostly prepackaged or frozen garbage

Fucking women. That was cringey. No class about that trashy woman, sorry.

actually the opposite happened white lady cut in front of the girl and proceeded to talk shit

Cool, do you have the footage of that? Because I'd love to have my worldview challenged

Thats right! White people are evil and racist! She just needed some BBC goy. Dont you want to make your women happy goy?

THANK YOU BASED UPSIDE DOWN MAN

Well
That
Escalated
Quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=EguU2xITmtA

Trader Joe's USED to sell and buy a lot of local products, but 99% of what they sell today is all imported

>A one minute argument with 2 nobodies is now national news

So this is fucking viral but that video with the nigger slamming an old lady to the ground is getting buried in the mud?????

Oh
For
Fucks
Sake

>>shops at some low class grocery store
If you want to troll liberals Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are the places to go.

>Trader Joe's is a national treasure.
t. AIDS patient

>muh frozen dinners
pleb

>Washington DC area
>where even Fox News is extremely liberal

You forgot pedo

Pretty much

This, she's pretty stupid for doing that. It's like running into a ghetto during picnic hour and shouting out nigger as loud as possible.

So everyone who is openly conservative is now a liberal plant? I doubt it.

People are sick of the PC, it doesn't surprise me that even some moderate suburban mom would say shit like this. Seeing ME women running around in garbage bags can even make white women uncomfortable.

You are unfamiliar with Trader Joe's?

I think you nailed it. that said, I can't imagine getting into a real life confrontation with some stranger. camera phones will ruin your life with the quickness

This smells like a hoax. And it was originally uploaded by a comedian.

I work at Trader Joes in the worst east coast city.

AMA

Most likely scenario is white women felt entitled to get in front in line since she had only one item.

People have gotten pissy with me before because I don't recognize this privilege.

there is no greater force of Evil than bitter middle-aged white women.
if you have to deal with them regularly, you will know this. they are full of hatred because the think the world no longer values them, because the world no longer values them.

they think they should be on a pedal stool because they spat out a kid 15 years ago.

She's a white nigger

They usually attack unprovoked

how pozzed are your customers?

Customers are mostly basketball americans with EBT and rich old white women. Take a guess.

My coworkers are the fucking worst.

Think of every SJW you've ever seen making videos on the internet. I work with them.

Halp....

This. It's so fucking infuriating.

have you sent it to any news agencies? because I'm sure they would run it if they knew about it. protip: send it to fox.

You aren't wrong about this at all holy fuck

>Trader Joe's is low class
What is this cum hole even talking about?

100% accurate

Bitches goina bitch

haha btfo.

>obama's not in office any more

making fun of hijabs is never wrong you spineless faggot

Agreed. Also not utilizing self checkout.

Fuck these captchas.

Lmao, white people are fucking crazy. All this change is fucking with their heads. They can't take it.

God I wish she was my mom.

Bet she makes a mean guac.

>This is a milf in the UK

Whole video was awkward and literally nothing.

>This is the video I heard people talking about all day
That's it?

>milf

>Muslim basing