Moving on from racism and antisemitism

So this is the infamous Sup Forums that everyone is talking about.

The racism here is abhorrent really, being Jewish I have a pretty in depth understanding of just how abhorrent racism really is.

How can we make this board not racist anymore? Let's face it, racism seperates us and divides us, we need to be unified to be strong together. United we stand, divided we fall.

The anti muslim and anti black rhetoric here is a problem because (and believe me i see this EVERYWHERE now) isolated incidents that are done by an extreme minority of people are used to describe an entire popuation of people. I mean do you really think 100% of blacks and muslims are criminals and terrorists? That's just outrageous!

My ancestors survived the holocaust, and let me be the one to remind you all that systematic extermination of a group of people is exactly where this kind of thinking leads to. Imagine if it were 6 million of your people...think about that.

We all bleed red, whether black, white, muslim, jewish, hispanic, so at the end of the day, we're all equal.

Not all blacks are criminals
Not all muslims are terrorists
Being gay or transgender isn't a mental disorder
Respect other peoples cultures
Not everyone is a white nazi, there are others on this planet too you know, its better if we all just learn how to get along and move on with our lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hknXAVX3BP4
youtube.com/watch?v=fy5FRr1ScAk
youtube.com/watch?v=2E1hFF0Ubbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get lost kike.

6 million wasn't nearly enough, given that you and your kind still breath.

Why hello there.

According to the DSM-V, being transgender is a mental disorder

Racism doesn't exist here, only expressions of it does. Everybody has a Right to express themselves freely in the country I live in and on this board too. You can deal with it like a rational adult and not get upset about it because it's just words on a screen. You have a right to say anything, but to be heard and anything more along those lines is actually a privilege. Don't abuse it.

>My ancestors survived the holocaust,

WOW!!! You guys are just insensitive jerks, that kind of rhetoric is exactly the problem im talking about. Disgusting! Shame on yourselves! Get help!

You should be more respectful of other cultures.

Oh man, we've never heard any of that before! It's all so simple! Thank you liberal saint for showing us the error of our wicked ways. Dumb fuck.

Gas yourself.

You seem lost, do you know where you are?

White power

WTF i love jewish people now

Yes, mom.

op this Grow up if you're an adult and work a 9 hour job. Words shouldn't offend you.

Why don't jews want (((diversity))) for Israel?

Oh wait, that's right it is a jewish machination to bring down Europeans and thus enslave the world.

I agree. We need to stop the racism and unite against humanity's common enemy, the Jew.

Bro, do you accept the divinity of Christ?

I was falling for it until you stopped reddit spacing
4/10 haven't seen this pasta before

>Being gay or transgender isn't a mental disorder

fuck kikes, worst people

>zixgorillian

SEIG HIEL!!!!!

Im actually a full time student working on my future.

wtf I love worthless shitskins now

I'd rather fall than stand with a DIRTY JEW

>its better if we all just learn how to get along and move on with our lives.
it's hard to do that with you insane kikes around

Oy vey, annuda shoah.

How much do we goyims need to pay this time?

One thing is nice about living in a frozen wasteland, no kikes around.

What does your future hold, heeb?

Wow! Are you trying to imply 6 million jewish people weren't systematically exterminated? Read a history book and get back to me!

/thread

to;dr
gas yourself you filthy kike

ok, back to plebit now

There's the small matter of the foreskin you owe me. Once it's back in place we can discuss making amends.

you mean the 6 trilions...

Blacks aren't criminals, niggers are.

Im majoring in media studies with a minor in sociology.

Fuck off. You belong in an oven you culture subverting kike

kek you think there's no kikes involved in your oil rich country. bless your little heart

>what is the oslo accords

maybe...maybe start there?

GET OFF OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING KIKE

Try again

fuck off
the holocaust never happened, there were no deadly gas chambers.
the jews are trying to destroy the european people
war is coming if you faggots don't back off from this multiculti hellhole.
killing is preferable to communism.

Sorry that reply was meant for
cut me a break

gas yourself burger .|.

so jews are a race?

Enjoy being in debt faggot.

t. Engineer

you will die kike filth

This.

I dont need jewish tricks, kid. I can take you head on with my katana. Me and my katana (I named him Hiroshima) will drop a bomb on your face before you even know who teleported behind you. All I need to do is put on my headphones and I go into overdrive. You are WEAK.. You cannot tolerate pain without enduring it..Heh..be ready, kid. youtube.com/watch?v=hknXAVX3BP4

kill yourself shill

Lol.

Kikes not welcome

You mad, kike?

Idiots, it's obvious that's an old fag pretending to be a new fag after the john oliver show shilled this site.

Saged!

>Not everyone is a white nazi
Shame. World would be so much better if they were.

underrated post

The ignorance in your post! Jews were being systematically exterminated and you're just going to go against LITERALLY every renown historian and scholar who agrees with this! This isn't 1946 the truth has become pretty much clear now with all the evidence we have. The hair, the shoes, mass graves, and what does your argument have? "It didnt happen"

Yeah.

Okay.

Whatever you say.

Kill yourself sand nigger

No it's just being plain expendable.

>being Jewish I have a pretty in depth understanding of just how abhorrent racism really is.

I bet as your clan have been the biggest slavers in history.

imagine how peaceful current world would be without kikes, arabs and niggers
one can only dream

FAG

This

lmao asking Sup Forums not to be racist is like asking a dog not to bark

holocaust 2.0 coming soon

THE SHOES

>Not all blacks are criminals
A lot are, it needs to be addressed
>Not all muslims are terrorists
>Being gay or transgender isn't a mental disorder
>Respect other peoples cultures
Sure, as long as they stay in their homelands and don't attempt to mass immigrate.
POL stands for Politically Incorrect. Don't like to face uncomfortable realities? Don't have a dark sense of humor? Then Leave.

OP's " Resistance "

Fuck off kike

First you get the niggers and whites under your thumb and now you're trying to turn us beans into another group of niggers?

I hate that more and more beans are adopting the nigger culture you fags love to propagate, its bad enough that a lot of us are already criminals, why do ya have to aggravate it with nigger culture?

Fuck you, I hope you get gassed civic nationalist kike

THE SHOES

how much of a faggot can you be

>not all muslims are terrorist
>not all niggers are criminals
>being a fag or trannie isnt a mental disorder

fuck off faggot

No religious authority will be my master. Ill eat the bodies of your faithful before I bow to any of you.

dude it never happened, if you get out of your commi mind and take a look at our arguments you could see the truth, but you are just a usefull idiot you repeat what you marxist professor says to get your go GOYM points.

WINNER!!!!

Pic related

>transgender isn't a mental disorder
Why is it being paid for by the taxpayer and was re-listed as a mental disorder after lobbying because these sick fuckers want free handouts then?

Shut up, kid. I could mop the floor with you and your kind. IN ONE FELL SWOOP. My inner demon can slay you like the horrid creature you are. Prepare yourself for the oncoming slaughter, child. youtube.com/watch?v=fy5FRr1ScAk

>We all bleed red
Chimps bleed red, dogs bleed red, rats bleed red...

>Survived holocaust
My ancestors survived a holocaust too faggot - in the Ukraine - and it was perpetrated by the Soviet Jews. Where is the outrage for anti-whiteism in contemporary discourse?
These nat soc guys exist because of the double standard and hate put on any whites that want to exist and preserve their culture. Once they worked out that they were guilty anyway - they think fuck it - you call me a nazi, I am a fucking nazi.

Only the power of Kem can heal these racial divisions

youtube.com/watch?v=2E1hFF0Ubbo

Sing along guys

Y does that have so many views.

Wow a man from Poland saying this? I'm guessing that's what the flags are for? I'm not the least bit of surprised, i went to aushwitz once, to see the tragic history of my ancestors, and there was a group of poles laughing when the tour guide was explaining to us how the jews were led into shower rooms and then gassed from above. They were in my group the whole tour, and they laughed and smirked the whole time, i couldn't understand what they were saying but it was like they didn't believe it at all. Not surprised at all!!!!!!

Your political correct viewpoint is just utopic. You know that races do have great differences among themselves, and everyone should be aware of them.

2/5 bait, did not bite.

>Wow a man from Poland saying this?
how dare you assume my gender you bigoted sexist

you shitlord antisemite are you trying to downplay the holocaust 30 million jews died not 6

Ahem.

Shit, have you read the fucking Talmud? It's the most racist ideology in the world, and you have the fucking nerve to ask non-Jews to refrain from fucking racism? Are you fucking serious? As the Jew dominates media entertainment government and finance and has the world in a usury death grip, you call for tolerance? Why don't you start with an apology, and then take your tolerance pist and put it up your ass.

isaac, kike, go away. dead jews are funny, always will be. you and your kind will be hated forever.

Why is it kikes always beg for leniency at the slightest bit of opposition? You people are pathetic

>The hair, the shoes

I know I'm far gone when reading this actually ellicits an unexpected laugh from me.

I feel bad for real life nice jewish boys™ who post here thinking it's a normal forum, and half the response assumes he's bait, the other half don't care and just unload on der Jude... Either way he gets hit hard right out of the gate lol

SHUT IT DOWN

If (numbers) etc, but why? Was it not due to the fact of kikes sucking blood of host nations?

As proud Polska and seeing what the Cold War Polish Refugees went through. Their ancient kindgom falling, World Wars and anything of the Marxist/White Genocide has hardened them.

Them being the lead charge against the EU's policies, having a 500,000 white baby boom through government program. Taking in no Muzzies and seeing how all the OTHER whites being slaughtered when they regained their country.

Poland has alot of allies NATO or NOT, they are stronger than ever and nothing will have an easy time pushing them around.