Let's have a retarded lefties thread... Found this nutbag on my facebook feed... How she got there, I do not know

Let's have a retarded lefties thread... Found this nutbag on my facebook feed... How she got there, I do not know.

>2

>3

>4 She's a wordy cunt, isn't she?

>5

here's a classic one

> *Trigger warning*
Is a far as I read.

>facebook feed
At least get something better. It's too easy to find low hanging fruit from either side on facebook.

Fucking kek. I thought getting a job was supposed to be hard these days. But they seem to have hired a literal retard.

>This definitely happened

this one is from the time when the russian embassy in the uk twitted pepe the frog

ITS THAT GODDAMN DRUMPFS FAULT!

I'm saving this in my reaction folder as 'liberal warface'

Not only is this untrue, I have a feeling she's writing erotic fiction for herself.

>from super bowl

>Let's have a retarded lefties thread

Just turn on the tv.

DRUUUUUMPF!

Virtue signaling status:
[_] Outraged
[_] Morally Outraged
[_] Literally Shaking in Anger and Outrage
[_] Literally and Figuratively Outraged and Shaking
[_] Deeply Outraged at This Injustice and Shaking
[_] Outraged and Offering Prayers and Upboats for your Predicament

Fair enough... but this mouthy cunt deserves to be a meme.

Last year I looked up some of my childhood friends, she used to be a beautiful blonde mormon, she's like the fucking poster child for why feminism is fucking cancer.

>things that never happened!

And that sluts name?

Albert Einstein.

Because you're afraid of getting triggered?

At first its more or less credible to an extant, but they always have to coat it EXTRA THICK as if it would make the story more believable.

I mean really, ''how scared are you, you black bitch''... Nobody would ever say such a fucking thing, especially around niggers. Everything after is pure fanfiction, girl has a persecution complex.

Was just harvesting some stuff today. Eeugh.

>fuck yeah venezuela!

fyv 1/4

fyv 2/4

fyv 3/4

Virtue signalling like this is what put me off 3/4 of my friends.

In the real world they act like Sup Forums but on FB they are all competing for who can get the most likes from saying the most cringy SJW shit.

Even my "racist" mates act like this on FB.

Be like me Sup Forums and start calling your friends out on the virtue signalling. They stop doing it when they realise it makes them look like whinging girls and other men think its gay.

Lol, she just ignores the one guy pointing out the inanity of her posting.

fyv 4/4

gee this story totally isn't FAKE AND GAY at all

MDE NEVER DIES

Oh now there's a real epic meme

I think she and her boyfriend definitely got their asses beat and told to leave. I wonder what the fuck she did that she needs to lie about the rest of it though.

Lol based negress.

>cant remember their faces
>wall of text with quotes

Ya, this didnt happen

kek good story user. I enjoy commie tears!

Couldn't she at least hit herself a little before lying about getting beat up?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm sorry for abandoning you daughter. I realize life is rough in your transition to bird. You'll make it, though.

she looks like she has down syndrome

I can see why niggers would try to flirt with her.

>you fucking dirty KIKES, you haven't suffered at all compared to womyn!!

Pure fantasy. Either that, or she went to a party with niggers. Not even bottom of the barrel white trash scum would pull that.

I'll take "things that didn't happen" for $400.

I kept skipping around and had to double check that he just didn't copy/paste a few times.

I've never seen so much saying so little.

>When you're so tremendously butthurt that people don't agree with you on the internet that you write a literal essay on just how ass ravaged you are.

Either is accurate for me

A woman who had plans to marry me found herself volunteering for the 'rape crisis hotline' while at Cal Berkeley working on a PHD in Psych.
And then everything went sideways.

>mfw I share the same fetish as Dobson and this dork
Well, better lie awake in bed and not use my hands for anything at all tonight

Found an sjw on my facebook feed, trips decides what I comment

Is that a tranny??

Unironically fuck the Pats, even if their asspain is wonderful its not much of a consolation prize

Yep. Can't take that shit seriously.

didn't even read through img related completely and determined that:
>bump
moar of this pls.

Celts.