>15 sample size

O I am laffin

WE
WUZ
WEIGHT LIFTAAAHS MUHFUGGA

>can run a little faster
>can't get out of the stone age

I think I'll just stick with white and ride a bike

Didn't we know this already? We literally bred them for years to be farm equiptment

also this

Hi Sharia-Blue...have you beheaded a shitskin today?

The reason there's less genetic variation among Europeans, is because we evolved and got rid of the useless genetics traits that are keeping niggers down.

>analyzing 20 people
lol, are you shitting me

>BUT NEVER FORGET RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT TOO!

Yall some dumb motherfuckers, Africans in general have the highest genetic diversity due to them being the first humans, All the other races migrated out of Africa into smaller groups leading to a decrease in diverse genetics. LOL at the people ITT thinking this is stating blacks are stronger strength wise, when they strength they mean genetic diversity. You fucking under 18 afraid of the black man, racists. Get your facts together, and stop hating yourself

>Whites Genetically Smarter Than Blacks, Study Finds
Sup Forums is always rig-

>20 people represent an entire species

Germany dominated the 1936 Olympics just putting that out there

MFW i'm not an insecure white boy under 6 foot with a little dick who blames blacks for my inferiority. News flash guys i'm white as they get 6'2 blonde, blue eyes, 7 inch dick. So Basically you're just degenerates jealous of alphas in all races. Stay mad manlets

umm no sweetie actually we're all the same, all humans are equal in every way

Calm down kid.

White and asians dominate strongman competitions.

Blacks looks bigger due to their skin tone, but they aren't.

Meme shit. Blacks are perceived as more intimidating because they are less intelligent and unpredictable. If you see more than two blacks congregating gtfo immediately because somebody could be attacked any moment.

>sample size of less than 100 people
>legitamate
>also on Fox News
Yeah okay what the fuck is this bait

DELETE THIS

>be black
>stay in Africa
>low strength
>hunt every day for food and walk miles to water
>evolve muscles to hunt and walk better
vs
>be white
>move up north
>low strength
>evolve brain
>create tools to hunt and feed ourselves with
>create clothing
>create houses
>no need for raw strength
makes u think

>white boy deluding himself

Blacks have more native testosterone because they grow up In shitty fatherless neighborhoods

Not an argument what do i expect from a fucking leaf...the rake is coming

You missed the followup story where a Russian tycoon bought it, then invited him to dinner so he could give it back.

U just described me senpai

niggers are all fucking clones they're exactly the same

Que someone posting that picture with all the World's Strongest Man competition winners as European

Sigh. Learn to read, assholes. "Genetically weaker" is being horribly misused by this shit-tier journalist...when in fact, they mean "genetic variation" for a given set of studied gene markers. A more honest interpretation would be: Caucasians are more closely linked and related to one another than dindus.

PS - Yes, the sample size is shit.

Yea I save that feel good part for when that image triggers people

400 years of selective breeding like farm animals and they won't even thank us

Lol what part of genetic diversity is strength? Does it make horses stronger that they're able to breed with donkeys?

can we find out what blacks are genetically inferior at now?

Duh. That's why you don't see white people in the NBA.

I wouldn't be surprised. We stopped hunting a few 100thousand years ago and started using tools. Last couple of centuries we've been blowing each other up.

Nikkers on the other hand are still hunting.

Amazing how hypocritical the globalists are. It makes me sick to my stomach.

This is laughably incorrect. There was no genetic diversity in sub-Saharan Africa. They literally evolved isolated from the rest of the world for thousands of years, and if you look at Africa today there is still huge amounts of inbreeding. Of course they cherry-picked their test subjects. fucking 35 people determine the traits for the entirety of two races. The fucking media isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

>20 person sample size
>not mentioning that African Americans were artificially bred to be strong by their plantation owners

They're going to have to do better than this.

I guess it's not that fair to you guys that there is a swimming part

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Summer_Olympics

Yes having a diverse gene pool is a strength, go ask the inbred families in Alabama if decreasing diversity is a good thing, the bit about the horse and donkey just is imbecilic not sure how to respond to that.

blacks have more genetic diversity than avocados too
stop the hate
eat the blacks

Let me ask, are you fucking stupid?

Bill Burr has a great bit about how Hitler had this vision of creating a superior race, and then the USA dominated the 1936 olympics because we accidentally selectively bred an athletically superior race

>1/4 white mutts show more genetic diversity
>that sample size
whew

>Jews genetically weaker than Blacks, Study Finds

>sample size of one
the "science" just keeps on coming

>americuck "science"

Well American blacks were bred for these traits. White slave owners literally hand selected their evolution, and created them into what they are today.

Big nose for oxygen intake during hard work. Heavy sweat ability for cooling off to maintain longer work hours. And the best physical fitness condition we could get. Unfortunately we did not select them for intelligence.

Except the new African arrivals, Somalians in particular are pretty scraggly and weak.

Blacks have high-twitch muscle fibers that make them run quicker.
But running fast doesn't equate to strength.
Niggers are good athletes, but they aren't strong.

Germany won 36 more metals user

Because the term "black" is an arbitrary label to everyone in Africa who could be put in any number of different racial groups. If you put donkeys and horses in the same group like we do blacks just because mules exist, it doesn't change the strength of horses.

Niggers are inferior in every way. Always will be.

Show me 1 nigger that is superior to a white man at powerlifting or strongman competitions.

That caption. My sides.

Top tier comfy story

ashkenazim btfo by african diversity once and for all

I think his name was hamarabi

>ask the inbred families in Alabama
I'd rather not deal with blacks.

Blacks are the stronge....

>20 """white""" Americans from New York and 15 American nigs
oh

But race is a social construct, or so liberals keep telling me it is.

For example, the headline could have read "West Africans Genetically Weaker Than Eurasians, Study Finds"

Whatever social media monkey they hired was copy and pasting that response to everybody.

This is the principle of nature--the beautiful, rare--always harder in nature than the common.

Weeds are easy. Roses are hard.

These seals it for me im done with Sup Forums a bunch of idiots! Where is this nation wide slave breeding program you speak of to select on the strongest and fastest? Please go read Origin of Species you guys dont understand how artificial or natural selection works.

>mfw we know who the (((white))) Americans actually were

Whites:
>blue, green, brown, grey, hazel eyes
>red, black, brown, blonde hair

Blacks:
>brown eyes
>brown skin

Wut

Bill Burr really got whipped by his wife didn't he?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

Sex is also a social construct yet it's quite obvious men are stronger than women

Thats why niggers belong in zoos for further study.

slavs are truely the master race

But I thought race doesn't exist scientifically and is just a social construct? So with their rhetoric all they did was prove a group of random humans are stronger than another group of humans

Donkeys and horses cannot create fertile offspring num nuts. I thought you leafs were suppose to be so above us burgers...

1 more thing, nigger. Please move to Chicago so some fresh from the tree boot-lipped dindu nigger can draw your blood. I hear niggers in Chicago get along real lawdy like. Fuck You and your nigger mom. I'd insult your dad too but.....we knows u no knows who dat be. Now go run tell dat, shitskin.

Maybe he meant in track and field? It's been so long since I've heard it.

I've never seen a black guy win a fight when it goes down to wrestling. Black guys can't grapple or wrestle at all. They can punch, but just always get destroyed once grabbing happens. At least, until 14 other guys start punching whitey in the back.

looks like Bill Burr is pushing lies cause Nazi germany got more medals in each category.

yeah black people had shitty segregated swimming pools remember? you made us afraid to swim. now we can actually compete fairly, we are starting to beat your ass already.

I couldn't think of an example more analogous.

Sheet...u mays be rite.

That's my point you're uneducated on the topic. Lurk moar

that's probably why we rode horses, then made trains, then made cars, then made planes.

>2008

bretty gud there dark lord

How can a black construct be stronger than a white construct? I don't get this. Will another liberal help me? :(

We all know this though, on pure strength blacks are Stronger, literally everyone knows this why the fuck do you think the athletes are black

What is the point of this thread?

Not genetically stronger than a gun.

Germany stressed fitness and health in the thirties and it pretty much paid off in the Olympics

Niggers fight like the pack animals they are.

Dumb shit i'm German, 6'3, blonde, blue eyes. I guarantee you're a insecure nerd manlet.

go 2 school

He probably heard the endless propaganda about Jesse Owens beating da ebil nazi's in the olympics and got the impression that the Americans won most of the competitions.
Then didn't actually check to see if it was true.
Because when you hear about it from cucks you really do get that impression.

Of course you are. Watch this-me too!

If white people fought back, you guys would get your asses handed to you

>bragging about having defective eye genes
snowniggers

>this is America's future

He dindu nuffin

Anyone who refutes that nigs are more athletic overall is ignorant. Same goes with anyone that refutes whites are more intelligent.

Jesus I forgot we all had autism...ok specifically he mentioned Jesse Owens winning whatever race and Hitler being pissed, not overall medal count which I'm sure you are correct about. It's a fucking joke and it was funny ffs

It's even better that you cant even believe that exists. Fucking manlets, you guys are great. Cant even believe in something thats above their head