US bros, please teach me how to move to Texas. What skills are they looking for over there?

US bros, please teach me how to move to Texas. What skills are they looking for over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

dmagazine.com/publications/d-ceo/2011/special-report-dfw-technology/north-texas-telecom-dominance/
bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2017/04/05/aerospace-giant-boeing-to-move-its-global-services.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't vote democrat.

BBQ Chef

You won't get in for a decade unless you can marry or go to university

This is the strongest skill you can learn

What skills do you have?

Cardiologist / bariatric surgeon

Open a Canadian taco stand chain.

dmagazine.com/publications/d-ceo/2011/special-report-dfw-technology/north-texas-telecom-dominance/

military contracts
fiber optic conduit
state heavily subsidizes education
ti boulevard
telecom corridor

Nobody gives a shit what skills you have. If you are moving to the city, being in the tech field is good, especially in Austin. I live there, so hopefully my word is helpful.

Texas
1. DON'T BE A NIGGER
2. DON'T BE A SANDNIGGER
3. DON'T BE A PAJEET
4. Don't be anyone who isn't European/very light East Asian
5. LOVE GUNS AND VOTE FOR MORE FREEDOM REGARDING THEM (vote against limits and restrictions and background checks and etc on guns)
6. DON'T BE MUSLIM
6. Be a believing Christian of any denomination (yes, even Mormon... at least you aren't a damn muslim)
7. BE A STRONG CONSERVATIVE AND REFLECT THAT IN YOUR VOTES BY VOTING REPUBLICAN (A picture of Texan ideals is governor Greg Abbott. Vote for men who share his values).
8. VOTE FOR LOWER TAXES REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION
9. DON'T BE A NIGGER
10. DON'T HOLD ANY LEFTIST VALUES

Items in caps are non-negotiables for Texans to like you

Thank you bros, I will look into some jobs around there (I'm already in the tech field) Cheers!

Check mark to all 10.

Get use to THICC girls

Austin and some places in Houston are left as fuck

Fuck off were full, burn the leaf, lose your teeth.

Because they're full of spics and niggers

Same applies to Dallas and San Antonio

They are what is wrong with Texas

They are whats wrong with America

Only in the cities where the niggers and spics live

The "thicc" girls are either 30 year old fat Mexican women (so fat their fingers are like logs) that are the short brown equivalent of a babushka and the 30 year old 300 pound nog women

Cidiots are what is wrong with America

our military contractors are based

bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2017/04/05/aerospace-giant-boeing-to-move-its-global-services.html

>What skills are they looking for over there?
- burger eating
- snake oils swilling
- gun barrel fellating

Open Craigslist.
Search Texas jobs
Quit making pointless threads, you dumb maple nigger.

Do you have technical skills
Do you have oil related skills
>Chemical handling certifications

Unless you have real skills IE accounting tech engineering exc you are going to be doing the same shitty service job you had in canada. Most of the physical labor uses exploited illegals.

After we deport all the illegals, we'll need a lot of construction workers.

Pick up welding, carpentry, or masonry. Tons of work available, and plenty more into the future.

You must say y'all. Literally everything else is negotiable. An easier question would be what skills aren't we looking for.